What's Sup Forums's opinion on Terry Davis?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Terry Davis?
I watched Mister Metokur's video on him a couple days ago and have been watching all his shit ever since. He seems like /ourschitzo/...
is he one of us or another crazy nutjob?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utfl7dKjLnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Claims CIA uses child sex agents against him. He looked a little girl in the eye and told her he'd stick a gun in her mouth.

he's prety kool

he ran over a cia nigger with his car in 1999 & scored one for the good guys

hes Sup Forums guy and by extension ours.

Hes red pilled as hell

He wrote his own compiler, you know.

Some of my favorite videos are the ones where he busts out of his room and starts yelling about niggers and god and the dog getting fucked to his parents until they get upset tell him to go away.

Overdosed on redpills.

This is what amazes me. I'm honestly amazed at what he created all on his own. This man is a genius, and makes me wonder about the legitimacy of running down glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers in the streets...

>made his own OS
>such a threat that he gets hounded by CIA
>doesn't give a fuck
>literally ran over a glow in the dark CIA nigger
This man is beyond redpilled. The Bogdanoffs wish they were on Terry Davis's level

I like his music
youtube.com/watch?v=utfl7dKjLnE

I liked him in There Will be Blood desu.

HEY NIGGER

He a good boy... He dindu nuffin

Terry knows whats really going down in the world.

I don't like when he kicks the dog, though. That's not cool.

I always saw him talking about running down CIA niggers, but never thought he'd actually do it. Did this actually happen? What happened to Terry?

If you're familiar with the i386 architecture, the design of his OS is pretty impressive. Terry obviously has a considerable intellect and thinks outside of the box.

He needs to take care of himself, I remember watching him buy a cartload of (((diet pepsi)))

Yeah, I'm in my last year of com sci at uni and it's made me appreciate him so much more knowing the insane complexity of what he's done
The fact that he can shift between genius programmer and 'fucked right out of er nigger killing schitzo' at the flick of a switch is kinda inspiring, it gives me hope that I might end up half smart one day...

>Those lyrics about nuclear apocalypse

That's actually pretty disturbing, especially when you put it to the melody.

I love him exposing CIA and MIT niggers

Who is this faggot and is this another shitty e-celeb I'm going to have to add to my Sup Forums filter?

Well who the fuck else is going to spread the truth about glow-in-the-dark CIA niggers, OP?

So does an above average college CS senior.

You obviously need to study up on your Terry in order to get the humor.

I know, sucking stallman's cock blah blah. Still though, it's not THAT impressive. College kids write their own OSs too, in a lot less than 10 years.

I had to do that for a college class

For anyone who hasn't been keeping up with him. He got kicked out and is now coding gods holy temple while living in a van. We never got the dank drum vids

Yeah and I wrote OS underpinnings that weren't quite as clever as the TempleOS design when I was in high school. Big whoop.

You're merely an unfunny nerd.

He kills glow in the dark cia niggas and makes godworshipping operating systems i think you will like him user

he currently lives in a van. Sup Forums should help this man

He's a big guy

How do we help him? Is he still alive? Is he still running down pre-teen CIA nigger operatives in his spare time?

i dunno but here's a relevant thread

he's obviously a pedophile piece of shit and his disease has exposed him

>oh noes, the CIA has sent another sexy kid

If he wasn't mentally ill he'd probably be some Illuminati guy

that is nothing, I created advanced replacement for TCP/IP stack in elementary school friday afternoon copmuter engeineering club, but a girl
Bully me and delete

Classic Hiro

>talking to girls
loser

Blaspheming Catholic, tormented by demonic presence, drunkard and deviant.
Kicked his parent's dog.
Got in physical fight with his aged father.

CIAniggers are gangstalking him.

is that him with gabe newell?

Crazy muhfuckas say shit that sounds like a smart muhfucka

>sexy kid
I remember that made me laugh so hard.

>Mister Metokur's
Is he Jewish? He looks kikey

The funny thing is that he's actually the cia-nigger

right

Aww nahh Kevin nealon got aids?

Terry's downward spiral only started because of Jim's video. Fuck him.

We could def. use Terry to do our bidding

That's exactly what a CIA nigger would say

****Serious question!****
Why does this dude not have a hatereon to support him? I'm sure all the nigger cattle on Sup Forums could eat a few less tendies and send him a couple of buxx
/****Serious question!****

you know, i was always convinced that cwc would get crazy money from setting up a patreon, but right now he's only get like $370 a month. terry gets way more than that in disability.

It's up to you.

Well, spill the beans and educate me.