The last we'll see of animated Saber will be a corrupted version of her being killed by Shirou

The last we'll see of animated Saber will be a corrupted version of her being killed by Shirou.

I'm so depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

completematerial.pbworks.com/w/page/40077644/The Servants of the Fifth Holy Grail War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sparks Liner High will never be animated

Believe user, believe

Make way for your Emperor.

Who cares Fate is fucking garbage.

>implying Fate won't be animated afterwards

I actually wouldn't mind a fate route remake.

>The last we'll see of animated Saber
We're going to be seeing animated Saber until the end of time; it is now mandatory for her design to be recycled into anything she isn't in herself.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they essentially have a Sparks Liner High proxy scene where Rider shows up right before he goes over the edge and it continues back onto the route.

It's a little late for that considering they did UBW for the 10th anniversary

>it is now mandatory for her design to be recycled into anything she isn't in herself

We're talking about original Arturia here

so?

Wish on your lucky stars and you might get another Saber route anime

I'm glad.

Blu-Ray extra?

>Shaft is literally making a Fate Extra anime
>OP thinks Heavens Feel will be the last of animated Arturia

there's always the possibility of getting F/HA adapted (somehow), gotta believe

>I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they essentially have a Sparks Liner High proxy scene where Rider shows up right before he goes over the edge and it continues back onto the route.

That wouldn't make any sense, user, if he projects K&B even once, he'll go over the limit of projections and kill himself when he Rule Breakers Sakura.

That's Nero

Just change the plot to include one more projection before he goes puff

He'd have to project it multiple times in order for the fight to be any length worth even showing it in the first place.

>Arturia
>In Extra

Why didn't Archer just use Nine Lives Blade Works against Berserker?

There's no way he could have lost that fight unless he wanted to.

read the VN

The VN doesn't say jack shit about why he couldn't use it. If Shirou can use NLBW with Archer's skill and experience it's just proof that Archer can do it too.

If Archer used NLBW, he could defeat literally every Servant in the HGW with ease.

He probably just didn't consider copying his enemy's weapon when he has such a big armory to pull from. Shirou didn't really have much else he could do in the same situation.

>If Archer used NLBW, he could defeat literally every Servant in the HGW with ease.
Yeah, no.

>Yeah, no.

It destroyed 80% of Berserker's body in an instant, and is at A+ rank strength because Berserker's strength is traced.

No Servant in the 5th HGW can counter something like that. He'd kill Berserker at least 9 times, then he could mop up the remaining 3 lives with ease as Berserker slowly regenerates from the puddle of skin and bone that's left.

And if Berserker is that easily taken out, Saber, Lancer, Assassin, and Rider are all mincemeat. Gil's the only guy who stands a chance and that's only because of his armor.

Medusa would probably destroy EMIYA with Sakura as her Master, Assassin could probably push him back considering the Temple gate nerfs NPs and he always going to fuck up against Saber.

Read the VN. Archer and Shirou were not fighting the same thing.

>Medusa would probably destroy EMIYA with Sakura as her Master

How? She only petrified Archer because she caught him off guard at point blank range with Cybele. That wouldn't happen if Archer was serious, because he'd just snipe her from a distance.

>Assassin could probably push him back considering the Temple gate nerfs NPs

Nine Lives Blade Works isn't a NP, it's a technique Shirou (Archer) derived from an actual NP. It's pure skill, it can't be nerfed by the temple gate.

>he always going to fuck up against Saber.

>lure Saber into CC
>use NLBW
>Saber is now mincemeat

>Archer and Shirou were not fighting the same thing.

Are you sure you read the VN? Because Berserker was stronger than ever before. He was incarnated thanks to touching the grail mud, so he gained the power of being like a runaway train. Being blind didn't slow him down or weaken him at all because he had Eye of the Mind which literally functions as the ability to see the unseen. The only way he was weaker was that he didn't have a full stock of Godhand lives because Sakura stupidly never healed him after he fought Saber Alter.

>Because Berserker was stronger than ever before.
No he wasn't.

Until Fate/Extella or Fate/Grand Order get an anime, at least.

Or hell, Apocrypha. She'd definitely show up in Mordred flashbacks.

I don't want an Apocrypha anime thanks.

You didn't even read my post, retard. An incarnated Servant is always stronger than one that isn't.

Gil in FSN is stronger than Gil in FZ?

Weak bait.

>An incarnated Servant is always stronger than one that isn't.
No, they aren't. Dark Herk was nerfed MASSIVELY by the Grail mud, and even Saber Alter wasn't a direct upgrade.

>your Emperor
>posting False Emperor
>posting extreme turboslut
Slaanesh approves of this Heresy.

>implying Gawain won't have flashbacks

Aside from not having Vimana since that got blown up and his stats being weaker, he's a lot stronger because A) he can exist without a master and B) he can fight without having to worry about running out of mana unless he uses powerful Noble Phantasms

>oh no I'm a retard
>better call the other guy baiting or else I'll look stupid on the internet especially after telling him to read the VN!
>making coherent arguments? What's that?

The black mud festering within the Holy Grail pollutes the souls of those who touch it. Whether ordinary humans or supernatural beings such as Servants, there are no exceptions. Corrupted ones have their personalities twisted in a foul way. This is the madness caused by coming into contact with Angra Mainyu, All of the World's Evil. There are individuals who have harnessed the black mud as power, as well as those who have resisted the spiritual corruption by virtue of powerful ego. Matou Sakura would be an example of the former, while Gilgamesh would be the latter.

Blackened Servants undergo true incarnation through the power of the Grail, changing into powerful beings with an increased connection to the present world. Physical interference power is greatly increased, but at the same time it is no longer possible to change into spirit form. Also, they lose their sense of control regarding prana consumption, so combat ability is dramatically enhanced. One can imagine the resulting force as something like a "runaway train." In this rampaging state, fine control is impossible, but destructive power is accordingly amplified. Blackened Servants are terrifying beings that spread death and destruction across the world.

That's not even the same person, retard.

Q: As a percentage, how much are the abilities of blackened Servants enhanced? Or, when such Servants have an excess energy supply like Saber (Artoria) did, can they reach a level of power comparable to or greater than what they had in life?

A: They’re like runaway trains that never run out of fuel. Except, since they’re out of control, fine handling is impossible!

How quickly could Archer win the war if he projected Caladbold, Hrunting, and Rule Breaker all at once, tied them together, and sniped all the other servants with it?

>oh no he called me out on shitposting
>better try to make him look dumb by implying more than one person is arguing with him

Is this supposed to prove me wrong?

>Caladbold
You know what I meant.

I don't think Archer actually had Rule Breaker at the start of the VN. Both UBW and HF routes make a point of giving Archer and Shirou, respectively, a good look at it before it's ever used.

see

He'd run out of Prana fast.

Different user here.
Why doesn't Archer just use Gae Bolg?
If he can almost replicate Excalibur (poorly but well enough to pull off an excaliblast) and project Caliburn so well even Saber believes it's the real sword then he can surely project Gae Bolg and be done with the war.

There has to be a reason why he doesn't, but I just don't know why.

Please stop fgog

Fuck off retard.

completematerial.pbworks.com/w/page/40077644/The Servants of the Fifth Holy Grail War

Considering Herc is already a runaway freight train before being blackened but he loses his God Hand, it's a nerf.

Cite your source. Where does it say he lost Godhand?

Uh... uhhh....

READ THE VN!

How could Shirou deliver the final blow to kill him with the same weapon he already used to NL him with?

A+ rank strength, the weapon doesn't matter.

Do you know how God Hand works?

Shirou didn't have A+ strength.

Irrelevant. God Hand protects against things that have already killed Herc.

When should I expect an anime of Mahoutsukai no Yoru?

Do you?

Yes he did, he traced Berserker's strength when he traced the axe-sword. Read the VN.

Only if it's a specific technique, spell, or weapon usage. With A rank strength as long as you attack differently Godhand can't become immune to it, and every attack Shirou made was deliberately different - 8 slashes made in a circle attaching different parts of Berserker, then one final stab to the heart.

Arturia is one of the Servants of Extella, so yes, she's now in Extra. They need their game to sell after all.

>Only if it's a specific technique, spell, or weapon usage
Citation needed.

>Only if it's a specific technique, spell, or weapon usage
>specific technique
>Nine Lives

I can demonstrate mathematically that Shirou did not have A+ strength at the time. Would you like me to do so?

>Would you like me to do so?
Yes.

Yes please.

So you're saying it's possible to kill Herc with just one weapon without eve needing to modify it.

Holy fuck read the rest of his post before you go shitting on your keyboard. For instance, Tsubame Gaeshi hits the same areas each time.
And yes, Shirou replicates the original wielder's ability when using a sword sometimes. He even does it with Caliburn in fate and again against Gilgamesh in UBW, and a third time in HF during Nine Lives.

Now someone answer my question, why can't Archer just Gay Bulge everyone?

One moment. I worked this shit out years ago so I may have forgotten various details.

>even after all these years we still take the same bait over and over

>why can't Archer just Gay Bulge everyone
Something something wasn't trying to win he just wanted to fuck with shirou or whatever,

NLBW took off 8 lives, the last was just a A rank strength thrust to the heart. Shirou didn't use NLBW twice.

Gae Bolg's technique of reversing casuality is probably not usable by archer. It's a Cu / Scathath thing. Archer can use the thrown version of Gae Bolg with a tremendous mana cost since it's not a sword and he hasn't practiced for fucking ever with it like he did with Rho Aias.

How powerful is he? Could he beat Herc?

Why didn't Caster ape Rule Breaker to the tip of Assassin's sword so that he could RB anyone that came to the gate?

Shinji can't even beat his own meat, he can't touch Herky.

Pray for H/A then
I love Saber Alter though. She should go insane with that legendary tragedy as a backstory. It fits her perfectly. She deserves pure despair in the end.

Since she had so much mana, why didn't Caster just Rule Break and summon more servants after she did Assassin?

Nasu made Fate on a D20 model. Notice how all the 'values' given in A,B,C++ etc can basically be turned into values from 1-20? Yeah.

So lets take that and start crunching numbers. Shirou is a not exactly the peak of human ability in modern ages but is still pretty good. He should have Rank D Str Agi and End. (I can prove THAT too). He then gets a bonus due to having Eye of the mind True which doubles his Str and AGI score. He also gets another bonus due to Berserker being blind which doubles his total combat effectiveness. Finally he hits 9 times due to NLBW. (You might want to recall the bit about Shirou going on about how he had all these unfair advantages and still lost).

>NLBW took off 8 lives
>My special technique is triple Excaliblast
>literally 3 Excalibasts
>it's its own separate technique so each Excaliblast goes through God Hand

>why can't the sword autist use lances

Lances and spears are just swords with long handles! A sword lover, much like a tit and ass lover, loves all shapes and sizes.

So after taking the NL, berseker completely regenerated in a matter of seconds without ever stopping his attack. And then Dog Hand failed to protect him from another slash from the axe sword which he just died to several times.

You retard. Archer can trace any melee weapon. A lance counts as a sword too.

Wasn't this just Avalon reacting to Excalibur?
Shirou is the sheath for Saber' sword

>He should have Rank D Str Agi and End.
Except where E rank is 10 times the normal human?

>A rank NP is used to blow up Berserker
>that specific attack cannot be used again
>A rank spell is used to blow up Berserker
>that specific spell cannot be used again
>Saber with A rank strength slashes Berserker in graveyard battle
>slashes him several times and opens fresh wounds each time
>even though she's using Invisible Air to make the attacks

He didn't use Nine Lives twice, he attacked him 8 times as part of Nine Lives, killing him each time, and the 9th attack, a thrust to the heart, was the final attack of Nine Lives (hence the name, Nine Lives).

Only if the wielder has A rank strength, which bypasses the conceptual defense of Godhand because it's only rank B.

Saber under Rin for example can kill Berserker 12 times in a row with Invisible Air.

Beowulf could use just one of his swords and kill Berserker 12 times in a row.

>Shirou
>Normal
Also, he's been taking inherited experience from Archer which significantly amps him up.

Still typing next bit.

When you first saw Gilgamesh, were you blinded by his majesty? Paralyzed? Dumbstruck?

>It's something like...for example, if he is damaged by flames, after his wounds heal he'd gain +100 fire resistance or so.

Just face it, you're wrong.

>Only if the wielder has A rank strength, which bypasses the conceptual defense of Godhand because it's only rank B.

>Saber under Rin for example can kill Berserker 12 times in a row with Invisible Air.

>Beowulf could use just one of his swords and kill Berserker 12 times in a row.

You've made it too obvious now.

I was dumbstruck when I found out the "King of Kings" was a faggy looking teenager

>he attacked him 8 times as part of Nine Lives
>each time counts as part of technique so God Hand decides to let it pass

Mad that he killed Caster.

Even that was a retcon, because before he would not gain resistance but become completely immune.

Why does she dress like a slut and let everyone see her underwear? Is this what Emperors do?

>Shirou is a not exactly the peak of human ability in modern ages but is still pretty good. He should have Rank D Str Agi and End.

No, fuck no, you humongous retard. Rank E in any stat is 10 times the average human. Shirou might be above average in physical ability, but he's nowhere near even Rank E in any stat.

> He then gets a bonus due to having Eye of the mind True which doubles his Str and AGI score.

That is not how anything works and you haven't even read the fucking VN.

There's a finite number of Servant vessels per Grail War. That's why Zouken had to summon True Assassin out of Kojirou's body.

Otaku love it.