>try to "le save le white race"
>get with 19 year old Aryan qt
>turns out to be a huge whore
>find out she's had 3 MMF threesomes
>she pretty much fucks a new guy every other day
>decide lurk some other girls and their snapchats
>at least a few times a week theyre taking pictures with a new guy in their bed

jesus fucking christ society is so fucked

if you naive sheltered faggots had any idea what sort of shit your average girl has done you'd probably race to kill yourselves

>inb4 le r9k
fuck off this is a huge societal problem

Other urls found in this thread:

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=63777730
callydoll.co.uk/
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=140284858
fabswingers.com/profile/lilyann266
callydoll.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
fabswingers.com/profile/of_no_regrets
fabswingers.com/profile/tiny_j
fabswingers.com/profile/asianpussy
fabswingers.com/profile/kikichichi
fabswingers.com/profile/slutty_tam
fabswingers.com/profile/koalacake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do expect happens when the jews push anti patriarchal movements and feminism?

Hey thanks for the personal blog post OP. We definitely don't have these kinds of threads hourly nonstop. How about you take a long vacation for your wonderful contribution, courtesy of the moderation staff?

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your constant stream of Trump and North Korea threads. I forgot this board is pretty much the_donald now

this is why i've withdrawn from society in america and only date foreign women abroad. women have a little more respect for themselves in other places in the world. i'm hopefully ex pating next year

It's okay if no racemixing shit is involved
>be me
>vacation in France
>I'm sitting and drinking beer and reading a book in fisherman cafe
>handsome girls comes by and literally seduces me
>we at hot place in 20 minutes
>in three days time I suck cocks for her amusement in FMMM hookup
>she's from Quebec and is super tribalistic, smart and outdoorsy
>we've been dating for some time now with all the kinky sex imaginable
>going to spend next 4-5 month in Russia, Czechia, Italy and Austria
>then moving to Quebec

Broseph the jews have nothing to do with this shit.

Hyperindividualism is a Pandora's Box. Open it and you dont need some shadowy organization to push for it. People will indulge in vice, said vice becomes normalized, and then it becomes a cycle that's impossible to break.

>le
You have to go back

>Save the white race
I do love the hubris you autistic posses. You act as if your sole input will magically save an entire race from not breeding while taking no thought into the factors that make either other races or hyper individualism and role liberation so attractive to your females.

And as long as you dont have your women on your side, your little goal there is absolutely fucked.

Not mine tho, since I don't give a fuck about race-mixing i'll fuck whoever the shit i want to. My advice? be you and find a woman whom you actually love. and put aside your autistic crusade. You'll find some cute girls everywhere and if she's one of you, well, thats dandy.

Here's some tits for the road.

>3 MMF threesomes

Get yourself an HIV test, nigga. She's fucking gay (bisexual) men.

Cool m8, Quebec girls are wonderful

Damn, OP. Sorry, man. Well...one can still hope. I'm hoping the cute gal I have my eye on hasn't been a huge hoo-uh.

This. Society is fucked far beyond redemption.

>in three days time I suck cocks for her amusement in FMMM hookup

sorry sweetie but get your psudo psychoanalytic shit outta here. i was raised with that poison. every single feminist movement has been created by a jew. it is cultural Marxism at its finest. i am not even white. fuck the jews.

Jesus Christ why are you such a faggot user, you sound like you have a jewish dick up your ass

>being this much of a cuck

the fuck Ivan

Holes do bad things.

You wouldn't suck cock while a girl watches? What are you some kind of faggot?

Try going for 13 year old girls next time. Adult teens are a lost cause.

This. America and the world must return to Christ.

>tfw gf was a virgin

WEW avoided that basket of shit.

Get out of California you dumb faggot.

this is entirely accurate and the sheltered faggots aren't really missing out on anything.

>why are girls such whores nowadays?
>>she pretty much fucks a new guy every other day
>jesus fucking christ society is so fucked

Women learned how to act like whores from men. You thought it was ok to treat women like shit forever without consequence?
Well. You reap what you sow.
Men are suppose to lead by example. Not bitch about bitches acting the way they were taught to about sex by the men in their lives.

Yes Mr. Goldblaat the Jews have nothing to do with feminism and the degradation of society. I agree with everything you've said, happy channakuh.

Lol you think that's bad? Go on ANY dating site, then any random sex site / tinder, you'll see the SAME girls, leading double lives. These are fucking real too (I've fucked a few of them).

On one they're all "I just want to be treated like a princess, I want a nice guy and a relationship, long term only, players go away!"

And on the other "I want you to fuck and abuse all of my holes, cum inside me, gangbangs welcome!" etc...

Here's one:
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=63777730
>Be a perfect role-model for my kids when I have them one day give them what I can but make sure they have the respect for it

And oh what a surprise.. Frequently posts on multiple other sites about her brains being fucked out by black cocks and random guys:
callydoll.co.uk/

Even the trannies are at it:
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=140284858
>Looking for relationship . No time wasters plz !

fabswingers.com/profile/lilyann266

stop using tinder retard

if chad went for quality over quantity then the problem would be solved

>expecting women to solve problems and control their impulses to save civilization
top laugh

no, only chad can save us now, by fucking hotter women instead of more women.

chad used to have a wife, just saying. now chads sleepign with every woman and enabling female hypergamy

>how to act like whores from GAY men.
Now you understand why fag are pushed this hard and why sex and the city was based on gender bendering faggot ""culture""

Doesn't matter. Think those girls in the street aren't on it themselves?

Girls spend ALL DAY, EVERY DAY tethered to social media in one form or another, getting absolutely barraged by an endless avalanche of cock, where blokes are willing to drive across the entire country for hours at any time just to worship her socks. What do you think is going to happen?

no you faggot. you're just looking for another faggy MGTOW circle jerk where you all agree with each other about the justifications you've come up with to explain why you can't get women.

>herp derp wimmen r hores
>ya ur right
>good point user
>we're all so smart

>she pretty much fucks a new guy every other day
Women acting like men and you're feeling inadequate and intimidated? Are you the King of the Virgin Neckbeard Betas or what?

If any of your testicles ever drop, go to the gym and have your mom put a lock on the refrigerator door.

I bet you're a complete perv

Maybe you should date someone your age..

Exactly. They sound like incels.

Don't be paying her btw, some free shit here if you want it:

callydoll.tumblr.com/

Countless times I've seen this.

is he wrong?

She's 19. Of course people that age are going to be fucking around and not even think about settling down.

You are an intellectual cuckold

And what are the girls. Nuns?

women are whores today, but there are still a handful that aren't. it's not too hard to pick them out of the bunch.

>Birds acting like dogs and you're feeling inadequate and intimidated?
He's the one sane in this situation, mr.future millionaire in cunt.

Why dont you try church?

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Building up the community around your family will save the white people
Québécois?
what's wrong with it? I don't feel my masculinity threatened by it although initially it felt weird

>expecting to find a non-degenerate whi*Te woman these days

take the coconut pill and marry an asian
hapas are the future master race

The top alpha men used to have wives they stayed at least mostly faithful to.

And so female hypergamy wasn't possible. They settled down and had families with beta males instead. Of course these were the far manlier beta males of yesterday so they didn't have to "settle" as far as they'd have to settle for todays betas.

So you got Chad out fucking every woman, that needs to stop. And you've got todays soyboy numales, and I am one so I can talk shit about that and I know what I'm talking about. And we soyboys are unattrractive to women, and frankly that's not women womens fault.

But if Chad stopped banging everyone, and if betas stepped up their game, problem solved. Women would be forced to settle, and it would be easier for them since they would be settling fomr something at least halfway masculine.

Of course there are also economic problems that need to be solved to reverse todays sexual degeneracy. Houses are too expensive, both parents need to work now to pay mortagage and bills.

What about big dicks? What's up with them?

Its straight men acting like whores and being demeaning to the good women as well as the bad that teaches them it doesnt matter how pure they are.

I am watching you russian faggot. keep posting these i am sure vlad will want a word with (you).

>Those huge kike noses

Shes only a whore because of male fantasy

so be mad at chad for fucking what could have been wife material

be mad at yourself for being weaker then your ancestors and thus unable to attract a woman

be mad at women for embracing hypergamy like it was a virtue

be mad at the social engineers who arranged this and brainwashed us in order to destroy the family and gain more power for the state in the process.

just be mad in general i guess. pretty much everyone is to blame.

>be on tinder
>match with 21y old (am 30) genderfluid kek decide to fuck with her
>ask if she carpet munches more than sucks dick
>get serious reply
>somehow in convo i tell her i have big cock
>she gets horny
>asks me to fuck right there and then
>drive all the way downtown after picking up magnums
>after meeting her for 30 mins fuck her on side of street parked car downtown while people walk by at 7pm, with condom
>she drops her plans and we drive to my place
>proceed to fuck entire night and morning without condom
>see her again a few days later and cum in her that night
>tried seeing her a 3rd time but we had drinks before going to her place
>find out shes one of those stupid new-wave feminists who want to adopt a nig baby instead of having one naturally out of her own genes
>decide to dump the bitch
>bounce out of her place after she started painting me (lol?)

fast forward 2 weeks
>dick burns when piss, have pus coming out of dick
>she gave me chlamydia or gonorrhea, some nasty std
damn sluts
i dont mind if you take miles of dick but at least be clean ffs
its not like ill seriously date any of the hoes

>"Russian" Jews
Disgusting vile animals. I had no doubts that they are involved in some cabalistic interracial shit. But what's wrong with racist wypipo having fun?

The problem with your hypothesis, is the the overwhelming majority of men DO NOT act as you suppose.
White knightism is a bigger problem in our population, not heterosexual male promiscuity.

Im currently dating the girl of my dreams. She's a streamer (pretty well known) on twitch, she mostly plays hearthstone, anyways I started out like everybody else, a big big fan. I subscribed to her room almost instantly. I would always make her laugh ( made me feel unique being the only one to make her laugh in a room of about 10k )

I also felt the quality of the content was so good that it warranted funding so I obliged and felt like I was helping the channel grow. Before I knew it I was a mod. After 6 months of constant diligent work (modding, also managing her twitter) she finally wanted to meet up....and the rest is as they say history hahaha

Look op, love is everywhere and it's not realistic calling all women shit or whatever. If I can find love anyone can find love, ya best believe that hahaha

>Expecting not to get chlamydia from a genderfluid whore from tinder

You did this to your self.

uhh mate..

fabswingers.com/profile/of_no_regrets
>Met this filthy chicky last night Nice milky tits Clean tight pussy And an ass that grips like a vice Must meet again

fabswingers.com/profile/tiny_j
>I have a boyfriend, but he doesn't know I'm on this site, whilst I love being with him, I'm looking for new experiences to properly satisfy me in the bedroom

fabswingers.com/profile/asianpussy
>Asian looking for big cock males, sexy babes and couple

fabswingers.com/profile/kikichichi
>Look for FB, normal 1 on 1 sex only. If you have a smooth chest, bonus points!

fabswingers.com/profile/slutty_tam
>Hate boyfriend cheating on me so gonna take revenge now...have never tried anal before but willing to give myself to anyone (clean)...can do bareback and gangbang!

fabswingers.com/profile/koalacake
>my bf is working abroad and im studying away, so seeing as we're long distance we decided to play alone :) id rather find quality over quantity so ideally looking for a regular fwb. I have a think for older guys and am a sub so would prefer someone dom, very open and love to try kinky things :P looking for someone with lots of stamina and ideally well endowed, can accommodate or travel :) W xxxxx

Yes, that particular site is for degenerate shit so you can expect to find it there. However my point is that these are the SAME GIRLS pretending to be sweet little wannabe wifes on all the others.

>Get off the net then and meet girls in real life faggot.
Ever wonder what girls are doing when they're walking around staring at their phones all day?...

LOL you guys are so cucked. At least 60% of you are in highschool and the rest are just hopeless virgins. Just be a little more alpha and less cringey neckbeard lmao. maybe girls will actually want to sleep with you and you won't have to lie about it on the internet for release.

are there even non-fat girls with under 50 partners by 25 nowadays

not enough serial murderers, sad really. fluoride + estrogen unstoppable combo

one enables the other, both are the problem

there wouldn't be so many white knights if they got laid more. there wouldn't be so much male promiscuity in our chads if chad had a wife. and so if chad had a wife, beta would get laid just enough to man up a little and get a wife of his own. but his potential wife is too busy fucking chads and now betas too pathetic from lack of sex. so the situation spirals out of control.

Jews are always the merchants of refuse. That's why they will peddle shit nobody else will touch. That's how they got ahead.

But this guy is right,
corruption comes from within. Jews are the symptom, not the cause of the illness. They don't help, sure, but Western Civilization's imminent collapse is beyond Jewry.

This but stay strong. GO for 7s, Christian girls (as in devout, not just raised that way) maybe even try and find a wn qt. God bless!

lol, shut up. the white knight fantasy is not a valid strategy for finding a mate. it only worked for you this one time, i doubt it has ever worked or will ever work again for anyone.

It's not exactly like that.
While white knight and chadcuck are binoma by nature, the low middle class/craftman male is not responsible in any way of the degenerescence of the west but still pay the heaviest price.
There will be blood.

This.I could have had a normal relationship life but every single girl I've met that was worth dating was emotionally jaded from what their ex they trusted did to them. Its so common I'm chased after by girls because I have very positive energy but they're always afraid to get committed. Which in turn has its affect on me time after time. I can get laid but dating seems impossible if you have standards.

You all happy yet?

>best part is that all this totally happens
I have sex regularly w/ long term GF's. I NEVER see girls who do this. Girls on Tinder are larping and/or whoring.
Most girls would call MMF 3somes gay and make a face.

This fucking guy.

Do you also lick the toilet bowl after you take a shit in public?

anyways, have you fucked her? or is this a long distance relationship? possibly she strings men along pretending they're funny in order to get more money. she may have several internet boyfriends for all you know, all of them harvested from her online adventures in video gaming. all of them donating on the regular every time she comes up with some sob story for her internet boyfriends about why she needs more money. meanwhile her real bf has to leave the room when she's streaming so she doesn't get busted, he does mind though, since she spends the money on drugs she shares with him and then he gets to blow a loud all over your internet girlfriends face.

just saying