Is there anyone working harder than he is to save Western Civilization?

Is there anyone working harder than he is to save Western Civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY
culturewars.com/2007/Guilt.htm
culturewars.com/2008/BrooklynExistentialism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UFMp19tE
youtube.com/watch?v=ED8r5jGijV0
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY&index=23&list=WL
youtu.be/QctT0Oc_uQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY
youtube.com/watch?v=6G59zsjM2UI
youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this even.

Justin Peterson

Jordan Trudeau will save us.

No one, this man will either be buried in history or written about for hundreds of years.

Godspeed, you wonderful man.

What would you do to save Western Civilization if you were receiving $64,948 per month in donations?

Damn he looks grizzled with that new beard.

All hail surrogate internet father figure Punished Peterson.

>keeps repeating lies about Hitler and the Holocaust

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

That's from years ago, he keeps clean shaven now.

Watch his Patreon Q&A's on Jewtube

This place has gone to shit with these spam retards

He's done nothing in terms of sacrifice and hard work as this man. The man who dug up Dr Josef Goebbels diaries and has been fighting international jewry for 30 years.
OR someone like Jared Taylor who has been fighting the mainstream for 30 years, before it was cool... having the whole world think youre a racist asshole with no end in sight for your entire adult life.. that is sacrifice.

>Damn he looks grizzled with that new beard.
It's an old beard

10 minutes in paint.

forgot picture

This.
Peterson is leading people away from the light, under the guise of knowledge.

>Disparaging Peterson for not working hard enough during the decades he spent trying to figure the world out

Rake your room you fucking faggot

Oh yeah, OP pic is from his best vid.

He's two steps behind. Always.

>50k a month to spew little more than memes
fuck me

fuck this is gold

He said that the kind of white identity movement represented by the people who went to Charlottesville is evil.

richard bencer aka our gui xDD

Yes.

culturewars.com/2007/Guilt.htm
culturewars.com/2008/BrooklynExistentialism.html

Dub dubbs, maybe your good fortune will extend out to your ability to read so you can make it through Maps of Meaning instead of falling for the normie tier Peterson meme facade

Damn, he looks good with that beard.

Julian peterson is a hack.

BEST

JORDAN PETERSON

VIDS

NIGGERS

I've been keeping my room clean for him.

>POST
>BEST
>JORDAN PETERSON
>VIDS
>NIGGERS

He is just hyped up because his daughter sorted herself out and had a baby. But now that he started, at least he has the incentive to keep going.

funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UFMp19tE
youtube.com/watch?v=ED8r5jGijV0
serious:
all with Joe Rogan
youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY&index=23&list=WL

youtu.be/QctT0Oc_uQQ

Now clean your house

thx ^__^

Identitarianism is evil. Unfortunately, leftist identitarianism (black, Hispanic, feminist, gay) is waaaay worse than white Identitarianism.

Whites at least built a functioning civilization. Politicians and corporations are using low IQ brown people to enrich themselves and seize power.

Damn he should keep the gotee.

I actually almost wish Jordan hadn't become a meme because there is a world's difference between his memable sound bites and his actual lectures. Most of Sup Forums's schism over him is based on Meme Peterson which is actually really superficial by itself. "Clean your room!" "Save your father!" Without context these are just amusing memes, they need the context of his academic work to take on greater shape.

link?

Important
>Important
Important
>Important
Important
>Important
Important
>Important
Important
>Important
Important
>Important
Important
>Important
Important
>Important
Important
>Important

Pareto Distribution

I make big bank consulting in a technical trade. Love my life, read constantly all I do is self improve and learn. I am so pissed that no stat class ever introduced me to the concept of a pareto distrivution - which applies to wealth distribution and creative skills

youtu.be/QctT0Oc_uQQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

I love him, even if he is a leaf, but he is too obsessed with trying to conserve what is left. The time for conservation and talk has passed, the constitution is on emergency life support if not dead already. I am glad he will keep doing his thing and pushing young white men in the right direction but he does not push them far enough but he is a great start in the construction of the cultured thugs we need

most people know more about him than just the memes. the memes are there to pull people in. You say ''clean your room'' and they ask where that meme came from. You show them their first JPB vid and theyre hooked.

JP went over that a lot in the most recent Joe Rogan podcast

11/10
Subtle

It's early in this interview, although I may be misremembering the exact sentiments that were expressed:

youtube.com/watch?v=6G59zsjM2UI

Ahem, I think Obama did a pretty good job OP.

fucking lol at that babby beard. Why are french men so effeminate looking?

But he looks rougher before Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=nKL3MsKRtJo

Looks comfy compared to the cattle class of nowadays.