Anyone else get angry when horny

Anyone else get angry when horny
I mean I get really pissed off, I wanna punch holes in walls, beat the shit out if people etc. maybe I have a lot sexual frustration built up

>inb4 fap

I'm sick and tired of fapping my hand is too rough i need real poon. Guys I'm scared I might hurt someone if I don't annihilate some pus pus soon...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBvFYZPcU_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVb7Op4jns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares about your shitty life

sometimes when i get horny, i get so angry that i just go to the playground by my house and beat the shyt out of the kids who touch my monkey bars. but then i'm still horny so i make the mom stand in the middle of the monkey bars and i hang from them and swing back and forth with my penor out and its nice.

is it time to dump some rare jahans ?

Young males have evolved to be literal conquest machines so it's normal to have a lot of inexplicable anger and frustration. Bask in it. The modern way we live our lives is not normal and doesn't allow for proper release of masculine energy into a productive effort. This is exacerbated by the fact that our peoples and nations are falling before our eyes. Listen to some metal or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=JBvFYZPcU_g

just kill someone late at night in a neigborhood far away from you
ive done it 2 twice and you feel like a god after strangling a woman to death.
just dont scratch her or bite her though

>flag

Checks out

no thanks fbi

nigga you live on a fucking island???

wtf why

SEXUAL EMERGENCY
i haven't been laid in years, somehow i control myself and i expect you to as well. kind of the whole point of civilization is that we all control ourselves a little. just rent a hooker

You forgot to thank me for your SSI check this month, leech.

if you think that was funny you might have autism

wow, choking women to death, that take literally zero balls. not impressed

>hand is too rough
You have what is referred to as a feminine penis.
You should have beat that shit calloused by now.

Shill

Think I have autism, legitimately laughed.

Come home.

Hey Mumba, got the drugs I was asking for? Better not be late on shipment this time... I need my shit.

unless she chokes on your balls

Get a fucking prozzy you sad case.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_XVb7Op4jns

When i get horny i just fuck my GF why don't you just fuck your GF?

I strangled her close to death and now she dont call me back on cellular device

you did it wrong then