Flags represent a threat to our freedom as individuals by conjuring an arbitrary bind that "inspires" us to act against...

Flags represent a threat to our freedom as individuals by conjuring an arbitrary bind that "inspires" us to act against our own self-interest.

All flags should be burned.

OP is a megafaggot.

Sage goes in all fields, folks.

You fly the flags of nations, even here. You would let an entity outside your self dictate to you the course your life should take. Are you so afraid of your own will? Does freedom frighten you so?

Sage fag hates flags because it reminds him that there is something much more sacred and important than muh feelings and his selfish personal views..

Op is a megafaggot and probably wears fedoras and thinks his thoughts are deep.

>something much more sacred than the self

Behold! The Delusion of Flags! Flags stir in me a strong hatred, 'tis true. But not because they confront me with something greater. No, because they confront with something far weaker.

What you call my "selfish personal views," the philosophers of the individual call the will. I do not fear mine; I wield mine, where others are content to salute. It sickens me. It turns my heart all to vapors to think that so many would renounce their own self-interest, their own freedom, for the sake of a mass-produced cloth and the imprisoning Collectivism it represents.

Mock me, but know that I pity you.

Op is a megafaggot and probably wears fedoras and thinks his thoughts are deep , also he dont belive in flags because he cant see any flag from the basement of his mother.

>land theft
That's what you get when you don't value private property and, instead, value multiculturalism :^)

Shut the fuck up and go immigrate somewhere.

Wherever I stand, that is my country. And I am its sole regent.

One immigrates when one obeys the will of the collective instead of the will of the self. I respect no border. I suffer no dullard, so cowardly he'd rather rot in an obscure corner of a miserable nation than stand at the center of the world - the natural right of his Ego.

>private property
>multiculturalism

I value neither. All the world is my property.

Let me explain why we didnt loose the vietnam war
>The Vietnamese lost double their men then ours
>We dropped some dank ass orange juice on them that fucked their dna up to this day
>we got away with war crimes
>the country is now capitalist
>saigon has a McDonald's

Also take off the meme flag

you Ancap faggots are the biggest clown on here, no wonder the ancap memeballs are the funniest ones, anarcho-captialism is one big oxymoron.

If we were only "acting in our rational self-interest" we would still be hunting and gathering.

>Let me explain why we

Aha! There it is! You see! The Flag Delusion at work. Look at how far you've fallen from your own I.

You talk of the folly of other men: men who were shot and killed and whose lives came to nothing. And yet, though you were not there, though you were not born, though you are a man with his own self and his own will, you use the first-person plural: you say "we."

My friend, there is no "we." There is only you and I. To be caught up in the idiocy of others, what you might call the bravery or the sacrifice of "our" (haha, you own nothing) soldiers, is this not a betrayal of the self?

You bask in the glory of another to hide from the shame of yourself. What do you amount to? Nothing. What can you accomplish? Nothing. What do you become whenever you cast off your "I"? Nothing.

Funny how the "land theft" allegations are only used to justify mass-immigration of non-whites and never to improve conditions for Natives.

As if the Indian tribes would have welcomes millions of Mestizo-Mexicans settling in their territory.

Thats fair.
I'm proud that we defeated the Indians so easily.
I'm also proud that we were able to enslave negroes so easily.
With that in mind, I'm ok with losing some war 50 years ago that our population didn't even support

Daddy Stirner? Is that you??

Take off the meme flag

Another "we"iner approaches to gnash its teeth and bark into the void. Come back to me when you've opened your "I."

Despicable. A mere barbarian.

Feed me, weakling.

>didn't counter any of the points
>not acknowledging the memeflag

Im betting on a fellow burger or kraut

You fool. The thread is mine. The course of the conversation is up to me to direct.

You would scrap over the paltry facts of someone else's history, when matters of great philosophical import are at stake. Admit it. I intimidate you. The force of my reason is unfamiliar to you, and you fear it.

I am neither American, nor German. I am my own - and that is what you must struggle to understand.

>the memeflag
It is an absence, the mark of no nation. I would sooner choose nothing, but the parameters of this rather limited Hungarian Flyswatter Enthusiasts Club do not allow it.

Now speak to me as a man, rather than the stooge of some Collective.