A new perspective on Plus Ultra

So to make sense of this I first have to explain that i believe the following:
>Nazis build UFOs
>Nazis went to Antarctica/Hollow Earth
>Nazis are still active
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235 here if you want to read up on it.

Now the theory (pic related) states they went off and left humanity alone. Now my theory is that the Plus Ultra are indeed the Nazis, or whats left of them, infiltrating key positions and waiting for the tides to change so that they can reclaim controll and BTFO the kikes. And maybe, just maybe trump did just exactly that.

German intelligence agency, the Bundesnachrichtendienst, was founded by a highranking nazi Reinhard Gehlen and worked closely with the CIA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a German general who was chief of the Wehrmacht Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1942–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the United States (1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) of West Germany, during the Cold War.
>The CIA kept close control of the Gehlen Organization, because, for years, during the Cold War (1945–91), the Org agents were CIA’s only eyes-and-ears on the ground in the countries of the Eastern Bloc of Soviet hegemony

The NATO and the EU were plans of hitler, but sadly became pretty much completely subverted by the kikes. Israel also was Hitlers plan (Haavara agreement) to get the jews out of the government without having to genocide them.
Project Paperclip might have been a trojan horse resulting in Nazis being able to take over parts of the research as well as intelligence service and now waiting for the right time to take over again. And maybe, just maybe Trump did just that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
youtube.com/channel/UC9PcTR0qDgtjpBJ4cJGiz7g
youtube.com/watch?v=RdhEJJorIxY
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/821772494864580614?lang=en
collective-evolution.com/2017/09/16/evidence-showing-the-germans-weremaking-flying-saucers-as-far-back-as-1941/
theguardian.com/world/2012/feb/09/us-military-marines-nazi-ss-flag-photo
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2012/feb/09/us-military-marines-nazi-ss-flag-photo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/14/boris-johnson-the-eu-wants-a-superstate-just-as-hitler-did/
exopolitics.org/20-years-a-slave-in-secret-space-programs-abduction-programming/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=XffhTuqNqPo
youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E
youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=103
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump won

And yes. It is a continuation of nazi discoveries. Trump said himself the good guys lost WW2

that's crazy, there are no nazis in the US governme-

Nazi's didn't die. They're hiding.

Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued. He fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related, reminder, this is brazil)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.

also check how the NATO headquarters looks like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>With the outbreak of the Second World War, the German Army High Command (the OKH) assumed its wartime organization. Heusinger accompanied the field staff and assisted in the planning of operations for the invasions of Poland, Denmark, Norway, and France and the Low Countries. He was promoted to colonel on August 1, 1940, and became chief of the Operationsabteilung in October 1940, making him number three in the Army planning hierarchy
> In April 1961, he was appointed Chairman of the NATO Military Committee in Washington, D.C., where he served until 1964, when he retired.

It was the motto of Charles/Carlos the 5th, Holy Roman Emperor. He was also King of Spain.

It's Spain's national motto, now.

It's not Nazi.

Paperclipped Nazi architects, engineers, etc having the last laugh... I would guess.

Hail Hydra

they were major players in the Cold War. CIA and KGB probably had dealings with them in order to make make contact with former Nazis the other guy had.

also the logo itself of the NATO embodies a swastika

adamski photograph, made 7 years after the war.
and the cia document reffered to in pic related
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

>啊风景阿里山的空间佛为家人
>啊就送地方就阿斯
>奥i的金佛阿斯顿金佛i啊额
>几哦啊是阿斯顿
>澳式底阀

They evolved. That was their entire ideology, of course, the strong shall survive, the weak will perish and be forgotten. The greys that were active up until about the 80's were their ancestors, but I'm not sure what they've done since. Perhaps they evolved into another state of being? Maybe they left our solar system to seek their destiny among the stars. It's strange to imagine, but when you consider the motivations of a human being 10,000 years ago and compare them to someone today we would be utterly uncomprehensible to them. As our rate of technological advancement increases so does our place in the universe, and as a result, our motivations and our very being. The people of our near future may be as alien to us as we would be to hunter-gatherers from 10,000 years ago. We cannot hope to understand them, or their reasons until we too undergo the same transformation that they did.

Came here to post this
GO BEYOND

a) i wouldnt say they are alienated that far from us in just 2 generations.
2. humans were very sophisticated 10k years ago already, and before that even more advanced than we are, but something happened and shit got fucked up
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
III: There are signs they were active way after the war, and even are now. i dont believe they just left. some may did.

Brazilian here living in the US,
All my friends i grew up with were white and German i grew up in a Military base in Brazil.

My grand father and family were extremely wealthy they had to split and half mix with Brazilian native women the other remained pure and loyal to the fate of Germany.

We dont talk about it theres no words to be said theres no written letters to be written.

The secrecy is real, my father never spoke a word about it but i know very well my grand father was part of Hilters Secrecy agency but even to this day everyone remains silenced.

if the german translation on this one is correct, Byrd talked about that a "possible invasion of enemy planes coming from the polar regions" and that "in case of a war the united states will be attacked by aircrafts flying from pole to pole at incredible speeds"
it is already worked on a full translation

either way sounds like an outside force originating at the poles

so who might that outside force be?

A
III

Kek +checked

>but how would the nazis survive that long in antarctica?
well, multiple theories.
one is that at the southpole it is actually fairly warm due to volcanic activity, which is even kinda supported through this
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species

Second theory is that the earth is actually hollow. a lot of ancient myths talk about a kingdom beneath the ground, and even humanity coming out of a hole. pic related you can find on
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
personally i believe what we call the "nordic aliens" are actually those living inside the hollow earth, but this is mostly speculation based on the old myths

>but if they have UFOs and shit, why didnt they win the war?
they didnt have many UFOs and those they had apparently were still in the testing phase. also since most people believed the nazis are evil they would have forcefully suppressed any opposition including the civillians. a pretty much impossible feat, so they retreated and wait for the day that the people finally realize that Hitler, indeed, did nothing wrong

you decide if larp or not

>"nordic aliens" are actually those living inside the hollow earth
fascinating theory, would this race be related to the fabled giants or nephiliem?

They went to regroup with the Fallen Angels

Newt Bohemian Grove Gingrich

Fallen Angels

Why are you shilling so hard against this. You lost. Your family lost. You have nothing left.

thank you

well here is my theory about it:
There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

So i believe those in those story are the fallen angels, but i dont believe that those are the same the nazis are in contact with. i believe the nazis would be in contact with those that casted out the fallen angels.

very interesting, never heard of this before.
bumping thread because great thread

appreciate every bump
pic related is from
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
page 91

page 88 of the same document

Threads like these are why I come to Sup Forums. I don't have anything to contribute but bump.

>rural
>codes
>drumpf
>madam prez

KEK

Isn't it so funny a fucking shill spam turned into a meme.

youtube.com/channel/UC9PcTR0qDgtjpBJ4cJGiz7g

youtube.com/watch?v=RdhEJJorIxY

UNITED STATES CANADA MEXICO PANAMA HAITI JAMAICA PERU REPUBLIC DOMINICAN CUBA CARRIBEAN GREENLAND EL SALVADOR TOO PEURTO RICO COLOMBIA VENEZUELA HONDURAS GUIANA AND STILL GUATEMALA BOLIVIA THEN ARGENTINA AND ECUADOR CHILE BRAZIL COSTA RICA BELIZE NICARAUGA BERMUDA BAHAMAS TOBAGO SAN JUAN PARAGUAY URUGUAY SURINAME AND FRENCH GUIANA BARBADOS AND GUAM NORWAY AND SWEDEN AND ICELAND AND FINLAND AND GERMANY NOW IN ONE PIECE SWITZERLAND AUSTRIA CZECH REPUBLIC SLOVAKIA ITALY TURKEY AND GREECE POLAND ROMANIA SCOTLAND ALBANIA IRELAND RUSSIA OMAN BULGARIA SAUDI ARABIA HUNGARY CYPRUS IRAQ AND IRAN THERES SYRIA LEBANON ISRAEL JORDAN YEMEN KUWAIT AND BAHRAIN THE NETHERLANDS LUXEMBOURG BELGIUM AND PORTUGAL FRANCE ENGLAND DENMARK AND SPAIN

tl;dw on that?

its always like that. shills come up with some tactic that seems to work, trolls realize this is good to bait (You)s and start using it themselves ad infinitum, and it suddenly becomes an ironic meme noone ever takes seriously anymore. at this point shareblue is the greatest exporteur of copypastas

bump

SHITTED is the best meme of the year.

where did they took the picture of Trump in the OP?

>Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison getting together and forming a secret society

Thank you for answering my questions.
I have been noticing trend in data that point a similar conclusion that you have shown. ((they)) do a thorough job of distorting information.
>I know that song!

THERE IS NO NEED TO FEAR, FOR I AM HERE

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/821772494864580614?lang=en

yeah, that part stood out to me as well, but who knows?

i feel a lot of stuff, especially regarding antarctica is being kept (((shut down))). maybe its just mods being absolute faggots, or its censorship. same for NASA threads. but im probably just paranoid :^)

Ok I'm not even a Nazi but trump isn't nearly the man hitler was. Like him or not he was ike of the greatest success stories (too a point) of all time. A poor, fatherless unemployed kid who never managed to fit into society. Uses his gift of charisma, intelligence (not in militry tactics tho kek) and passion to bring a country from ruin to a major world power. He brought the world to its knees, some no body that most people thought would be nothing. Trump is some rich fuck who cares mostly about himself. He said some truths but he won't follow through. He's no where close to a hitler.

because the world is a stage! Including their rivalry!

Trump had dinner with Macron on the eiffel tower.....I wonder why Macron seems more redpilled now. Really makes you think doesn't it?

Evidence Showing The Germans Were Making “Flying Saucers” As Far Back As 1941 – Collective Evolution
collective-evolution.com/2017/09/16/evidence-showing-the-germans-weremaking-flying-saucers-as-far-back-as-1941/

Ty based Pajeet.

I absolutely refuse to believe that pic is real.

theguardian.com/world/2012/feb/09/us-military-marines-nazi-ss-flag-photo

its real.

And here's the archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2012/feb/09/us-military-marines-nazi-ss-flag-photo

Hidden in plain sight.

NATO was never Hitler's plan. It was a globalist creation and was made to "keep Germans down, keep Americans in and keep Russians out".

EU was also never Hitler's plan. Look up Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, it was always a Rothschild creation from the beginning. Eactly the kind of communist takeover of Western Europe that Hitler was fighting.

Hitler was opposed to Israel's creation. He only made the Haavara agreement because there were already Jews in Palestine after WW1 and the Balfour Declaration and he wanted them gone.

There are no "Nazi UFOs" or "Nazis in Antarctica", and Trump has also nothing to do with Hitler, he's a kike puppet and just your average greedy businessman.

Sage for probable misleading shill thread and /x/ nonsense.

You're so terrified of what's to come I can feel your fear from here.

You know that all women expedituon to antarctica recebtly? I was expecting them to 'go missing' when they got to antarctica. I imagine the gene pool could use a little sprucing up. Did those women ever return or did the story fade away unto nothingness?

So when are they gonna save us from this shit? I'm here, space Nazis! One abduction please!

neat, especialy the the CIA doc linked in it is interesting. will read through the rest another time though

>hitler never wanted a united europ...
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/14/boris-johnson-the-eu-wants-a-superstate-just-as-hitler-did/
and by proxy this also means a united army, and the EU is currently even discussing a seperate european army aside from the NATO.

>tldw; exopolitics.org/20-years-a-slave-in-secret-space-programs-abduction-programming/

Correct.

Shilling hard against what? Newt Gingrich?

You know he's the emissary. You know his wife is ambassador to the Vatican. You know the implications of that.

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=XffhTuqNqPo

>t. Rothschild

youtube.com/watch?v=DHBLqFR1fKs

So when are they gonna save us from this shit?
well, one interpretation:

Woman=europe always depicted as a woman
Clothed with the sun=return to god or swastika (symbolizing the sun)nationalism, the nazis.
Crowned by 12 stars=eu flag
Moon at her feet=muslims possibly muslims btfo
Giving birth=gaining new strength
Crying in pain=all the bullshit going on right now

also there is this hinting to September 23rd
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xwugor8Q--E

There is also the german election on september 24th.

However that day is also the perfect date for project bluebeam, everyone expects something godly to happen making it easier tomake people think it is something godly.

> 23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it.
Verse 23rd, as the date by the way.

>24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible. 25See, I have told you in advance.
>26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.
This last part specifically sounds like they will try to lure you something specific.

However imagine this: You fall for project bluebeam, go with whoever comes and get killed, making you not having to live through the tribulations: You essentially got raptured.
Basically, trust noone.

The real 23 verse is Mark 9:23

youtu.be/n6qY37ktckU?t=103

9/23

September 23rd is our day. The shills are scared shitless.

Wow Boris Johnson said it, it must be true. Like cuckservatives claiming Obama was a "Nazi" and that leftists are "fascists".

You know, it's pathetic the kind of mental gymnastics you kike shills will go through just to promote the EU, Macron, Trump and Israel here.

Hitler wanted a united Europe with each European country preserving their national identity. The EU wants to destroy the national iand racial dentities of all of Europe and turn it into a grey blob with a hammer and a sickle, eactly what Hitler was trying to stop.

Macron is literally a Rothschild banker.

>Show about protags self-sacrifice in order to better himself and the people surrounding him
If this isn't /ourshow/ I don't know what is

>promote the EU, Macron, Trump and Israel here.
them being intended by hitler (EU and israel) doesnt mean they were intended like that. EU was maybe hitlers idea but not it being subverted by kikes of all kinds because he imagined them to be all in israel together with every kikeenabler resulting in israel not being protected and shilled for in other governments and actually having to behave or suffer consequenses.
Trump, well he is kissing some jew ass, but i would too to not get JFKd, and while i dont trust him, never did, he still is so far doing a better job than any other president i experienced at keeping promises (which doesnt say much but well)
macron, well fuck him.

They called them ant people because they come from underground not because they looked like ants

Newt Gingrich is occult as Hell.

Didn't know that about his wife though.

i tried to find some descriptions of those ant people, and iirc it was something looking like a humanoid insect, at least not human. but it was difficult finding anything about them to be honest so no idea. if they are looking like humans its even another additional connection

Do you know about the youtube channel atleantean gardens? There is an academic researcher that explores these topics.

Scout snipers. It's real. People got their peepee slapped over it though after it became an issue. Was right around when that video of dude's pissing on dead Taliban came out.

>Frog Girl
>Trump like hero
>Plus Ultra
The fuck, did Trump write this himself?

What the fuck is a plus ultra?

no, will try to remember it though.

dont know about that anime, but i believe this book from 1892 is

D O T A R D
O
T
A
R
D

Shills are working overtime. Won't stop your demise though.

do you think the ufo's could have been the first drones? could they have used radio to control it and use a camera to take pictures for intelligence operations?

hanz threads = best threads

possible. however the "plans" that are in circulation suggest they were for manned operations though.

This is a literal game made by Disney Land you fucking spergs

I wonder if this somehow ties into the ingersol lockwood books

Kraut i love you for the entertainment, but sort yourself out

focus your autism on something productive and you will live a great life kraut

>secret society has superior tech
>trump allegedly has a timemachine
>nazis live in hollowearth
>trump used said timemachine from secret society to write book about hollowearth 120 years ago

would add up if you ask me