So white trashlets: you queers ready to fight for your fuhrer Cheeto Hitler?

So white trashlets: you queers ready to fight for your fuhrer Cheeto Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1wLtAXDgqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mows as good a time as any for the world to end. Be nice to go out fighting and take the rest of the world with us.

Your faggot ass isn't going to do shit though

I can't wait to lay down my life so that Syria and North Korea finally get a jew-owned private central bank.
As a good goy, i cannot abide for self-determining countries, the goyim is only fit to serve the jew, to obey the jew, even when the jew order goyim to self-genocide.

For my masters! For israel! For Moloch! For Satan! For the end of humanity!

Spoken like the coward you are.

Wow, they're dropping a bomb in the ocean, AGAIN. This has become a stupid meme at this point.

Yes. Like any true Chad, I'm always ready to fight. Bring it rice niggers

What a little bitch lol

Why do you think everyone has a problem Going to war? I enjoy war, it makes life exciting. I don't want to live in peace and harmony. That's fucking gay! I want hell fire and death!

>I don't want to live in peace and harmony. That's fucking gay! I want hell fire and death!
t. 12 year old who just got done playing Hatred

Really want NK to bomb us and end our misery. I'm ready for the clown country to end.

>Trump activates the draft, sends all the college kids to the front, Gooks capture and give them free DIY sex change operations.

Hail Satan! May he bring down the free thinking goyim!

ASSADPEDES ASSEMBLE XDD

BASED PUTIN
BASED CHINA
BASED KIM
BASED MUGABE

FUCK THE (((USA)))

So you're saying they haven't been a meme for years?

>H-bomb

Huck or Higger?

you're coming too bucko. it's been too long since the last draft.

youtu.be/M1wLtAXDgqg

kek

>implying there would even be a fight
When rocket boy fucks up over the line, NK will simply not exist anymore. We can have stealth bombers in and out in under 6 hours and take out 50%+ of NK's metro populaton and infastructure.

China has even said that they won't intervene if it gets to that point.

I'm not fighting and I dont live in the area where they can reach. So I'm gonna just hang out in the Appalachians and relax.

they never said that , source it s your ass probably .

We, nevermind, you don't fight you just bend over cause you like orangotan cock you inter species bitch. I, on the other hand, world rather fuck than be fucked by a third world asian shit dick. Keep crying when the people with balls save you and everyone else from a nuclear winter.

They were always going to test one in the Pacific anyway.

They need to test their ICBM and its RV with a functional warhead to consider themselves operational.

Wow, racist much?

as long as you dont kill anyone please do it

You city retards aren't safe, user.

HS-14 can hit most of the US.

He's going to emp Guam.

No.