What the fucking appeal of traps? Why do Sup Forums love them? Why does this horrible thing exist?

What the fucking appeal of traps? Why do Sup Forums love them? Why does this horrible thing exist?

How do you call an user that is also a loli and is also a trap?

The same reasons prisoners ass rape eachother.

Sup Forums is full of degenerate retards. That's why.

Most of Sup Forums are just so far into the closet that they're hanging around under a lamppost.

kirisu>ruka>farris>everyone else

A homo faggot

I like to pretend that the series ended in the universe where he was born a girl

Traps are a has been fetish for the most part. It's nowhere near the ubiquity of 2009-2011 levels where every show had one and it was really taking off. Nowadays, they're just a cheap second-rung token character to fill in the blank when all the other points have been filled.

If anything it would be nice to have a show with a Hideyoshi-level trap again so I don't feel like the only fag jacking off to what some chinese chick shut-in to her bedroom draws. It'll probably never happen because there's no real shock value anymore.

They look like cute girls but have a dick.
Of course literal faggots in denial would be all over that.

Wouldn't that be the lack of options and asserting dominance?

I don't think you can rationally explain a fetish.

Either you're gay and in denial, or you have a dick of your own and can imagine things better, or it's a power type thing where in your head you're so much of a man that you make other boys submit and turn into girls. Or someshit.

Nah Sup Forums doesn't love them
One insecure user just goes around and forces his trap posts on everyone because he's too deep in denial

look like girls without the retarded drama that comes with vagina owners

only faggots wouldn't understand the appeal

We are all lolis here, traps come from

No you aren't.

They're cute and won't have the downsides that females have.

It's amazing how shit female Lukako was compared to her male version.
Her ending sucked ass anyway.

they are gay lolis that aren't shota

> females
> downside
I see no downside here senpai

Same reason Greeks and Romans fucked prettybois in ancient times. Theres something erotic about denying a person's entire biological purpose and turning them into a slave for your cock, never able to impregnate or pass on their genes.

Plus, I'm a fan of bending someone over and slamming them from behind, which is pretty much one of the only options with traps. Copious amounts of doggystyle.

Rukako a best user. You cant take out one thing and left the other

Ancient people are faggots

It's forbidden.
White knight.

I do not understand

In anime. Irl trannies are just as emotional, irrational and narcissistic as real girls if not moreso. Female hormones cause that afterall

Because girls cannot compete with boys!

You cant be serious right?

He's pretending to be retarded, user.
Is the oldest trick!

Who /Bridget/ here?

Choose wisely

3DPD traps are attention whores that are worse than regular 3DPD women. 2D traps are 2D girls with extra equipment.

None because all of them are boys

That's one of the endings in the VN, actually. Okabe decides to not change the universe back to one where Rukako is a boy and lives happily ever after.

Mayuru dies in it, though ;_;

Yeah, a large part of Sup Forums is probably "prison gay"- which is to say, they show homosexual/bisexual inclinations because they don't feel like they have a chance at fucking a girl so they'll settle for a dude. Thus, they'll gravitate towards traps/transwomen/etc because if they're going to resort to people with dicks they may as well resort to pretty people with dicks.

Along the same lines, they may gravitate towards those types because they feel like an attractive trap would be more likely to settle for them than a similarly-attractive girl. If you had a choice between a hot girl with a dick or a 700lb ham monster with a vagina, who would you choose?

Of course, there's also just people who are a 1-2 on the kinsey scale, who are gay enough to like the idea of occasionally sucking a dick but straight enough that they'd prefer it be attached to something feminine.

>none of them look like girls
into
the
trash

Faggots not wanting to accept they are faggots.

Tomboys in the other hand are perfect.

If it's cute, fuck it.
t. PhD in Armchair Psychology