What was your reaction when you first saw this panel?

What was your reaction when you first saw this panel?

Fuck off.

i smirked.

I laughed, because it genuinely looks lke they didn't hear him.

Sasugay is such a faggot.

I can't even remember if this is fake or not

"Time to hide a Narutard thread"

its real alright.

The same reaction I have whenever I see Nurutu being posted on Sup Forums

A mixture of disgust and amusement.

I literally started bleeding because the edge cut me.

It's real. Sasuke tried to kill Naruto on his birthday. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

this

I was annoyed, I always wanted Sasuke to give up his bullshit and come back to Konoha but then this

"Just as expected"
I knew his turn to side of good must have been a ruse.

fuck off narutards

I love how Sasuke tries, oh-so-desperately, to be edgy for no real reason. Like, he doesn't have to be, he just wants to because it's cooler. The protagonist is like "Hey, we beat up the bad guy. Time for a new era of peace and prosperity, because I have the powers of Ninja Jesus."

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I MUST CHOOSE DARKNESS"

Oh boy here we go again.

It was worse when Sasuke tried to kill his daughter

Just frustration. It was way too over the top. This was the panel that kind of just confirmed to me that Kishimoto doesn't understand basic human emotions or thinks most of his audience doesn't.

Absolute disregard

this to be honest

when does bolts manga start?

Conflicted on one hand I wanted Saucegay to stop being an edgelord on his own rather than by needing a homolust speech from Nardo but on the other it gave the series a potentially better final fight over the terrible Kaguya one.

Totally unexpected. Whops, that's not the word. I meant totally obvious. Everybody wanted that they had a rematch, but after all the shit we went thought who cared at that point...

*through

Wow what an asshole

"What the fuck is going on here?"

I know this is my initial reaction because it just happened now, with this thread.

I don't read/watch Naruto.

A small, flickering hope that naruto might actually kill sasuke instead of the usual hollow redemption bullshit.

>Defects from the village
>threatens the village
>Almost kills several people including the five kage
>Badly injures Naruto after their first fight
>allies with a terrorist organization
>invades a super-protected five kage summit hearing
>Yeah...Sorry.

I knew it was coming, he literally said he was going to kill Naruto 60+ chapters before.

Nice art

why is he such an edgelord

Naruto failed, Sasuke was right.

Wrong ninja way.

seeing your aniki slaughter your whole senpai then getting molested by a snake who is basically just settling for you since he can't get to him fucks you up

OH COME ON!

Boruto should never let Sasuke or Salad become Hokage

Started clapping and I'm not even American

I couldn't help but letting out a big long "oooowwww"

>Tobirama died in battle to 20 fodder lightning niggers
>an edgelord destroyed the village under Hiruzen's watch and killed him
>an edgelord destroyed the village under Minato's watch and killed him
>an edgelord destroyed the village under Tsunade's watch and put her in a coma
>Kakashi needed to be bailed out by Sauce from having the village destroyed under his watch
>an edgelord destroyed the village under Naruto's watch and killed him

It's time for a change. Senjews and Senjew derivatives have accomplished nothing other than constant wars and 9/11s

This can not be real, is this naruto gaiden?

He allied with several terrorist organizations

Boy was this guy edgy

It isn't real but Naruto does get pissed about false info of Sasuke cheating on his wife while he forgave every single thing he during
his edgy phase

I hear you, but the Kage summit was a set up. Sasuke and his team made it clear they were only going there looking for Danzo, who had lost his political power at the summit. Obito knew Sasuke wasn't going to uphold his end of the bargain so he had zetsu warn the Kages so that they'd go after Sasuke and he'd have no other choice but to fight them. Obito did it so that Sasuke would become an international criminal and have no choice but to side with him in the upcoming war.

Also Sasuke didn't really have a choice. Obito threatened to have akatsuki go to war with Taka if he didn't go

The fuck did this nigga just say?

Then Obito forgets about Sasuke and leaves him alone in some cave while he fights the war by himself.

>has a daughter
>leaves her alone with Sakura for 12 years
>attempts to kill her the first time they meet
>because he doesn't recognize his own daughter
>buttbuddy has a son
>hangs out with him and becomes his personal teacher
>even though he's the last Uchiha and his daughter probably doesn't even know Katon yet
>or anything about the Sharingan
All signs point to Sasuke wanting a son instead of a daughter.

>implying there'll be a village or ninja system for her to be Hokage of

Aaaaand he was right again

All signs point to Sasuke wanting Naruto's son instead of Sakura's daughter

>Sauce is a girl
>gets with nardo instead of Hinata
>Bort is the exact same except for the fact he gets Sharingan instead of Byakugan
It checks out.

Laughing thinking fucking sasuke

Kishi is just such a shit writer. He admitted to "getting inspiration" (copying) how in dbz Piccolo became Gohan's teacher. Thing is, that worked because Goku was dead (you know, had a good reason to not teach his kid himself, but when he got the chance did teach him with Piccolo and also spent time with Gohan alone in the hyperbolic time chamber) and Piccolo wasn't ignoring anyone close to him by doing so.

With Boruto it's different. Sure you can say the Hokage is always busy and Naruto can't be assed to teach his son shit, that's kind of bullshit from the start,but I can understand at least Kishi made an effort. But holy shit, all Sasuke wanted in the beginning was to restore the Uchiha clan, so why does he hate his daughter so much

To be fair Sarada fully ships Bort/Sasuke

Fuck off, narutards.

Because she needs glasses.

>Uchiha
>shit eyesight

He is just wanking even more to his favorite couple by making a story about Sarada falling in love with Naruto while solving her daddy issues and Bort falling in love with Sasuke while solving his daddy issues.

What was his fucking problem?

Uchiha, obviously

Was he right?

Do you even have to ask?

>sauce sees his pants-less daughter roll up after watching Burrito for days and doesn't bat an eye
Father of the Year right there.

>uchihas

God Fucking Dammit, not again

I havenĀ“t read Naruto, but by looking at this page, I can say that Kishimoto's art is almost at the same level of Murata's. I hope his new series turn out better than his previous works.

Hahaha no. It isn't bad, but it doesn't even compare.

I wasn't mad, just disappointed.

"Of-fucking-course".

>Senju
Both come from the same tree (literally), fucking obsessive freaks

I dunno, nardo's face in the 2nd panel is ten types of wrong. I can't quite explain it, but it looks like I'm reading through a fisheye lens

I said almost, I know Murata's art is better. Anyway, that firts panel is, objetively speaking, god tier art.

Tobirama should've just gassed the Uchiha.

It was the precise moment where Sasuke finally became somewhat likeable to me as an "ironic" character.

>What was your reaction when you first saw this panel?

Fuck Uchihas. Fuck every single one of their shit stain clan, they deserve to be extinct and are nothing but problem creators to the planet.

CAN'T WAKE UP

>hating best family
Other than Kakashi and Guy they are the most enjoyable characters in this shit series.

>From Indra to Sasuke, all of them have been manipulated by the equivalent of A FUCKING LEAF from Kaguya's tree

They're as enjoyable as watching a car crash i suppose.

But i must say, Destruction Derbys get boring after a while.

>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I MUST CHOOSE DARKNESS

kek, that's accurate as fuck

>Kill Madara's brother, pushing him into de edge
>Creates Zombie jutsu
>Isolates the Uchiha
>Makes kids kill each other on a stadium for his own amusment
>Right

To be fair, he had to otherwise the series would end on the kind of shitty note of them groping a villain that nobody cared about to death.

Saving this post

thanks for the chuckle, so much this

That I could probably half-ass a parody out of it.

>Kills a possible threat before it has a chance to become one
>Creates the jutsu that saves the world during the war
>Isolates a clan that has done nothing but bring suffering and destruction to the world
>Creates a system that ensures only the strongest are send to the battlefield and only when they are ready for it
He did nothing wrong

>Kill Madara's brother
War is war.
>Creates Zombie Jutsu
Good for him, and shame on his predecessors for letting it fall into the wrong hands.
>Isolates the Uchiha
Was it undeserved? I don't really remember
>Makes kids kill each other
he started the chunin exams? Damn, back when hokages weren't shit.

the edits were great, that thread was fucking fun

Edgy hero's best friend who defected came back to help defeat the Big Bads (yeah there were like 3 of them in the end) who put everyone into an endless dream. Instead of celebrating the victory and coming back to the village, he decides to execute the 5 country leaders because they're part of the old order, so the wars would not start again, with him acting as a deterrent because he has god-tier powers.

Then he proceeds to try to murder the eponymous hero on his birthday to make his plan work. It ends with both of them losing an arm and somehow becoming friends again. War don't start again because the plot doesn't want them to, or maybe because the protags could stomp any country alone. They get rekt, maybe killed in the spinoff

also, a pedophile snake who killed thousands got away with everything too

>bleach's background artist gets his own spin off series too!

>Was it undeserved? I don't really remember
Well you could argue that he gave him the police duty of the village, but other than that not a particular reason.
He was kind of a dick though, there wasn't any reason to be mad at them after the peace treaty, Madara got over his brother's death without asking for revenge to join forces with the Senju, but Hashirama still didn't stop being a dick.