How come a handful of Jews are so easily able to enslave the supposedly superior whites?

The reality is that Jews are way more superior to whites. Jews have invented everything of any significance that whites claim to be western invention.
Jews have invented everything from model of an atom to how to split it to make a bomb or energy. Jews have invented vaccines to modern cellphone technology way more than whites.
If Jews are destroying the inferior and lazy whites.....why cry about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
youtu.be/EF04tAoE4CE
theverge.com/2017/5/29/15708558/texas-bathroom-bill-apple-google-facebook-letter
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/5/29/15708558/texas-bathroom-bill-apple-google-facebook-letter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their secret is closely held egg bowling techniques. It's the real reason they're so insular.

Sage

They aren't smart. Look at Hollywood these days. Look at the music industry. White people are very stupid. Jews have to be amazed how easy it is to control the world with no opposition

Because I'm white

I feel like it would be consensual if I dicked that chick on the bench. Am I wrong?

They have an even greater technique that forces their subject to eat the eggs or they can't be free

Trash tier whites are easily lead.

The same mechanism by which you assume whites control the world.

Jew here.

It's true, we're obviously superior. Highest average IQ in the world. You guys should be glad that we've given you the safest, most prosperous and freest society the world has ever seen, but noooo. You have to chimp out because you see some black people every now and then.

because they are superior and whites tried to exterminate them because of that.

now the jews are simply returning the favor

The abandonment of religion.

the church cucked europeans to only allow jews to become banking powerhouses

White people are genetically predisposed to have excessive levels of empathy and guilt.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/

You are retarded if you cant see that jews ARE white people.

If Jews are so superior, why can't they stop themselves from dying out?

One post by this ID. You're wrong on every point you made, sorry friendo. Do your research.

Nepotism and whites tendency to turn the other cheek far too much.

>you don't have to tell me anything, just eat these eggs

>WE WAZ WHITE N SHIET
Hey Shlomo, how's it goin?

I don't get this photo. What sort if mental illness inspires a very attractive woman to ruin herself by putting her sexuality on display in this manner? It's not rational, she could acquire more resources by marrying a wealthy man but she throws it all away.

>way more superior
Ahem, I believe "way more superiorer" is the correcter phrase.

The "jews" have always feared the white man. We are the the top and they know this, and fear this.

You are wrong. That would be rape.
I'd get a blanket from home and cover her up so she could sleep in peace.

Avg jew iq is 113 at the highest. Im not a jew and have a 140.
ZOMG JEWS ARE SO SUPERIORZ

Was this written by an intoxicated gook?

>white people are evil oppressors who scheme and plot to undermine all other races

>Jews are just better than everyone else

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this, could it be the very Jews who's religion explicitly says every non-Jews purpose is to be subservient to Jews, and that Jews are gods chosen master race?

No goyim don't be ridiculous oy vey

>a very attractive woman

look again

How can a handful of whites so easily lead the slaughter 6 million jews?

Most (civilized) people just want to get on with their fucking lives so long as it's convenient. They don't want to worry about the man behind the curtain, they want to assume the best of the people they interact with. It works fine in single tribe society. It doesn't mean large swaths of society don't realize something is wrong.

You call some whites lazy and inferior, but how does that justify replacing them with even less intelligent and more violent Africans and Arabs? The dumbest of Europeans are more valuable to society as simple cogs and consumers than the average African.

You're talking about liberal, leftest Jews that degraded with society to fit in the top of society.

Yes, Jews are more intelligent than whites because they had to be smart enough to survive as a toxic parasitic insular group in white civilizations for so long.

The only upside to white genocide is the the Jews destroyed their host and since they're not evolved to suckle from chink/poo in loo/ sand nigger societies they will die out soon after.

OP please read this post. Jews aren't smart enough to prevent their own destruction. They will end up losing this time, as they always do.

Also Jews haven't invented shit, they're good at being lawyers and merchants/business owners but not much else. You don't see a lot of jews in STEM

Legs spread = open for business.

Because it's not the jews, they simply took advantage of the situation. The "muh jews" excuse is used by subhumans unable to admit that whites are the only reason of their own demise. Civilization has come to it's last stages and it is falling into an acelerated process of decadence which leads, slowly but surely, to a total collapse.

Nobody is to blame for that, it is a natural consequence of reality. Nobody can stop that. The only thing you can do is to be a part of the solution instead of a part of the problem. Change your own life and live with integrity, according to your own morals and rules, regardless of the consequences.

This is the final redpill, much harder to swallow, because you have nobody to blame and no excuses to make. It also destroys all your false hopes for a solution. The solution exist, but not in the short term. In the long term, maybe humanity won't survive the collapse.

Because white people see them as other white people and don't notice the nepotistic trends that cause them to rise through the ranks.

Jews have no problem fucking over everybody, including those closest to themselves, for their own gain.
This allows them to easily gain powerful positions which only amplify their ability to fuck people over, sustaining the loop.
They use their power to control the empathetic intelligent people, who have a hard time realizing their masters evil intentions, because of their own good intentions clouding the reality of how fucked up the merchants are.

>Jews unabashedly behind massive non-white immigration to Ethnic European countries
Don't blame the Jews. It's natural course of civilization.
You civic nationalist cucks are retarded.

If you have 140 IQ and browse Sup Forums you are probably lying. You're comparing an average to an individual in your post too so there's one good indicator that your IQ is probably well below 140.

Nobody has the power to change the course of things. There may be some jews pushing immigration and resented against whites, but I can assure you they are not the cause of immigration. There is no "masterplan". History goes on, what happens is totally uncontrolable for everyone.

I understand why it's hard to accept this. It leaves you powerless at first. But at the end you realize you are on the right side, the side that will inevitabily win.

Jews also enslave their own as well to degeneracy, but nobody will talk about that.

They're a crazy death cult run by a small amount of elitists.

youtu.be/EF04tAoE4CE

>"if the current situation continues we will lose another 6 million Jews within a generation or two."

how does it always happen in 6 millions?

Read a book instead of reddit and watching retarded eceleb videos.

>The reality is that Jews are way more superior to whites.

>looks at flag

>looks closer.

Troll.

The girl in the picture has nice tits, picture looks staged though.

There are books saying what I am saying. But I guess you already know that, since you read so many books.

Either way, you don't need any books to know what I am saying. You just need to look at nature every day. And I have the freedom to do that. Something that probably nobody here has. And I feel sad for it. The reason most people is so unaware is because they lived totally disconnected from reality, alienated by society and civilization.

Jewish people are like Jack from "Jack and the bean stalk". How did jack defeat the the giant? By out smarting him. He finds a back door in the kindness of the giant's wife. She was the weak link which allowed Jack to plot and overtake.

Jews use marriage to do the same among the financial elites and powerful politicians. I.e. jarred and ivanka.

They know that marriage is more than just a union of man and woman. Cultures have always used marriage as a way to solidify and gain power. However, they keep this to themselves and pretty much spread that its ok to marry anyone for any reason to dilute its obivious advantage as a political tool.

Having an enemy in your home is the ultimate invasion.

No Hollywood star are failing the emmy awards views are declining fast. Football views down over national anthem stuff. We wont put up with it this is one nation under God.
theverge.com/2017/5/29/15708558/texas-bathroom-bill-apple-google-facebook-letter

We wont have no gender bathroom bullshit either. Dont mess with Texas and God Bless Texas ..thats the state's slogans gov. Abbott will be out of here next election

I'm not saying that this is what's going on, but I think there are some people on this board who would say that controlling the media and the culture industry and using that power to convince the unsuspecting average american tv viewer that anyone who notices this predominance is either insane or bigoted or both, might be part of it.

Again, I'm not saying that I think this. But I think this is that case that some people would try to make.

What if we archive it
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/5/29/15708558/texas-bathroom-bill-apple-google-facebook-letter

Gas yourself spic.

Then we are a nation of bigots. Because we are not buying crap and watching their shit anymore! We have morals and high standard yep bigotry! Lol

You failed to note that Israel is the only Western Country with a positive birthrate (3+ at that)

What about her bowl of eggs?

>Nobody has the power to change the course of things
>totally uncontrollable for everyone
People who latch onto basic ideas and think they reached some grand enlightened. Especially when they can be disproved so easily, simply by looking at any influential person in history.
>b-but they all just went with the flow of society, if Alexander and Genghis didn't make the empires someone else would have
Everyone has a certain amount of influence. Jews just happen to have gained more influence, and most of that influence is negative.
This site is 18+ by the way.

the people are seriously fed up with the degenerates!

Moar

I understand what you are saying user.
Discounting a mystical/cosmic element to the situation we are in, the Jews are just a particular expression of a survival strategy that naturally expresses itself in most ethno-cultural groups.
This is something of a similar situation to the conflict of interest between the national majority and the tribal interests of royal dynasties of the middle ages, who, in effect, formed their own ethnic group that spread across the upper class of European societies.
What seems at times like an enormously wide spread plan is actually just a natural expression.
If anything, the lack of Jewish awareness of the fundamental contradictions between their behaviour and expressed views and the obliviousness to just how much danger they are putting themselves in by being like this, (a mistake they historically repeat) is evidence of them not being a particularly sophisticated or complex bunch compared to the extremely individualistic White Aryan.

Jews get away with much because of White sympathy. When Whites feel threatened, they will casually abandon their luxury opinions and respond to the existential threat as ferociously as the rest of us do.

We're just natural vanguards. Probably more intelligent and long sighted than other Whites. Explains why most of us are introverts.

Back on stormfront the most common personality type recorded was INTJ. It makes a lot of sense. That will change in time, but it will take a little more time.

>there are book saying what I'm saying
What exactly are you saying? Some vague retarded spiritual bullshit that "no one is in control of anything"?

>clearly can't nameoa book that describes your deep intellectual message that all of Sup Forums hasn't figured out yet because it's shallow and meaningless
Lmao I love it when idiots think they are way more intelligent than they are

This is false. Jews utilized knowledge from extra dimensional beings. Knowledge that was supposed to be of benefit to humanity but instead used for nefarious purposes. Some of those beings gave it precisely because it was nefarious.

Britain?

White traitors sympathise with Jews.

White people are unusual to other races in that they have, in addition to a material greed, a moral greed. They like to be more moral than other people.
This moral vanity allows them to entertain bizarre and dangerous lifestyles in an attempt to impress their peers, namely other Whites.
The Jews survive squarely because of these people and their moral vanity.
If the tide was to turn, these same people would be boasting about how many Jews they had harpooned in their daddy's yachts as they were trying to swim to antarctica to escape the death squads.

These people are basically the "hipsters". Hipsters have always existed. Smarter than the more instinctive lower classes and less intelligent than the profound elite, they go through the motions of what they think great people do.

Hnnnng

I am 31, and I have probably thought about reality more than what you would in your entire life. Not because I am better than you, but because life lead me to it. It has its good and bad things, like everything.

Either way, you are actually right. Everyone can have some influence. But throw a stone in a river, and the water will keep flowing. And no, in this case, you can't throw enough rocks to change that.

Trust me, and focus in your own life. Live with integrity, and you will be happier. That's my advice if you want to take it. Good luck.

Glad to see someone realizes it too. We are just a natural expresion. We feel we have the reins of reality as a consequence of civilization, but we are tied to nature and we will always be. As any other living being.

You are the one saying that. There is nothing innately special about me. I just had special circunstances in my life, which lead me to look at reality in a way that is not possible for most people. But it has nothing to do with intelligence.

Hey terry a. Davis. Thanks for replying to my post. This is the first time I got a celebrity (you).

Gotta love English women. Nice pic, OP.

Yes, but the religious nut jobs are to other Jews what Jews are to Goyim countries.

Israel has a lot of sandniggers though

Morals

>I understand why it's hard to accept this. It leaves you powerless at first. But at the end you realize you are on the right side, the side that will inevitabily win.

Eh, didn't use the word "intelligent" but acting insanely self-righteous and all knowing while spouting meaningless pseudo intellectual bullshit.

Because Jews look like white people unless you know what to look for. Simple as that.

>Jews are white People.
HAHhahhaaahahahha. Tell this to Hitler Uncle .

I think I am right. You think you are right. I don't see the difference.

I am not a Shlomo....you retard. I am just a neutral observer/lurker here.

Yeah.
We will win simply because, as an organism, we will be compelled to win, in the same way the non-Whites are naturally compelled to try and destroy us.
We are competition. The superior competition at that, on almost every single fucking level.

It was never going to end well. The more Whites try to be nice and diplomatic, the more they will hate Whites for making them look so petty and worthless.

Nah you're weak and pathetic. You can't even get your own women. They all want that goy dick. Lol at you being Gods chosen little Shlomo. We both know that title belongs to Aryans, nice try tho.

The difference is you seriously think you are the ultimate sage philosopher when you sound like a low IQ pot smoking moron but are too stupid to realize it.

Yep. A virtue that's now become a survival flaw.

They know they're not White.

>They use their power to control the empathetic intelligent people, who have a hard time realizing their masters evil intentions, because of their own good intentions clouding the reality of how fucked up the merchants are.

In other words whites are dumb.

The Pharisees have hidden technologies from Atlantis, the flood, and Egypt. They restart the world Jesus will get them this time. What does Jesus say about the Pharisees and their corruption! The children of Satan

AGTOW

They use secret teachings associated with witch craft and sorcery

My opinion about that is that races are a natural outcome of the environment.

In this modern world, whites won't survive. The prevalencence of other racial types more adapted to a technologically advanced industrial world is natural. Also, climate keeps getting hotter.

If that changes in the future, it doesn't matter if no pure whites exist. The remaining genes will rearrange and give birth to the white race again, thought natural selecion mechanisms and mutation.

It's a fact that ecosystems always balance themselves, and in the long run modern day humans won't be able to survive. That's why I say that at the end, we will win no matter what. I may take 2000 years or 4000, it doesn't matter. There is plenty of time for nature.

I don't think any of that, you are the one projecting your subjective perception about what I say as the absolute truth. But ok, I get it. You think I am stupid. I don't care. Not much else to say.

The white race is fine. White people lie on cencus and have children off the grid they started this after ww2 draft and they practice it today. If they really wanted white genocide im sure they have a virus for white elimination

The oven awaits you, kike.

This whole thread is full of kikes who think theyre brilliant but shitpost to Sup Forums.

I can assure you whites people are not dumb!

>>If Jews are so superior, why can't they stop themselves from dying out?

And more importantly, why are they afraid of eating bacon, perhaps the most delicious meat product known to Man?

No.

>How come a handful of Jews are so easily able to enslave the supposedly superior whites?
Because it is obviously not only Jews

>"Us are dying"
Either this is fake or Jews really are dumber than we give them credit for

sage

Technology and whiteness basically go hand in hand. It's not so much that humans adapt to technology but that Whites adapt technology for themselves.
A lot of Whites are very well prepared and ready for what is coming. But yeah, one way or another, it will end in a victory for us.

Its an unclean animal pigs dont sweat and you are only supposed to eat hoved animals that eat grass and grain a pig will eat anything! Kosher diet helps heal certain sickness! All religions were given what animal, birds,and fish to eat!

Do you think this girl has seen this photo? Has she changed her life?

Its only enslaves the degenerates of all races but their's

>Jews have invented everything of any significance that whites claim to be western invention.
The only thing that Jews ever invented was The Holocaustâ„¢.

Money. They pay off the top officials that know and can change things. They label the rest conspiracy theorists.

They are 99.9999999% white
The selext converts with a distinct look to appear to be a different race , but seriously retard they're white. Dont let them trick you

So smart thats why Babylon and Assyria blew them the fuck out right?

Jews only succeed in white lands because whites are pussies who let jews walk over them because it woukd devastate their delicate white hearts to genocide gasp innocent jew people.

No one ever thinks that he is dumb or crazy. But the facts show that whites are too easily fooled by the Jews. So the rational & scientific conclusion would be that whites are Dumb I am afraid.

^^^
Founf the retard.
Is ivanka a jew?
Is she also white?
Extrapolate that out over 2000 years
Jews are white