Tokyo Ghoul:re

She was only pretending

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=xButjfhZWVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am 100% that she broke her frames and no way she can go back to eating human food.

We will never know what really happened during those dreadful months of captivity. Who was the victim and who was the incarcerator? We only know that a man's life was taken away; in the most gruesome possible outcome. A man of good deeds, with a god fearing plight for the world. A man redeemed. A man of flowers.
Today, regardless of the circumstances, that man is on that field.
With him, a long awaited friend smiles with open arms his return to boyhood.

"Welcome Back Karao."

May you rest in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bosouX_d8Y

Where were you when Ishida wanted to kill Mutsuki?

>she
That's a guy you faggot.

Cute

You mean when Ishida wanted Mutsuki to kill. He always planned her to be a crazy slut that will kill everyone

We can't even know that for sure due to unreliable narrators, and Mutsuki is confirmed as one. Mutsuki might have had all her limbs this whole time for all we know.

>this was Mutsuki when she got captured

Jesus Christ how long did the CCG take to get the operation started and invade the island?

It probably takes like 4 months for hair to grow this long again.

RC cells, son.

What were the scissors for? To cut flowers? A delusion?

Look at the boats they are using.

They dont have that much money to have a speedy invasion. But they do have enough for weird helmets and shit.

You mean a crazy feminist slut?

She raped a guy hard in his ass, cut off and mutilated his dick and stuck it up where his nose was.

A semen demon murderer, I would appreciate.
Imagine her with with a honest to god Griffith like pure smile when he first met Guts as she's staring down at the Qs with a blade in her hand an a fuckton of killing intent.

I forgive her.

i wonder where's the ring now.
Probably to cut flowers.

Fuck that stupid bitch for killing such a pure man.

Would be funny if Mutsuki isn't even on the island anymore since everything we saw about her and Torso was just flashbacks.

>Qs find Mutsuki
>She's wearing the ring and holding a bunch of flowers
>Talks using feminine pronouns, tells them that it was a shame they missed her wedding.

We were so wrong about her.

We all knew his plight was at the mercy of Mutsuki Tooru, but her heinous actions are but a glimmer of far worse things.
She granted him relief and she, instead will be tormented by her actions until she is able to accept who and whom she wishes so to be or become.

So how strong Tooru is right now?
Ghouls that have super regen: owls, pineapple, rize, kaneki, nico.

He was so happy here, like a kid.

shikorae.

How long has Mutsuki been kidnapped?

Mutsuki got taken 1 day before her birthay.
And we were told 5 days passed at one point as it coincided to being 1 day until Ken's and Arima's birthday.
How long after that? I dunno.

I may be alone in this, but I'm glad Mutsuki brutally murdered that motherfucker.

>tfw you could not protect tiny Torso's, and his crush's, smile.
>You couldn't protect Rize or Furuta
>Eto's smile is barely a smile
>Kaneki's smile was actually him asking to be killed, and his new one will probably be fucked soon enough
>Tsukiyama thinks that smiles are food
>Shark is dead and Urie doesn't even have a mouth half the time
>Akira is probably dead on the inside
>Arima is Arima
>Mutsuki is Kancil

I have no face for this. It's like Tokyo Ghoul is made to press all my parental instincts into over drive, only to let me see the sad children die or become broken and warped. Even Kaneki's mother was revealed to have been abusive. There is no happiness here. There is no childhood that is safe and secure. All of the children are sad and/or obligate cannibals, and we cannot save them.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Well, it is a tragedy....
Seeing someone happy would be, horror like.

Imagine if there was, somewhere a ghoul and a human lived, much more in happiness?

Her birthday is 14th December so its around 6 day.

I like both Mutsuki and Torso

You will be missed.

Just realized quite possibly the most obvious symbolism dealing with Tooru's split personalities or rather her repressed memories. Her fucking eyepatch.

I just came out of the last thread where I saw I panel from really early on in re: where Mutsuki showed "Fear" towards Kaneki when he was taking out Serpent. Originally I thought this was due to the fact that she was just afraid of a mentally unstable superior, as anyone would be, but due to the new chapter and one other user's theory (thx senpai) I realized that Tooru was actually scared of kaneki because she was reminded of herself, although it was on a subconscious level due to her memories being repressed.

The patch was just there to cover up her kakugan yes? But her kakugan not just being a kakugan in this case, but a representation of her sadistic tendencies and true femininity, whereas her desire to identify as a male was an escape from her own sins, an invention of sorts. Both the male persona and the eyepatch were just cover ups of the larger issues. Lies.

I feel so stupid for taking this long to catch it.

IN THE AAAAAAAAAAARMMMSSS OOOOOOOF AN ANG-

That's called Ikuma, he's a character from one of the novels. He grew up in a small coastal town with a human adoptive mother, who worked as the head of the local hospital, and didn't do anything bad. I hope we see him in the series proper someday.

Same.

So the twist was that Mutsuki was far more depraved and inhuman than Torso?

Goodnight sweet prince.
You can walk now, through the fields; and run as far your legs can deliver you. Can't you see? She is waiting, near that tree. Can you see it? That distant little girl, whose dress remains cleaner than the blue sky?

youtube.com/watch?v=xButjfhZWVU

Yes. And I liked that tbqh. Im also really glad she's not a 1=1 parallel to Kaneki, that wouldve been boring in my opinion.

She should die soon.

My understanding of the chapter was this:
>Torso goes and fetches her arms and legs
>Puts them back on her
>Mutsuki wrecks his shit

>She should die soon.
Fuck that. This is what i hate most about Ishida's writing, when he gives characters flashbacks or development and then simply kills them off.

If you are that retard, kill yoursel.

yes, it's him. He always comes here to steal theorys and advertise himself.

Thanks chibi. Will watch it now.

>I guess this is what they call a surprise, huh?

I cried.

You should have been here during December. Chibi was even here.

Is this bait? He literally steals everything he uses in his videos from Sup Forums, tumblr and reddit.

What did he mean by this

Huh,

So Mutsuki is an honest to god serial killer, she even collects the tongues of her victims.

I liked the twist that her male persona is weak, while her female one is powerful and deranged. I wonder if she'll flee the island altogether and go on a murderous rampage.

Look at the flowers on the right panel
He surprised her with the beautiful flower fields.

i'm trying hard to think of how Torso would look like with the whole "dick stuffed in nose" thing but i just can't

that's a hell of a mental picture

Torso always felt that he and tooru are similar. He even wrote it in his letter.
Also
>At the end, I destroy the face.

Exactly, though I think that's just his inability to handle a large cast of characters. When I said she should die soon, I didn't mean within this arc, I think she should get more development, along with Urie and Saiko (fuck the rest of the new Q's though).

>Who gives a fuck?
You apparently since you had to advertise someone who's doing nothing but regurgitate what we've been writing the past hours. There's already enough tumblr in here crossposting anything relevant, no need for more cancer.

>you have no proof that he's stolen any theories
He literally uses our or tumblr's image edits whenever there's symbolism and cites entire posts.

Thanks mods.

>falseflagging tg threads

It's already known that TG threads are cancer my man, there's no need to go the extra mile here. Nothing will change.

More like advertising his social network by white knighting himself through samefag.

Why is it that mods are so focused on matters related to chibi, but when there's someone spamming lolis and long ass spam posts it takes hours.

mfw mods deleted every post containing chi*i.

Because the mods like those ;)

This'll be deleted.

Because he is cancer.

Loli is the anti-cancer.
Loli disgusts normies.

What the fuck is going on?
What is this with chib* and and mods?
I thought this was a TG thread.

Nah we're off topic right now but it's actually the lgbt thread.

Based as fuck.

Your shitposting days in these threads are finally coming to an end. That's all.

TG thread is getting monitored because every time chib* is posted everyone loses their shit and shitposting ensue. Just like now.

Who the fuck
I don't understand. Is it that furry artist that pisses off the Sup Forums mods?

>the lgbt thread.
Kill yourself.

>Based mods finally stepping in and culling these fucking threads
I'm almost as hard right now as I was when Torso initially made Mutsuki into a onahole.

It's you.

Now that has been cleared up.

What was even the point of writing love on Mutsuki's face?

Because torso sprayed his love onto her face.

And proceed to made torso her onahole.
Mfw sjw will consider the use of "thick implement" on torso's anus as symbol of Mutsuki's masculinity.

Deep.

Interesting how her hair is growing longer and whiter with each passing memory.

She cannot hide herself in her trap persona anymore and pretend everything is okay. We could finally get rip of Trap, now she's using female pronouns.

>Axe murders her entire family and creates delusional rape fantasies to excuse her psychotic behavior
>Approached by Torso who wants to show her a flower field, brutally dismembers him and mutilates the body, creates victim fantasy of having all her limbs removed

So this is the power of an unreliable narrator.

Makes you wonder if Ishida is giving her curvy figure more attention because of it.

What if the one being held captive was Torso all along and she reverted the roles in her head?

Wait, wait. You are right, Torso abusing Trap could only mean she was imagining all of that, she's a fucking psyco liar.

BRAVO ISHIDA

Do you suppose she held her kagune between her legs like a pseudo-penis during the anal rape?

The chances are very high that Torso's flower patch was really just the dumping spot for corpses on Rue, right?
Like when have flowers every literally been flowers in Tokyo Ghoul.

A regular TG reviewer on youtube

What if Torso was surprised cause Mutsuki led him into believing she's letting him go?

She loves killing.

But actually nothing has been cleared up yet. It could mean anything.

If this is true, then Mutsuki is probably the most fucked person in this whole goddamn manga. Almost every other "bad" character we've seen has been the victim of someone else, meanwhile this little psychopath has been leading everyone on into thinking she was a harmless little butterfly.

I'm starting to think that the thick implement that Mutsuki used to rape Torso's anus is his own hand.
If that is true then Mutsuki is indeed one of the most fucked up character in tokyo ghoul right now.

Rereading the chapter and being paranoid about things that might or might not be there. Thanks Ishida.

Look at the blood on her face in the central panel. Do you see "kill" written over her cheek?

Oh shit!
Mutsuki did carry his arm!

>Do you see "kill" written over her cheek?
No, I don't.

I wanna ask this, am i the only one who misses rize?

Of course not.

I want to see what post-kakuhou harvesting Rize acts like.

I don't know user. It seems a bit forced. I don't think it's intentional.

Paranoia it is then. What about the 8 on her face in this one?

>Strength is a Major Arcana Tarot card, and is numbered either XI or VIII, depending on the deck.
>The key characters are that of a woman and a lion, with the woman looking calm and gentle, yet dominant over the lion. Many cards have the woman clasping the lion's jaws.
>The meaning of Fortitude was different from the interpretation of the card: it meant moderation in attitudes toward pain and danger, with neither being avoided at all costs, nor actively wanted.

Just shut up you fucking shitposter.