Is Mueller actually our guy?

Read this thread

twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/910632327419633664

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xd8H0
twitter.com/chelseahandler/status/910022280071090177
newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/robert-mueller-a-most-welcome-special-counsel
mobile.wnd.com/2017/08/the-8-dirtiest-scandals-of-robert-mueller-no-one-is-talking-about/
cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
cnn
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation-part-02-of-02/view
unvis.it/twitter.com/chelseahandler/status/910022280071090177
unvis.it/newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/robert-mueller-a-most-welcome-special-counsel
unvis.it/mobile.wnd.com/2017/08/the-8-dirtiest-scandals-of-robert-mueller-no-one-is-talking-about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Always has been.

I want to believe

No, he's our spy. One that will die if otherwise disobedient.

No

Let's not forget who was head of FBI when the grand jury decided not to bring criminal charges to Bill Clinton for his Mark Rich pardon..

Bump

good stuff.

Donald Trump builds skyscrapers in New York city. He has been dealing with the biggest scumbags in politics, construction and finance for 5 decades.

Do you really think he would get out-played in the first move of this game?

But the president has the power to pardon anyone for any federal crime...

No

Stop pretending some faggot who got to play with daddy's money and earned less than an index fund is some cerebral giant. You must be incredibly stupid.

b-b-b-but MAGA...

>Trump just asked Comey to drop the investigation
>its ok because he didnt order him to
>his firing was completely unrelated

>calls others delusional
I hope Trump gets impeached just to see how hysterical and suicidal nu/pol/ becomes

Who is he playing against? The lady that married Bill Clinton? The black guy that got into Harvard?

You don't even need to be smart to outwit second rate narcissists like these.

We shall see. Oh yes... we shall see...

That's the last straw I'm buying the Art of War tomorrow.

explain the last panel.

You must kys

It's 3000 years old, I think you can get it for free.

here

There was a line in a recent NYT story that stuck out to me.

>“They seem to be pursuing this more aggressively, taking a much harder line, than you’d expect to see in a typical white-collar case,” said Jimmy Gurulé, a Notre Dame law professor and former federal prosecutor. “This is more consistent with how you’d go after an organized crime syndicate.”

>The tactics reflect some of the hard-charging — and polarizing — personalities of Mr. Mueller’s team, seasoned prosecutors with experience investigating financial fraud, money laundering and organized crime.

archive.is/Xd8H0

Trump had more than enough reason to fire him by now. He's obviously serving some kind of purpose for the God Emperor.

>muh 4d chess!

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment as much as the democrats are.

No he's not /ourguy/

I followed the /ourguy/ threads and Twitter accounts, and at first it sounded great and it was a break from the constant negativity towards Trump by the media.

But then I came back to reality. Every /ourguy/ theory was literally "even though _______ looks bad for Trump, it's ACTUALLY bad for hillary!"

Not one piece of evidence supporting the /ourguy/ theory has been brought up. There is no ACTUAL evidence that Mueller is /ourguy/.

At a certain point a theory becomes garbage when it's constantly self-referencing and relying on the theory as actual evidence

What is this new money?

This smells good.
Sounds like trump picked the devils advocates to finally "be loyal" to one side, his side.
Hes ensuring protection and change for the elimination of corrupt politics

Well. our money has a ton of Rothschilds illuminati symbols on it and the FED prints our money so we need to get rid of the money after Trump takes down the Rothschilds.

He's gonna issue a debt reset for the world.

This.

The "Mueller is taking down Hillary" crowd is setting themselves up just like the "Drumpf will be impeached soon" people.

Love it.
#MAGA

Agreed. I want to believe, but I haven't seen anything that shows he's /our guy/

>leftypol goes outside
>gets murdered by a nigger
Many such cases, sad!

Dude this is fucking insane. Is this really what he plans to accomplish? Holy fuck the MADMAN.

So he also likes fight club?

This shit is fanfiction. Check them.

So we'll break even? What's the problem then?

Not if he is bribed for it.

For decades.

He's not a time traveller. But they do have a quantum time phone.

No dummy, one of you will lose bigly.

>Muh 4D chess
Is this the most cancerous part of the election cycle, besides the MAGApedes?

no, he's not ourguy.
He's Deep State with a mission to get Trump impeached.

>Mueller's task was in investigate Russia's involvement in the election
>Lefties think that means he's investigating Trump in depth

Trump kept asking for special prosecutor during election.

The question will be, is it ethical/legal to lie to the entire public?

>the President can pardon someone and end an investigation himself, but telling his subordinate he hopes nothing happens to someone is obstruction of justice

who lied about what to the public exactly?

Some thoughts on Robert Mueller, Sun Tzu & Chelsea Handler.
That's a mouthful.
Let's get Chelsea Handler out of the way first.
>I'm going to go on the record and say, "I'm sexually attracted to Robert Mueller." Bob. And, it's getting more intense every day.
>twitter.com/chelseahandler/status/910022280071090177
Peak Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's all over the MSM. They're certain Mueller is closing in on Trump.
So let's consider how they see Mueller. Pillar of the establishment Squeaky clean Obama & Clinton etc etc.
They sanctify Mueller, in the same way they venerate Obama & Clinton. America's white knight.
Hold that thought. Let's turn to Sun Tzu, specifically his system for espionage, or 'the divine manipulation of the threads'.
Sun Tzu said 'all warfare is based on deception'.
'If you know both yourself and your enemy, you can win a hundred battles without jeopardy.'
And this, important when understanding Trump: 'The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.'
Sun Tzu observed that the use of spies was critical for victory.
There were 5 classes : Local spies, inward spies, converted spies, doomed spies & surviving spies.
Used in combination Tzu termed 'the divine manipulation of the threads', the 'sovereign's most precious faculty'.
Inward/inside spies involves 'making use of officials of the enemy'.
Donald J Trump is one of Sun Tzu's most successful students. Perhaps his greatest ever.
Trump's been planning the Presidency for over 30 years. 3 decades. Let that sink in.
He has had access to the highest levels of power in the USA, both Democrat & GOP, the entire time.
Dinner parties, weddings, private meetings. With the Clintons.The Bushes. All their lackeys.
Imagine what he learned. Oh, they would have gossiped with Trump. After all, he was the buffoon entertainer, the low IQ tycoon.
Trump was no threat to them. So the secrets would have spilled & flowed while Trump kept their champagne flutes full.

And Trump, teetotal, would have instructed his investigators to dig. And dig deep.
Back to Robert Mueller. Remember what I said about how the liberals & MSM sanctify him?
They see only what they want to see. See
>newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/robert-mueller-a-most-welcome-special-counsel
But we know that no one in Washington DC has clean hands. NOBODY.
Including Robert Mueller, friend of Hillary & Bill Clinton, Jim Comey, loyalist to Obama, colleague of Clapper & Brennan.
Mueller was FBI Director between 2001-2013, thru the Bush & Obama years, before his buddy J Comey took over.
Here's a list of scandals Mueller has been involved in -
>mobile.wnd.com/2017/08/the-8-dirtiest-scandals-of-robert-mueller-no-one-is-talking-about/
Ask yourself - if we know this about Mueller, what dirt would Trump have? And how much has he gathered since inauguration?
The most important date in the Special Counsel investigation wasn't 17 May, the date Mueller was appointed.
It was the day before.
16 May - Trump and Mueller had a private meeting.
>cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
No one knows what was discussed, who else may have been present, or why the meeting was arranged in the first place.
Here's what I think.
At the meeting, Robert Mueller was given a vision of two futures.
One where his reputation as an apolitical American & patriot is enhanced, with Trump lauding him as a hero. Medal of Honor.
And one where Robert Mueller's reputation is destroyed, his family name cursed and shamed for generations.
Which choice do you think Mueller made?
Liberals & MSM fools view Mueller as an incorruptible patriot, who will stop at nothing to bring down America's enemies.
They'd better be careful what they wish for, they may well just get it.
The end.

Archive or screenshot please

>cnn com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html

>Decide for yourself with 4/5ths redacted and 911 fucking shit up

vault.fbi.gov/william-j.-clinton-foundation/william-j.-clinton-foundation-part-02-of-02/view

Thanks norbot
>unvis.it/twitter.com/chelseahandler/status/910022280071090177
>unvis.it/newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/robert-mueller-a-most-welcome-special-counsel
>unvis.it/mobile.wnd.com/2017/08/the-8-dirtiest-scandals-of-robert-mueller-no-one-is-talking-about/
>unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html

i need more NESARA run downs
how tf haven't i heard about this until now? i was even redpilled on roy cohn connections to trump

because the biggest conspiracies are the ones nobody knows exists.

What is this quantum time phone you're referring ?

The Expert.

i don't understand how you explain interviewing mueller for the fbi director job one day before he heads investigation. esp when mueller had already served for 12 years as director, extremely unlikely he would serve another 10 year term after doing that... if mueller and comey are buddies, and they *havent* been flipped, why would trump fire comey only to consider hiring his butt buddy?
there's more to this than meets the eye

-----------------///////////////-----------------
>mueller and his bff comey are known to be filthy and corrupt and both have a very long history of performing "cleaner" duties to cover up some of the usa's biggest (((government))) false flags and crimes
>mueller must be /our guy/ because they are on trump's side and not the side of the demons they have ALWAYS served.
no. disabuse yourselves of this notion, anons. comey and mueller are gigantic RATS.
yes, trump is the art of war personified. yes trump was mentored by /our commie-killing jew/, roy cohn. yes trump is /our guy/. never forget, mueller and comey die in prison.

We're going back to gold coins, lads!
Bitcoin BTFO

NO, WE ARE ON OUR OWN. TIME TO GROW THE FUCK UP.

So if that's the case lemme ask you this.

Mueller sham investigation. Jeff sessions investigating everything in secret? Assange gives Rorbacher documents about Seth RIch. Trump proves Seth Rich was the leaker. Fires Mueller. Arrests start?

#HerpesHillary trending
Trump ending the Fed

Best timeline, lads.

all i'm getting at is that trump is quite possibly the most red-pilled figure in history other than Jesus and John the Baptist. he is exponentially more intelligent than the blithering idiots attempting to destroy him (and trying to destroy the republic). but let's not delude ourselves. these communists are real and the master they serve is none other than satan.

I 100% believe Trump is part of a secret society with advanced technology. Keeping it safe and secret until the time comes to restore humanity to our path towards the start or w/e the fuck. I think one of those devices is a quantum time phone that can predict shit.

bump

When we finally get around to Day Of The Rope, faggots like you are moving to the front of the line to make some fleshbag wind chimes.

Bump

bumpity

bamp

Literally the only person who will get into any trouble is Manafort.

>#HerpesHillary
Literally the only person who will not get into any trouble is Manafort.

Bump