Any of you guys ever get the fealing that you are on some Truman show shit? Am I a schizo...

Any of you guys ever get the fealing that you are on some Truman show shit? Am I a schizo? To many synchronicity moments. Weird shit.

Do trumpfags cling to these conspiracies because trump is a lame duck?

Like this?

Hey user, i dont get that feeling

Atleast not all the time lol

Does it feel like a reality tv show all the time?

Sure!

But thats what its all about!

Its a learning experience for all of us

Dont take it as symptoms of schizo

Think of it as a kind of show to watch and enjoy

Every episode we learn something new that we didnt know before

Hope this helps!

Schizoid tendencies. Im very bipolar and when I am manic I feel that everything is "meaningful', almost like signs, and revelations.

I used to be quite religious and then I realized that those feelings of religiosity are indistinguishable from mania.

If you need to feel grounded i recommend reading books on evolution, and realizing we are just animals, with an added layer of mental complexity.

True coincidences are very rare.
Find anon5 Truman show thread in the archives.

Exactly like that considering i started watching that at the cottage with my folks a bunch recently. Fuck. Got doubles too.

It's in my family too so I am always concious of signs.

Unless you're a celebrity or ultra-rich or something, you're probably not on some kind of Truman show.

Then yeah i would be quite cautious about that. Especially if you're young.

How were you diagnosed? Honestly having mini mental breaks when everything I loved gets pushed to the forefront of pop-culture. Stupid things too. I mention how bottom of vans have stars of david to a friend and a day later somebody makes a thread here about it. I listen to songs I haven't heard in years and next thing I know they show up in regular rotation on radio shows I listen to. Starting to really mess with me.

You are, we watch you. The Mandela effect is real, we've been playing around with what it takes for our old western nations to fall.

Though there are few 'detection' bugs, not one of you noticed the mass disappearance in population and the drastic change in numbers in north America specifically.

If I am the victim of some Truman show shit am I not by definition a celebrity?

me next please

If nobody knows or care who you are, then no.

What was the population size at? That is a pretty big thing for everybody to miss.

no.

>protip
i'm actually the producer. we thought you'd be better, maybe hunting a moose or getting into drunken fights with eskimos. sorry to break it to you, but your ratings have sunk. i shouldn't be telling you this but at this point, what difference does it make? we're canceling your show. As soon as we unplug you from the matrix and you drown in the sewage pit, we're going to have to liquefy you so you can be fed intravenously to the living.

I wouldn't know because that would defeat the purpose though.

Knew I should have done apprenticeship in territories fuck.

I second this user, what are you talking about? A population drop?

I diagnosed myself, then went to 3 different psychiatrists and they all said I had bipolar type 1. It was extremely obvious to me that something very unusual had happened to me, and after I realized that no, i wasn't actually a religious prophet, I came to the conclusion i was either schizo or bipolar after reading up on them.

Well it depends on how you're interpreting these things, do you think their just coincidences or do you think they mean something? If the latter I would consider getting a psych check.

A lot of psychiatry is unfortunately utter bullshit though. I find it easier to just think my way through things than talk to some faggot for an hour every week.

I'm worried about getting mindfucked by ((psychiatrists)). Sometimes I find myself falling into delusions of grandure. Feeling like you are meant for bigger. Visualizing etc. I feel like realizing you are doing this precludes yourself from having the disorder though. When I'm alone it is exponentially worse though.

I get this all the time. I am schizo though never met anyone else with it though. Anything else weird?

yea, don't do drugs, especially the ones from the dealers with letters after their names.

I’ve been having a lot of synchronicity moments, but I’ve accepted that reality is mainly a simulation for the most part. I still pray every night before bed, but I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s noticing this.

You're going to need to get cracking on that album or at least figure out a way to weasel into a band in the next ~year if you want to capitalize on any of this tho

>I feel like realizing you are doing this precludes yourself from having the disorder though.
I think that's the key. It can sort of 'run away' from your control though, if you let it build, I think.

Also I agree about the being alone part.

Best thing to do is keep yourself grounded by talking to people, people will usually keep you in check.

Pyschiatrists and therapists are not all bad, they're not ((psycho-analysts)), but I have never seen any benefit in talking to one that wasn't better achieved by talking to a friend, or even just a random person.

ITT fantasizing about being literally hitler

Minor personality changes. Can be happy and inviting and nice. Can be caustic and vulgar. Little control over which at any moment when in comfortable surroundings. Always put on happy mask when dealing with people outside my main social circle. Second guess my own motivations for said feelings.

Delusions of grandeur don't become Quixotic until you hit 40
The guy who who wrote A Confederacy of Dunces was unknown when he died for that matter

There is a difference though, between feeling you are capable of a lot, and thinking you're somehow 'destined' because of 'signs'.

OP have you ever seen Jesus in your toast?

Completely understand the mask thing. Feel like I have been putting one on my whole life. For me it doesn't feel like the Truman show anymore but more like some big experiment.

I also think there are cameras everywhere watching me, in like street signs and shit. Also, that everyone is out to get me.

You make your own signs in life, whether you have the ability or will to do is the real question. You either become the person you were called to be or you don't.

Honestly helpful info, thanks. Always worried about getting put on mind-destroying meds if going to a psych. Heard an interesting theory that schizophrenia is the mind switching between possible realities in a multiverse scenerio. Haven't had hallucinations or anything though thank god. Uncle did. Ended up in 999 Queen street for a while.

All-seeing Eye

I don't think you get it. When you have a mental disorder like this your signs are all out whack. My signs were telling me i was having religious revelations. I find it highly unlikely that that is true, and much more likely that my brain is just a bit fucked up.

I had it pretty well figured out that everyone on Sup Forums is a bot except me. Even the responses you get prove it. I am pretty sure it is just me in this echo chamber, and there is some spook somewhere feeding this shit to me....waiting for me to freak out.

Yeah man. It's fun to speculate, but if it starts fucking things up it's good to calm down. Anyway good luck user

no
do you realize how fucking boring it would to be to watch any of us sit at a computer for 18 hours then go to bed?

Nope. Everything has been super personal.
I have the cameras everywhere thing. Helps me with being self-concious though. Can't be as awkward when cams are watching you jerkoff always.

Thanks for the insight. Have a good one.

You're lucky you don't have voices. Those can fuck with you pretty hard.

Every time I do something good activity wise to further the cause of order in my life, I find a dime it seems. Clean my house, go to the gym, stay extra to study, do random favors for people etc.

lol this is the most jewish post i've read tonight.

Have you never fucking seen The Truman Show? I feel like you don't understand OP's point at all.

Are you pretending to be retarded? If it were a Truman type thing, everyone is watching, he's the biggest celebrity in the world.

Nice, poor personal connection, but right ballpark.
Mind somewhat blown, maybe you can do even better.

Simulation theory is real. We're all Trumans.

You are either spontaneously becoming enlightened or yes you r schizo. I wonder which one is more likely? Hmm...

Only when i popped 18+ benadryl when I was in high school. Worst come down.

>be you
>sit in basement
>maybe there is more to life than this?
>maybe I should do something with my life?
>make an impact?
>HAHA, wow, I am a crazy person!

And the west dies.

WEEE DIDNT START THE FIIIIIIIIRE HAHAHAHHAHAHA

pretty sure this is mostly because of the jews

they are watching as is the NSA and probably a few other nation states, and now with the new FCC the ISPs are watching too and selling our data to people who will be trying to manipulate your thinking.

Not that bipolar and schizophrenia aren't very possible, but at this point we are all somewhat living in a Truman show. And bipolar is a spectrum disorder, most of us are somewhere on the spectrum.

But let me repeat, it's mostly the jews. Anybody on Sup Forums is very likely a target. Jidf are very active.

I am an elemental mass of dark, psychic energy

Makes sense when looking at the sims user gameplay.

God's watching.

Who cares at this point, the show host, along with all the audience, unworthy of life. Would that not be true? I wouldn't forgive my "audience" and seek their slaughter by God almighty.

If you're worried about synchronicity when it comes to the internet, google chrome, facebook, telecom companies, chat aps,is always listening to you and passes the data to back and forth to show you related advertisements and stories they think you will like. Billion dollar data centers run sorting and predictive algorithms on the public 24/7. Seriously.

You are being shown the things that the computers think that people who agree with you politically, or know you personally will like, on top of all sorts of demographically produced algoritihims - 20 something males like x we'll show them x, mr 2o something clicked link x so we'll show his friends, and also people who like the same things he does.

Don't worry about internet synchronicity - it is entirely practical and intentional. it used to freak me out too.

I keep having this recurring dream. It's happened 5 times already, I counted. It's nothing crazy just a blonde woman on a distant but familiar beach taking me by the hand and wading with me into the water. I been trying to understand what it means and who that blonde woman is. One of my steam friends says he's been having the same dream. When I asked him to describe it, it was an almost perfect description of my dream. I really want to get to the bottom of this. I think there's a glitch or something in the simulation.

They also run the algorithms the reverse way to determine what demographic you are etc. They aren't all controlled by the same companies, there's hundreds all working at the same time and not necessarily in tandem.

Yah actually it's just a funny game at this point.

People wanted to test the constraints of reality and chaos and well....here we are.

all you need to remember is, do not make assumptions.

unless you have unrefutable proof, it is not true.

There's a guy around town that thinks that way, and that it's broadcasted by George W in a spaceship. Needless to say he is actually a schizo.

There is no such thing as skitzophrenia. You are experiencing psychic phenomenon

>You are being shown the things that the computers think that people who agree with you politically, or know you personally will like

They're doing a real fucking shitty job of that.

It would be the ultimate betrayal. Best hope would be my influence memeing day of the rope and every viewer and ((family)) member would be a victim

And I want to add, it's not just algorithm. Actual people have access to your data and while it's unlikely that a particular person is focused on you alone, it's entirely possible that you are part of a group of people who are being fucked with, for example Sup Forums users who post on pol.

Again, think about who runs google and facebook and consider whether or not you are the sort of person that one or more persons within those companies might be interested in.

on second thought, pretty neat
good wizarding skills sir

The difference is real. Just try turning off tracking for google now stories. Night and day. They are blue-pilling normies hard. I just shitpost their report feature.

No way for me.
It's not fake enough and I can go and do whatever I want

And let me add one more thing. Those who suffer from psychotic delusions as the result of bipolar or schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder are not aware that they are delusional.

If you have the mental wherewithal to reality check, seek mental health treatment or ask the internet if you are crazy, you are almost certainly not crazy.

If you think you may become crazy, monitor your mood and sleep patterns. Also, for bipolar look for spending sprees or dangerous or uncharacteristically promiscuous sexual behavior.

And don't forget jidf is extremely active. Israeli spies are all around us.

starting to see patterns where there aren't any is definitely signs of early schizophrenia. you might want to get that checked out.

See, i find myself in manic positive moods where i spend money like a king. Lost my virginity with 3 hookers and blew 2 weeks play plus on hookers and blow. Depression follows for sometimes weeks.

I was diagnosed schizoaffective, I couldn't figure out if I was a meme nobody told me about or it was god fucking with me.

depression typically follows being a burnout junkie, yeah

Has anyone else had visions of the future or psychic premonitions? I've had a couple that were impossible to be dismissed as coincidences.

I'm worried because i am still really young. Just like my barely thinning hairline it's only going to get worse.

peak onset for schizophrenia is late teens/early 20s

I have made a turnaround from that lifestyle though. I hit my personal peak degeneracy and woke up. Never go down the rabbit hole kids. Not worth the sins of the flesh. Popping the cherry isn't worth your soul.

>you might want to get that checked out

I've had deja vu moments that coincided with dreams I wrote down undeniably. Still think non-linier time travel.

should be in full force if he's been doing coke though

deja vu is also not good

if you can tell me the three words i noticed having a different spelling in the last week i will believe you.

Sparringly doing coke. Never touch it the next morning and months apart.

TITS OR GTFO

Common signs of bipolar mania: excessive spending, excessive sex, extreme religiosity like talking to God or angels.

But it's a spectrum. And nobody is completely sane, despite popular belief to the contrary. Those who seek treatment are arguably more in touch with reality than the rest of the population.

i feel deja vu might be like an accidental peak into a higher level of consciousness where we perceive a parallel universe that is mere seconds apart

Aint it nice?

nah dude, time is a dimension that doesnt actually move, its just flawed perception of our brains. when we sleep we return to the source of all consciousness and can experience ourselves in similar realities. i keep waking up in the wrong one and life is spinning out of control. if i cant get back soon i might loose it and hurt someone.

Used to tell my parents I died on a specific highway when I was under 5. Mom is still creeped out about it. Need to do past-life regression or something.

Think fluid in a closed cylinder with a bubble. You are the bubble. Everything happening at once. No past or present.

Not judging. Just saying if schizophrenia was your fate, that would have triggered it. You examining yourself the way you do means there's more to your story than that.

You fucking people are retarded.

whatever faggot, at least im not you. just look at how pathetic you are, fucking queer.

I get it. Just my personal philosophy on that particular drug. Best feeling in the world when doing. Nothing compares but it's empty in memories.

Found the shill