Drawfag Thread 1802

Drawfag Thread 1802

second rarfag's files until thread 1799: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn (embed)

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread #1802

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg
i.imgur.com/yg668wb.jpg
i.imgur.com/ukDzb5L.gif
imgur.com/a/1VcAm
imgur.com/a/7VIVW
imgur.com/a/ZhKS2
imgur.com/a/N9fgW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm looking for someone to draw mai waifu Lady Satsuki in lolita fashion wearing The grace~Hymn of the departure~ series from Alice and the Pirates. I've add some accessories such as a blouse, a pair of tights, her boots, and a handbag. Make sure the boots and handbag correspond to the navy colorway of the JSK.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

Requesting Rukia dressed as a pirate, standing next to an Octillery on the deck of a ship, giving it the order to fire

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

Top: Saber (Fate/Zero)
Left: Albedo (Overlord)
Right: Mutsumi Otohime (Love Hina)

Requesting the Mutsumi/Albedo fusion

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting anything with my two Ghibli boys, Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away together.

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

Requesting artwork of this original character.
I would like a drawing of her backside.
From behind, she looks completely topless except for her choker as her "top" only goes down her front. she also has a large bunny tail that flips up her skirt in the back.

Requesting Tony Tony Chopper riding a Battlecat (bottom right) like the bottom left pic. If he looks excited then that's a plus.

Shout Factory has licensed Ohranger, requesting petitguys resembling Ohrangers for the occasion please!

Oops this is thread #1803

Sorry about that!

Requesting any of the arts of DMG done with either Lina or Naga in these outfits.

>someone let ycum make the thread

Requesting auction-arc styled Kurapika from HxH making a seductively gay innuendo to user

Requesting Nico dressed as a pirate.

Requesting Chino Kafuu from Gochiusa skateboarding in a giant cup-shaped bowl, doing a handplant or some other trick.

Requesting Mashiro (High School Fleet) somehow accidentally getting her whole ponytail cut off. (She has bad luck)

Requesting more cute short haired Akame, maybe cooking breakfast in her apron.

Requesting Draco from Monster Musume in a 20s gangster suit, lookin' groovy.
Perhaps striking a jazzy pose, whatever works.

Requesting Wo showing the viewer a great big smile, preferably while holding up her index fingers to the corners of her lips.

Requesting Mirai Andou in her electric demon mode dressed as Cole MacGrath from inFamous, grinding power lines.

Requesting Araragi Tsukihi, Karen, and Koyomi together in this pose please.

Requesting a costume swap between Masayoshi from Samurai Flamenco and Ryuu from Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!
They both have the same voice actor and transform to protect the earth.

Requesting a recreation of this moment with Okarin, Daru and Kurisu; dressed as Filburt, Heffer and Rocko, respectively

Requesting futa Rem and Ram holding hands while spitroasting a shota and verbally abusing him.

Are you still working on this, user?

bump

Hi!
Requesting Inami Mahiru dressed in Hatsune Miku's outfit (or vice-versa) because they are both voiced by the same person.

Thanks!

May sunbathing topless!

Requesting cutelewd stuff with a sleep Seaport and shota Admiral.

Requesting a picture of Karna, thirsty, spotting her 'lemonade' and drinking it only to discover it isn't lemonade

Also, Jinako wearing a Zero Suit or Eva plugsuit
Was this even a delivery last thread?

It was a delivery.

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

I don't quite know how, but requesting one of the Rensouhou-chan turrets from KanColle as a trap robo-trap?, possibly wearing Shimakaze's outfit.

Ycame doesn't care when his deliveries were.

Requesting colors for this drawing of Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters and her stand, Luv(Sic)!

Stand can be whatever colors, but here's reference for Mimi's colors!

i.imgur.com/K8NW9qT.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel masters taking a photo of herself in the mirror with a cellphone, wet from a fresh shower! Sensual or kinda lewd would be swell!

Similar to this pic:

i.imgur.com/yg668wb.jpg

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mayura from Sousei no Onmyouji having issues with her big breasts in the gym outfit.
i.imgur.com/ukDzb5L.gif

Catherine, anything rather sexy but on the tasteful side, please.
Can be in a swimsuit of sorts too.

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

Did not see that coming.

Requesting Ayame Kajou being spanked on someone's lap for her dirty jokes

Requesting my beloved Rena with mi capitán Francis Drake on the forecastle of her pirate ship doing pirate things, or Drake just being an older sister.

They can both be wearing pirate clothing or just their regular clothing. Rena calling Drake "Onee-sama" or something of the sort would be awesome. Thanks in advanced.

Requesting anything with the Chaikas from Chaika and the Biblioprincesses from Dantalian like tea party or reading

bumping

Requesting a magitek mecha musume Sinanju Stein based off of the Golem Monstergirl

Requesting waifus at the bar

Requesting Mirai Kuriyama awkwardly looking at Annie Brown cosplaying as her

Requesting Kirika and Shirabe licking each other's navels in a 69 position.

Requesting little Ushio Okazaki as shipgirl Ushio, with mom Nagisa as new girl Oyashio.

Requesting Serena "accidentally" pouring a bowl of cake batter over Reeny. Serena doing that in a naked apron would be nice.

Requesting a trap lifting his skirt to show "bump" on his lewd pantsu.

/d/ does this stuff all the time

Rini. With Is not Es

Requesting Sakura Saber with big tits suggestively holding her sword to push those soft supple tits out of her yukata for maximum cleavage and slight nip/areola slip.

Requesting something cute with them. Maybe how Mordred making Jekyll blush because of her seductive actions or lewd clothes.

bump

Inspired by a typo, I'd like to request Iris Heart as Irish Heart. Which is to say, her throwing back a mug of beer, maybe with her foot on the table. Surrounded by the other characters either jovial or uncomfortable would be nice, but not necessary. Thanks.

Requesting Shieldbro Naofumi getting chomped on by a number of chibi Indexes. Either

a) Him being deadpan, not giving a fuck about the Indexes attached to his body and head
b) Him threatening somebody with them like pic related
c) Him pulling an Index out of his robe and throwing it at somebody (or the viewer), with her mouth wide open and angry.

Thanks for considering.

>you'll never go drink with Iris Heart

Requesting this fusion chart, thanks in advance.
Of Futayo Honda, Angela, and Jun the Swan

Requesting a thick and horny Lovepon in frilly lingerie holding a bloodied knife

Requesting some lewd Cerberus or some belly rubs or being one very hot and bothered pussy

I wonder if Tsunako would ever draw inebriated Neps.

Would Iris Heart be a raging drunk, a jolly drunk, or a depressed drunk?

A teasing drunk, not sadistic at all.

Requesting Lillie doing something cute.

Requesting Hiyori from Bleach with her hair down, looking embarrassed and/or pissed, and maybe saying something to the effect of "What are you looking at?"

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night

Requesting this loli/old man from Granblue being smug and making provocative hand gestures.

Anna, Hotaru, and Tejina wearing bunny girl uniforms!

requesting both the Yamai twins with their hair down, possibly messy too

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi dressed like a noble vampire - think Dracula, Alucard.

I'd like a housewife Compa please, young newlywed would be best!

Yo!

Kuuko (redhead) coming out of a Game Gear Screen and spooking Nepgear (pink-haired girl), please. Alternatively, they can be simply playing Game Gears together. Or if you want, Kuuko can be molesting/fingering Nepgear as she comes out of the Game Gear screen.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Kindly requesting Izayoi Miku giving a tittyfuck in her yellow bikini otherwise something sexy and teasing like it'd be in a gravure shoot.

Requesting Lum from UY having fun at the Gatalympics. On the ground, unless you've got a way to make a flying mud-covered Lum funny.

user on /m/ asked to make it thicker like this.

Request nude Asuka just completed a demonization spell or ritual on herself and admires her new horns, wings, tail, and blue skin.

Requesting Shuten-Douji with big stonkin' titties.

Requesting Luluco thinking about lewd things

I'm trying to think of a wing-design that would look good on a fairy and would represent the sun at the same time.

Anyone got some ideas/where I can get some ideas?

How about a DID picture of Tomo in her cute new outfit?
And by DID picture, I mean I'd like to see Tomo bound and gagged

Just shop in a thought bubble and crop something in.

So I got sucked back into Tera and fell in love with this gorgeous girl. Looking for someone to draw her in any of the referenced pictures or something similarly cute please.

Face & Body ref: imgur.com/a/1VcAm
Lolita outfit ref (plus wind-up key): imgur.com/a/7VIVW
Winter outfit ref: imgur.com/a/ZhKS2
Preschool outfit ref: imgur.com/a/N9fgW

That's Sup Forums.

Can someone color this?

bump

Delivering in 4-5h, I'm going out now

Thick please

Any loli request?

Some Lucchini would be nice

Don't know about this, you guys might bash me, but I would like to request the Wolf Children, Ame (age 4) and Yuki (age 5), just the two and no one else, running in the forest, wearing diapers, and nothing else (just generic diapers, no characters brands, no patterns, just clean, white diapers. And by clean, I mean not wet or messy. I also gave specific colors for the two).

Impregnate.

Yes

Is there a list of recommended brushes or even better a whole package for SAI? I tried looking at the links in the OP but I really can't find anything about that.