Race: White
Sex: Male-
Located at: Brooklyn MDC
Release Date: UNKNOWN

Same place El Chapo went first.

Sample Video Where Shkreli Is Housed In Solitary:
youtube.com/watch?v=LfLLfqm0c3U

Not fun at all.

He is reduced to this Commissary List for the next four to seven months: bop.gov/locations/institutions/bro/bro_commlist061317.pdf

Even after sentencing Jan 16, 2018 he will go back and spend another two to three more months here before shipping off and going to a federal penitentiary for reception. He will not walk General Population because he is a Security risk. ADMIN Segregation is no joke also known as The Hole. No play Station here like he thinks. It´s pure hell and misery. Jail, no radio until prison. He is hating life right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cdodG
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>only 1 inmate allowed out at a time
That sounds pretty good for him, safety wise. There's probably already a bounty on his head.

Martin Shkreli is a faggot and a scumbag. He gives capitalism a bad name.

He's dead.

He's done. DON'T FUCK WITH THE CLINTONS HOLY SHIT!!! I honestly feel bad for him holy fuck

fuck him. i hope he gets assraped.

>white

Clearly he's black

>16 gb mp3 player
Wonder if they'll let him load up on his ultra rare music collection.

>considered white in america

WOHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!111111111111

I sent him a letter on Tuesday.

I hope he makes it out of there in one piece. poor guy.

You can really tell who has been lurking this board since before 2013 and who is a newfag post gamergate/election by their opinion on Martin Shkreli.

>redditors in here think he is jewish
lmao, you all have to go back

he is roman catholic

did you send a dickpic too?

Nope, sent him a nice letter informing him of recent happenings and my disgust with leftists who should all be arrested

huh? why?

politically connected judge (you guessed it, a female) threw a temper tantrum and ignored the constitution

A catholic wouldn't act like this piece of shit.

I hope the worst things will happen to him in prison.

How do we bust him out pol?

How long will he be there?

>1 post by this ID.

leave thread, tards

>all these nu/pol/ moralfags itt
This guy is fucking hilarious. Also if you are poor enough that his business practices actually impacted you please neck yourselves.

t. redditor who knows nothing about him

This video is Metropolitan Dedention Center, the county jail outside Albuquerque, NM

Also you're dumb

Think you been here a while eh.

define the word roody-poo

Not redditor and I absolutely hate larpers and attention whore. Shkreli deserves to die.

Whoever speaks out against the man has to be silenced.

haha le roody poo le sigourney weaver le candy ass wow im such an old fag puddi puddi puddi do you know what the rock is cooking? know your roll. fight the powa fight the powa a scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me no scrubs no scrubs xdddddddddd

also crescent fresh xd

Fucking candyass

Nvm, this nigger over here is the candyassgot

Exploding knees, candyass cheese dicked niggerbitches.

Good to hear, he shouldn't be in jail in the 1st place

Guys Martin is schizophrenic

This. We should try and figure out a way. Anyone a lawyer here? Get some meme magic going. Question the judge or something.

Hillary should be hanged for killing a leader of another country illegally, Gadaffi!
IF not that,
all the other shit she did illegally while in a position of power in exchange for money!

>shoot a cop
>put a bounty on Clinton's hair
>same jail

He went to fucking max? This is why you lost you crooked bitch.

jesus christ just imagine what woulda happened to him if Hillary had been president

you aren't allowed to make fun of the Clintons

they are the Good Guys

the Good Guys are supposed to Win

>not writing him letters

Fuck that filthy fiillthy abanimal

I sincerely hope he gets fucked in the ass by niggers and then shanked

He deserves it he deserves it all

Conflict of interrest with the judge/Clinton?
Probably the quickest avenue if there is anything credible.

link to email?

*Good Goys
Fixed that for you, user

Have some faith, anons.
A man this smug has been in the hole his entire life. Whether a prison of bricks or a city full off idiots, he can weather this time to reflect on his revenge.
I don't think he'll be murdered, certainly not under the microscope he's created.

He'll get in tight with the Albanian Nations, be teaching them corporate finance and valuation and they'll teach him card tricks. They'll talk about rap music and what it was like growing up in the albanian ghetto. He'll offer some of his millions to his cellmates in order to put a contract on the Hillary loving judge that put him there for no justifiable legal reason. They'll make cheeto pizzas or whatever the fuck they make in jail out of cheetos and top ramen.

Shkreli's a survivor. He'll survive, that's what he do.

Sauce?

So what are you getting at
He good or bad

so whos gonna get revenge?

why?

Why would I care about this fagget kike. He listens to nigger music all day and acts like a degenerate

No fucking joke.
archive.is/cdodG

>posts pic of flash drive
i have emails
>posts pic of plastic bag
i have DNA

YOUR A DANGER TO MY IDOLS!!!!!

Someone post those pics.

>Kiyo Matsumoto is Shkrelis judge
>surprisingly not an Obama appointee

would suck if someone found out who she was really working for.

he's such an evil, subhuman shit stain. here's to hoping he kills himself.

>politically connected judge (you guessed it, a female) threw a temper tantrum and ignored the constitution

Is this literally just because he asked for a lock of Clinton's hair?

The judge went way too far. The punishment should be no different than if he had said the same about the hair of any random woman, meaning probably nothing.

Japanese Americans are reliably left wing assholes. For example a whole series of senators from Hawaii and now a federal judge in Hawaii. They're OK but they probably should not be given positions of power in o ur society.

there is some major internet law fuckery going on in New York. and surprise surprise women are ushering it in

yeah, probably a left wing judge getting offended because he spoke of Hillary as less than a deity.

he is so going to be suicided :(((

More like the feds are so hungry for career making cases that they go balls out for the unconnected schmucks who (((they))) actually let prosecute

That judge completely fucked the dude trying to sue H3H3.

M A T T E R O F L A W

it was a pretty good video, whether you hate jews or not

Why is he in there again?

in case you missed that.

Asian women in general don't have souls.
Remember crush vids? Asian women were by far the largest purchasers. They had to watch vids of people crushing live puppy and kitten skulls to feel anything at all in their empty souls.

see

Why is Eric Clanton's bail not revoked? He actually violated his bail.

judiciary terrorism

Good, fuck this guy, he's a piece of shit who ruined the lives of people with AIDS, managed to scam healthcare institutions, and also tricked the investors who put his trust on him

He's a piece of shit all around

>H3H3 react videos are cancer
>siding with the jews every time.

>mexican.
Skreli didn't do anything wrong that should have put him in this level of punishment. Half of the mexicans need to be locked up.

He deserves every bit of it, moreso because he is unashamedly bragging and joking about all the things he's done, in a typical subhuman sociopathic fashion.

do you know anything about why he raised the price?

Been here since 2006, and the only thing I know about this guy is he trolled niggers with some rap music.

Because he wanted to fill his pockets with money, using the thinly veiled, poor excuse of "promoting the development of cheaper alternatives". He's a subhuman through and through, only contrariant edgelords and sociopaths like this guy.

Larper? Do you even know what that means? Scumbag? He picked up an otherwise discontinued lifesaving drug for a disease that only like 100 people in the world have and sold it at cost and that makes him a scumbag? Fuck, you are either retarded or a complete shill. Back to (((reddit))) hillbot.

go back to /bant/

we need to break out Shkreli. he is /ourguy/

To fuck with the insurance companies.

I don't believe society should be able to fuck with people like this. The legal system has reidiculous arbitrary power to fuck with people's lives. All of this is bullshit. He did nothing wrong. The FBI also had no warrent to break into his property. Everythign should be tosse don appeal. Fuck lawyers n judges ban private law firm and schools they are cancer on government system of force means to enforce voluntary contracts. I can't believe this shit. Most people in jail should not be there this is all tax parasite burocrats grabbing n stealing more money. Reduce gov spending 99% Freedom of speech means the government is not allowed to touch you no matter what u say!

No he won't. He'll cry, beg and grovel like all you pathetic pussies do.

Name one, name just one Alt-Right, Trumpcuck, or Sup Forums troll who has EVER shown any balls under actual pressure? They get all their power from coming to cesspools like this and being in a bubble of similar unfuckable hate nerds.

You guys forget when you virtue signal outside these shit boards, you're nothing. This is the price.

Meme magic is fake retards. Grow up.

Never been to /bant/, you're afraid people are speaking against your trumpcuck supporter narrative?

The only reason this guy shills against Hillary and supports trump is because he knows he's gonna have an army of NEET shills defending his troll/sociopath antics, as you can infer from this thread.

Mexico, you are not Mexican. You have just the right amount of commas to be a poorly educated but pompous "literary" college boy from SoCal. Kill yourself.

I want to meme u getting herpes you democrat wanker. But you probly already have

He's a troll. That makes him /ourguy/

Duh.

NEETs don't like him. He represents everything they are not, motivated and successful. You are projecting.

FUCK
Good luck Martin, you were too good for these doubles.

Cringe.

No, he paid niggers MILLIONS for some rap music. You heard wrong.

psych eval?

hes fucked

>Herpes

What are you a former Reagan voter?
Enjoy never retiring as payoff for you voting record.

Anyone else thinks this idiot is not right in the head? The way he's perpetually smirking reminds me a lot of manson

I'm sure he has all the legal assistance he needs.

Did my use of commas trigger you so much to the point where you produce shallow, ad-hominem rich posts like this one?

Sorry

That is your unsubstantiated opinion, Sup Forums is full of NEETs who like this guy because all he does is make money from underhanded and amoral financial tricks, while he trolls Twitter all day long.

NEET trolls love him though. And most NEETS are trolls, as it's the only way they can make their pathetic souls feel the slightest bit warm.
Video games get old.

you will have saggy tits in less than fives year and be unfuckable