Femanon here. Why does the left think I should be ashamed if I just want to be a housewife? I'm not a gold digger...

Femanon here. Why does the left think I should be ashamed if I just want to be a housewife? I'm not a gold digger, I don't need a super rich guy, I just don't want to be in the rat race and would rather stay home, raise a family, cook, clean, and shop! So what?

Tits or GTFO

Post feet

Silly OP, there are no women on the internet.

>and shop
Would be ok if you also added sex to the list

sounds like a trick to get alimony. I would never believe any woman who says she wants to be a trad wife

Sup Forums is thirsty as fuck, damn near anything with a vagina would be enough it seems. Social outcasts who vent their frustration on everyone who doesn't look like them.

>Sup Forums is thirsty as fuck
says the faggot newfag replying to a femanon post without tits and not even attempting to sage

I really thoguht reddit would have gotten tired of this place by now. go away

Timestamp, lets see that wife material.

Any sane man would rather have a truly traditional wife who is self-motivated to cook, clean, raise kids, keep the home, and fuck properly.

Nobody believes modern women who claim to be that though because all women are degenerate whores now.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

leave

Wrong. My gf and I live together and I spend the bulk of my shitposting time with my gf asleep next to me

>Femanon here
you know the rules chick! tits or GTFO

That's Sup Forums.
Here it's "Offspring or GTFO."

This. You better be helping sustain the white race or GTFO.

The left embraces feminism to the fullest. Feminism is an abomination that has destroyed the family structure and turned women into solipsistic, insipid, amoral and narcissistic whores.

If you don't buy into their culture they will completely ostracize and demean you.

a meme is born

When will you kids grow out of this "toys or GTFO" nonsense? I don't see you posting your dick every time you start a thread.

TITS OR GTFO

If you want to be a housewife, great- be a housewife. But not all women do, and they should be able to follow their goals as far as their skills and abilities can take them.

Its the same argument people were making about gay marriage- it's legal, not mandatory.

becuase you're trying to gain status by declaring yourself as a women. While that works irl where men only pretend to care about what you have to say because they want to fuck you, that doesn't work online thus you have to earn your attention via tits

why cant i find girls like you

But that only goes if they unnecessarily bring up that they are a girl.

It's one of our oldest Sup Forums rules, roast beef crotch. Either deal with it or go the fuck back to red-dit

This I dear say.

Ok thats what you want til you have it, then youll be bored and unhappy