Hateful Anti-Gay Christian Photographers BTFO in Federal Court

A federal judge has dismissed a Minnesota couple's lawsuit challenging a state law for the right to refuse to shoot wedding videos for same-sex couples.

Chief U.S. District Judge John Tunheim in Minneapolis dismissed Carl and Angel Larsen's case Wednesday.

The St. Cloud couple, who own a videography company, Telescope Media Group, sued over a provision of the Minnesota Human Rights Act that bars discrimination by businesses, the Star Tribune reported. They argued that the law amounted to "a state effort to stamp out expression opposing same-sex marriage," and they sought to post a notice on their company's website that they won't shoot same-sex weddings, based on their religious beliefs.

In his ruling, Tunheim described that as "conduct akin to a 'White Applicants Only' sign" that may be outlawed without infringing on First Amendment rights.

"Posting language on a website telling potential customers that a business will discriminate based on sexual orientation is part of the act of sexual orientation discrimination itself," the judge wrote. "As conduct carried out through language, this act is not protected by the First Amendment."

Jeremy Tedseco, an attorney for a conservative Christian group representing the couple, the Alliance Defending Freedom, said the group will appeal.

10tv.com/article/judge-rejects-couples-argument-refusing-gay-customers

Other urls found in this thread:

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/8144
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
archive.is/4LlTe
archive.is/wWCs6
archive.is/rJVmD
archive.is/5ezZm
archive.is/uRUoI
archive.is/HnQw2
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake
archive.is/1iwE5
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211
archive.is/xtLSU
newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625
usccb.org/issues-and-action/child-and-youth-protection/upload/The-Nature-and-Scope-of-Sexual-Abuse-of-Minors-by-Catholic-Priests-and-Deacons-in-the-United-States-1950-2002.pdf
newsweek
unvis.it/newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever.

bump

sodomites once again fucking our country raw, because it's all they know how to do

bump

Why steve-o shave his head?

OP is a faggot

>tfw dictatorship

yay government wooh

When the Supreme Court rules in June that discrimination is not a valid form of religious expression your salt will be D E L I C I O U S!

Our Nation is on the decline. I once believed I lived in a righteous and God fearing nation but now I know that we have fallen into the same trap as the rest of the world. Instead of investing my energy into patriotism I will now strive to follow only God. May God save us all from the evil that has infected our world.

If they didnt try to sue they would have been fine refusing their business.

A penis headed dyke and her dyke wife

These Christian bigots are proud of their hateful ways.

This is about a basic human right and evangelical Christians are fighting against it, just the same as they did for a womans right to vote, indigenous rights, hell all the way back to allowing anyone any rights except, rich white land owners in England. Different right, different century, same tune.

>getting your picture taken is a right
sodomites are mentally ill

How ducking dumb are they?
Why do people flat out refuse?

Why don't they just say that they are booked that day?

Seriously I don't understand why Christians hate gays so much, the Alt-Right is much more tolerant

to be fair women need to lose their rights. They have been been abusing them imensly and our country is in much worse shape than it ever could have gotten into otherwise. If you cant fight and die for your country then you sure as shit shouldnt be able to start wars.

What keeps the antifaggot photographer of charging $90,000 per photo shoot?

Fuck I thought having to bake a cake was bad and that was writing names in frosting. They are supposed to stare through a lens for hours at freakish abominations. Fags need gassing for trying to torture decent people with their mentally ill playacting, nevermind the kikes this shit is real. Serious, at very least keep these freaks far away from you and your loved ones

How do bars get away with not letting people in based on their clothes, hair, or tattoos then? A dude chooses to suck a dick and get married to a another man that's his choice, same as if someone wears a 4X t-shirt...same shit to me.

oh look faggots forcing their degenerate life styles on other people, and making us hate you more.

also what are they gonna do? force these people to take pictures?

Actually it wasn't the writing the names in frosting part at issue. The baker in Masterpiece Cakeshop refused service before the couple could get to that point which was part of the court's argument as to how free expression or compelled speech was not at issue.

Those are not protected classes.

>can't refuse service
>Doesn't say I can't take pictures of just everyone's feet

The get pissed and never use me again

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CATHOLICISM

Aren't they allowed to give them a really poor service. Photos all out of focus. Drunk on the job. There's nothing saying they have to do their job well.

prri.org/research/american-religious-landscape-christian-religiously-unaffiliated/8144

The Catholic Church is experiencing an ethnic transformation. Twenty-five years ago, nearly nine in ten (87%) Catholics were white, non-Hispanic, compared to 55% today. Fewer than four in ten (36%) Catholics under the age of 30 are white, non-Hispanic; 52% are Hispanic.

sorry meant for

And you wonder why you people are going to hanging with the Jews one day.

>PRRI.org - liberal slanted polls made to agree with preconceived narratives
Opinion discarded, demented leftist queer. GTFO our pol and go seek therapy before you get yourself killed. Noones buying your bullshit on this board

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

Millennials draw no distinctions between discrimination protections that should be afforded gay and lesbian people, on the one hand, and transgender people on the other. More than seven in ten (73%) millennials support legal protections against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing for gay and lesbian people. A nearly identical number (72%) of millennials say they favor these same protections for transgender people.

While no significant racial or gender differences exist on either question, there are large religious divides in support for expanding nondiscrimination legislation. Roughly eight in ten black Protestant (80%), white Catholic (82%), Hispanic Catholic (81%), religiously unaffiliated (83%), and white mainline Protestant millennials (78%) favor laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination in jobs, public accommodations, and housing. About two-thirds (66%) of Hispanic Protestant millennials also favor such laws. White evangelical Protestants are closely divided on this issue, with a slim majority (51%) favoring laws that would protect gay and lesbian people against discrimination, and 47% opposing them. Among religious groups, the pattern of opinion about non-discrimination legislation protecting transgender individuals is nearly identical.

The more I read about these cases and think about it, the less I understand.

How do these businesses, in ostensibly voluntary contractual agreements with members of the public, not have the right to determine which kinds of customers they want to associate with? Even if the sign is considered "hate speech" they still have a freedom to assembly and association under that same amendment, do they not?

STATE

ENFORCED

HOMOSEXUALITY

What the Internet has taught us:

1. Your beliefs are not everyone else's beliefs, and you were stupid to think so;

2. No one really knows what is going on, and you still don't;

3. No one except lawyers have any idea how the law works.

Time to wake up sudzy...

essentially OP's post shows how emotionally stunted gays are

>these people wont service me because im gay?
>waaaa give me service!
>i...i'll.... tell on you to big brother!

Coming soon!

Not since the Civil Rights Act of 1964

>Catholic Church
I hope all you fedora and pagofags are reading this. That flag the tranny is posting with is yours too when you abandon the God of your fathers for self invented bullshit to avoid the guilt of your sins

That's what I would do if I was forced to labor against my will.

>these graphs will argue for me because i have no points!

>based on their religious beliefs
Omg if you don't like gays fine but stop hiding behind this shit. You are Christians not fucking levites. Stop being gayer than the people you hate. Seriously.

do you honestly believe this is just sodomites? seriously christians love interracial marriage they are one of the ones that pushed for it. Fucking kill yourselves. Who gives a shit about this point? YOu forced whites to accept niggers and other non-whites into there businesses and now that they are coming after your little anti-faggot shit you start crying? fuck you.

where did the priest touch you user?

My point is that people should not be allowed to refuses service on the basis of sexual orientation and a majority of Americans agree, with younger adults agreeing the most and they are the future. This won't even be an issue when boomers are dead.

Or just open as a private club. If you want to have a business open to the public, you have to follow local, state and federal laws.

learn about murrica history you dumb nigger fuck

What a fucking kike piece of shit judge.

STFU your garbage tier human being. Im not interested in your circular logic to explain politically why it's a postive thing you insert mns dicks into your anus and lust after our children. You should be killed for propagandizing your Marxist filth here. At least it serves to radicalize us

take that gay photo

SCOTUS refused to hear the case of that photographer from New Mexico who lost in the 10 Circuit. The 8th will likely uphold this. Who knows if SCOTUS will choose to hear it to set the precedent. I thought the photographer had a strong case because this is about forced creation of art, which is speech, as opposed to refusal to provide a publicly offered accommodation.

>younger adults
>implying they're the moral ground we want to side with

if i go to one of the liberal cities, just me being white, straight, and male now subjects me to possible endangerment.

do you think i should be denied a service just because some fags like you dont like my straightness?

>this wont be an issue once boomers are dead
except gen z is the most conservative since ww2 and are accepting more and more that gays are mentally ill.

good luck

you first you fucking faggot

>basing your argument off of hormonally fucked teens

you're really grasping at straws here faggot

But Jews mutilating infant genitals and sucking off the blood is a valid form of religious expression. Because that's legal.

Another reason why most politicians deserve to be hung

BAKE THAT CAKE

100% of that 20% have mental health issues.

i dont understand how you can be gayer than the people you hate

>1 to 6 scale meaning that even 2 would count as ''gay''
>nothing about how big the sample was
Calling bullshit

Why are closeted christcucks so upset about gays?
You think they would be concerned about paying trillions to Israel and the people who killed jesus.
Or having your country led by Christ killers.
Or the open borders Christ killers fought so hard for
But no... It's muh homos diversion

Bet their would be none of this if they were muzzies

Would you support religious exemptions for doctors who perform female circumcisions?

>Churches, synagogues openly defy Trump’s immigration crackdown

archive.is/4LlTe

>Southern Baptists Vote to Support Refugee Resettlement After Trump Says to Ban All Muslim Immigration

archive.is/wWCs6

>Church network offers sanctuary to illegal immigrants to avoid deportation

archive.is/rJVmD

>Churches Offer Sanctuary To Immigrants Facing Deportation

archive.is/5ezZm

>Arizona Pastor Explains Why His Church Decided to Shelter Illegal Immigrants

archive.is/uRUoI

>Romney’s Tough Immigration View Is at Odds With His Church

archive.is/HnQw2

Religion is not the problem; the people who use religion as a means of creating scapegoats are.

Why is everyone calling this wholesome cheistian couple "gay"? Is kissing girls gay too?

>religion is not the problem
weird how christianity is the cause here. Fuck off.

Why are you trying to distract me from the real issues at hand here. Gay people are trying to get married.

THAT SHIT IS GROSS

Do you know why faggots are awful people who should probably get gassed?

Well first of all they're mentally ill, faggotry is caused by lots of shit that fucks with dopamine, bipolar disorder, stimulant abuse

But also, they want muslims to just flood in the country. They hate the west so much they deny the fact that they would be murdered by muslims and beg for them to flood in. Same with shit skins in general. Shitskins are not very tolerant of homosexuality.

I almost hope they'd get what they want just to see the confusion on their face before they get murdered for being such tolerant naive faggots

They literally tolerate hate and violence towards themselves as long as it's not white people doing it

Fuck faggots

t. an atheist living in Orlando having to see this meaningless faggot shit "love beats h8" or whatever everywhere, as if muslims wouldn't fucking line them all up and execute them by firing squad

seriously, where did the priest touch you?

You're not allowed to refuse business with someone but you still have the first amendment right to insult the shit out of them while on the job
'Wow you are two ugly dykes, YIKES!'
'Hey where is the big dildo cake and gat orgy room?'
'Don't bleed on me'
etc

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

Hooker's (1957) study was innovative in several important respects. First, rather than simply accepting the predominant view of homosexuality as pathology, she posed the question of whether homosexuals and heterosexuals differed in their psychological adjustment. Second, rather than studying psychiatric patients, she recruited a sample of homosexual men who were functioning normally in society. Third, she employed a procedure that asked experts to rate the adjustment of men without prior knowledge of their sexual orientation. This method addressed an important source of bias that had vitiated so many previous studies of homosexuality.

Hooker administered three projective tests (the Rorschach, Thematic Apperception Test [TAT], and Make-A-Picture-Story [MAPS] Test) to 30 homosexual males and 30 heterosexual males recruited through community organizations. The two groups were matched for age, IQ, and education. None of the men were in therapy at the time of the study.

Unaware of each subject's sexual orientation, two independent Rorschach experts evaluated the men's overall adjustment using a 5-point scale. They classified two-thirds of the heterosexuals and two-thirds of the homosexuals in the three highest categories of adjustment. When asked to identify which Rorschach protocols were obtained from homosexuals, the experts could not distinguish respondents' sexual orientation at a level better than chance.

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake

archive.is/1iwE5

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211

archive.is/xtLSU

You must be a pedo fuck if you think its acceptable to joke about your priests molesting someone.

Christians did nothing wrong

why do you need to force people to work with you? why would you wanna work with a photographer who doesn't like you? makes no sense to me

I've seen posts from OP going back weeks, alway with the rainbow nuflag and quoting PRRI fake polls. (look at their website, all they care about is declining religious numbers and support for fags and "immigrants") TOTAL BULLSHIT to blackpill people into going along with the fake trends they invent. Don't even talk to this idiot, he/she/it will just talk in circles. Truly mentally ill to come here instead of its reddit hugbox financed by globalist Marxist businessmen like George Soros. Fuck this noise. Wake up and burn this rotten cunts to the ground

>freedom of expression is not protected by the first amendment when the subject is about the person's sexuality
there's no such thing as hate speech, you fucking dipshit John Tunheim.

fuck you rainbow faggots. i hope someone gasses you crybaby culture wreckers some day.

i guess not if you are christian what they are doing is right

really nigger? im a pedo for joking about you getting touched.
how new are you?

>nit picking
we're all impressed that you can google shit

yeah you are a pedo fuck

Because you make a scene, get involved with wasteful litigation and it becomes propaganda for places like this. It's a complete PsyOp that devastates people for "wrong think." This is why I fucking hate Nazi LARPers crying about DA JOOS. OP is the worst kind of trash and more evil than any Jew most of the people here will meet in a lifetime.

Remember that Kid who wanted a Trump Cake?

No I would ban doctors from performing such horrible needless practices

Male circumcision is done almost solely on the assumption that the male will be too stupid to wash his dick

It's like putting fluoride in the water supply because fucking retards don't brush or floss enough

I'd ban pharma companies or doctors or whatever from allowing psychotropic drugs to be prescribed to children who aren't completely psychotic too. Like giving adult doses of amphetamine to 7 year olds because they don't color in a fucking page of a coloring book every day or some shit. That's pretty much what happened to me. I was 8 and never talked or made disruptions.

Shits fucking stupid, our society is insane

apparently i've touched a nerve much like the pastor touched your dick.

newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625

usccb.org/issues-and-action/child-and-youth-protection/upload/The-Nature-and-Scope-of-Sexual-Abuse-of-Minors-by-Catholic-Priests-and-Deacons-in-the-United-States-1950-2002.pdf

>newsweek com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625
unvis.it/newsweek.com/priests-commit-no-more-abuse-other-males-70625

Fags are literally cancer of a nation

They don't identify as straoght because being straight is seen as oppressive, so they probably lie so they don't seem like "part of the problem" because they are literally brainwashed.