LAW PASSED: All Child Support in the United States Will End by Beginning of 2018

Source: tmzbreaking.com/law-passed-all-child-support-in-the-united-states-will-end-by-beginning-of-2018
I keep seeing this posted by single moms and teen moms. Are they really scared of the end of child support? Men have 100 % no reproductive rights while women can abort, adopt, not pay child support, etc. I am pretty sure it is fake news, but who knows. What are your thoughts on the end of child's support Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox61.com/2017/09/20/viral-hoaxes-to-be-aware-of-end-of-child-support-dollar-store-closing-all-stores/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no reproductive rights
it's called not having sex

Tmzbreaking.com
It's a shit version of the onion. Which isn't good to begin with.

Or getting a vasectomy, but that is it. Once a man gets a woman pregnant he is screwed.
The woman can ...
>Cuck the man with another man's kid and force the man to pay child support for it
>Even if it is his, the man still has to pay child support.
>The woman almost always gets custody of children 80-90 % of the time.
>The woman can abort the man's baby without his permission.
>If the man doesn't pay child's support, he can get locked up.

>being a whore is somehow the mans responsibility.

Legitimately fuck yourself.

I know it might be fake news, but still I think it would be a good idea for child's support to end.

These are the bulk of trump voters.

Reminder if you support trump you are of the same calibre as these people

fox61.com/2017/09/20/viral-hoaxes-to-be-aware-of-end-of-child-support-dollar-store-closing-all-stores/

SA-SA-SAGE

>I am pretty sure it is fake news, but who knows. What are your thoughts on the end of child's support Sup Forums?
Did you not read what OP said?

Probably a misinterpretation of some states limiting child support. No more massive paydays for being gold digging sluts. My state has the right idea, max child support is $32,000 per year per woman a man has children with, number of children doesn't matter, if the guy makes $250,000 or more per year. The wage cucks making 50k per year pay about 500-600 per month.

32,000 is still a lot to be honest.

Thats only if you make at least $250,000 or more per year. Here in the midwest that makes you a rich fuck with our cheap cost of living, they can afford it.

Fake news. My friend's mom received a notification of this in a spam email yesterday prompting me to look it up. It has gone viral.

Also the state usually gives joint custody unless someone is deamed too unstable. No alimony unless you've been married ten years (about to be gotten rid of completely). No need for a prenup to keep her hands off assets aquired before a marriage, as she has no rights to them. All in all I think my state is one of the best to be rich and get married in.

Alimony is outdated and stupid. The sooner it is abolished nationwide, the better.

The Orignal article was fake as shit you dumbass also tmz is cancer fake and gay SAGE

She got mad when I said there's no such thing as good news.

I mentioned it might be fake news, but the topic is still worthy of a discussion.

This has been the only thing preventing me from pumping my seed into every woman that I sleep with.

Time to save the white race, boys.

yeah right as if women are ever going to stop using children as checks