Dragon Ball Super

Are you hype for Future Trunks in the next week?
Are you expecting something good in the episode of today?
And, will you miss pic related right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DecIUC82FSE
youtube.com/watch?v=1ynShYeZkgE
youtube.com/watch?v=xRF2Ot7d-Is
youtube.com/watch?v=6i_ylwIG5pY
youtube.com/watch?v=LBGjszUie8Y
vaughnlive.tv/wgg100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

How did they manage to fuck up hard enough to kill the dragon ball franchise for good? Super is worse than GT desu.

No, not at all. Posting about dragon ball should be a bannable offense on Sup Forums. You guys are just too cancerous.

>Are you expecting something good in the episode of today?
Most interesting part of episode will be preview for next episode.

At least we will always have the original!

Super isnt worse than GT stop memeing

Is that a meme? I though it was the truth.

The only thing I hope is much needed sense of urgency that so far Super lacks entirely.
I want a more serious arc (I don't mind if it has some humour on the side as long as the main plot is serious) with actual stakes on the line and with a sense of urgency.

Unfortunately what I hope for is not what I expect.
I expect it to be just as shitty and slice of life-ish as rest of Super has been so far.

Can someone resume me the plot of super?

I dropped it after the second movie.

what a piece of shit

No, I am not hype for Future Trunks arc.

I don't expect something good in the episode of today, because it's stupid.
Goku could instantly defeat Vegeta with Kaioken.

BoG Arc and RoF Arc are the same as the movies with the exception that in RoF Arc Tagoma doesn't get killed by Freeza and instead is used as his punching bag during training which makes him end up becoming Freeza's strongest henchman in history. Once they invade Earth, Frog-Ginyu bodyswaps with Tagoma and fights Gohan and then Vegeta. Vegeta kills Ginyu-Tagoma in 1 hit. Rest is same as the movie pretty much just more drawn out.

Universe 6 Tournament Arc has Beerus' twin brother Champa, who is the God of Destruction of Universe 6 (Beerus is from Universe 7) challenge Beerus to a Martial Arts Tournament because he wants to eat food from Earth but Universe 6 Earth is a lifeless husk so he proposes the tournament to win U7 Earth from Beerus, in exchange if he loses he offers to give Beerus his Super Dragon Balls which are planet-sized Dragon Balls that can grant literally any wish with no limits whatsoever.
U7 is represented by Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Monaka (a total wimp that Beerus invited and said is the strongest person he ever thought in order to motivate Goku and Vegeta), Boo was also supposed to join but he failed the entry test. U6 is represented by Winnie the Pooh on steroids, Robo from Chrono Trigger, Blue reskin of Freeza, an asian saiyan reskin of Tarble and purple penis-head serial killer/assassin called Hit.
Goku beats Winnie the Pooh but then loses to Blue Freeza who cheated by using poison.
Piccolo then also loses against Blue Freeza due to the poison cheat.
Vegeta then proceeds to obliterate Blue Freeza, followed by also beating Robo and the shota Saiyan from U6.
Goku is reinstated after finding out Blue Freeza cheated.
Vegeta then loses against Hit who turns out can Stop Time (like DIO from JoJo).
Goku then knowing about Hit's power manages to counter against it by just predicting his movements but then Hit Stops Time for longer and Goku is on the ropes.
To be continued in next post.

But is there mudamudamudamudamudmaudmaudmaudmaudmaumfuamdhamdua

And za warudo? If not then this is literally worse than gt

Goku pulls out his trump card which is Super Saiyan Blue (renamed version of Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan) + Kaioken x10 and manages to fight Hit evenly.
But then Goku realizes Hit isn't fighting at full strength because of the tournament having a no killing rule and asks Beerus and Champa to get rid of said rule.
Champa and Beerus start arguing for so long that Goku's body spasms out from Kaioken and Goku forfeits the match, thus Hit taking the win.
The last one standing is Monaka (who can't fight and is utter fucking weakling that Beerus lied about being strong as I mentioned earlier) who enters the ring to fight Hit.
Hit catches on that Monaka is trash and in an effort to repay for Goku forfeiting, pretends to fly out of the ring after Monaka attempts to punch him, thus giving Monaka a win by ring out.
This results in Universe 7 winning the tournament.
Champa gets assmad and wants to kill his fighters but then THE God of Everything intervenes and says he enjoyed watching this tournament and will hold one of his own and that all the fighters present here are to join the next tournament thus preventing Champa from killing his fighters.
Champa gives up Super Dragon Balls to Beerus and leaves.
Beerus then takes a pity on his brother and uses the balls to wish for Universe 6 Earth to be restored to life along with its population, thus giving Champa his own Earth with delicious food.
The end of U6 Tournament Arc.

Did Black Goku fuse with someone? He has potara rings on him.

Why are you spoonfeeding a retard?

Nope and nope.
Hit's Time Stop is completely silent, but it does have similar visual effect to Za Warudo, inverted colors and all.
Though initially you don't see it and it's mostly silent.
youtube.com/watch?v=DecIUC82FSE
youtube.com/watch?v=1ynShYeZkgE
youtube.com/watch?v=xRF2Ot7d-Is
youtube.com/watch?v=6i_ylwIG5pY
youtube.com/watch?v=LBGjszUie8Y

Because it's 1AM and I'm terribly bored and lost control of my life.

That looks like Demigra's earrings.

There are tons of earrings throughout the franchise that look like that. Zarbon had some, Gohan worse some during his mystic training, Chichi was wearing some in a recent Super episode.
Their only distinguishing features are color and Potara are silver and yellow. The only character to wear gold and green ones is Demigra, and we don't know if they hold any special power.

Yeah, he was the only character so far with Green Potara.

Question is whether or not Toriyama is insane enough to tie in Super into DBO and Xenoverse.

because fuck your memes

> kill the dragon ball franchise for good?

Seems to be alive and well to me, What with it's anime lasting up to at least episode 70, It's mobile game and it's new PC PS4 Xbone game coming out.

I'm just done reading your response user, thank you very much.

I don't know if it's the way you wrote it but it actually sounds kinds fun.

Thanks again.

DBO wouldn't surprise me since he wrote the backstory for it and supervised the in-game plot, so it wouldn't be all that weird for him to reuse ideas he still likes.

Xenoverse is a little more iffy though. It depends if Demigra was created specifically for the game or if he was an unused character from Toriyama's DBO plans.

Watch U6 arc at least, it's decent. Starts at Episode 28.

I will actually do it right now, not much to do this Saturday night.

thats a cute ass cat

Enjoy

DBO was axed before the story was finished so it wouldn't surprise me if Demigra was unused from it

>black goku
>not tullece

Of course it's a meme, GT was a pure unadulterated rehash.
And not even a good one.

Vegeta is best boy

>Black Goku
>Only Black thing is his clothes

Anyone got a stream link?

I don't know the policy of posting link here directly, but the subreddit called dbz has links up.

vaughnlive dot tv slash wgg100

Demigra is enjoying quite the big bad role in that carddass game, Dragon Ball Heroes.

I kinda would have preferred an Dragon Ball Online arc (with Dragon Ball Heroes characters in place of the OC characters maybe) instead of new Future Trunks arc.

But muh Mai so I'm okay with it.

thx bb

Yeah, I found it quite strange that they chose him of all people to be the villain used to introduce SS God Beat. Didn't realize he was all that popular.

How many time until the ep?

12 minutes

12 metric minutes

If you're in a stream, it should start when the clock hits 9:00.

thanks my man. DESU I only want to see the preview

>GT was a pure unadulterated rehash
I guess Blue and Golden Frieza was too original for you.

>Not watching Purple Vegeta's death or defeat
Come on user, give it a try

> Dragon Ball Heroes characters in place of the OC characters
Unless you're only referring to characters such as Adult Gotenks (now comes in both GT and Xeno flavors), the avatars/characters of Heroes is practically the same with Online's OC characters.

Can anyone spoonfeed me the stream?

I hope I haven't missed the Disney commercial where they pull the rope yet.

Already posted it

vaughnlive.tv/wgg100

It is literally in the thread

Thanks mate

These fucking milk spots

wilsonjj DOT me SLASH jptv/#

Thank god, I didn't miss it.

I'm probably being foolish for this but yes I am hyped for next week. The whole Future Trunks Arc is looking to be the most exciting thing out of Dragon Ball Super so far. And I'm willing to bet that there are actually quite a few people around here whose inner child is screaming for Joy at the return of Future Trunks and the very fact that we are actually getting an evil Goku. I mean let's be honest here people this is something a lot of us have been dreaming of since we were children.

underage

Better than Dragonball:IN SPACE!!! featuring Tuffles, hell and reality are connected again like in that one movie we had before and super saiyan is totally a big thing still right?

Seriously they tried making regular Super Saiyan a grand reveal even though it's the most common thing after Goku became a kid again.

Also it's funny how you cherry picked the parts that were Z rather than Super.

Fucking reddit trolls

I'm kind of hyped for Trunks and Trunks interaction and the possible "WOW I GET COOL" from Kid Trunks.

Goddamn, how to stop these trolls from slowing the stream?

>Adblock not blocking VaughLive ads

JAPAAAAAAAAAAAN

Well in Super we had, a new Goku recolor, two new Frieza's recolors, Turles 2, Trunks' arc 2, SSJ with white hair because evil.

register and then ignore them

So who's looking forward to the end of episode preview more than the actual episode?

Any moonspeakers here willing to give some tl;drs on dialogue? I can't understand ancient asian rune languages

block them yourself and contribute to a blocklist

People on stream keep saying that Herms98 on twitter will give summaries

Later once I'm done with the EP. Then again, this is DB so just enjoy the fisticyffs

What's wrong with Baby and the Tuffles? Baby was pretty cool and his motives make sense.

his actions were retarded at best

Vegeta is angry at both of these chumps.

>Well in Super we had, a new Goku recolor, two new Frieza's recolors
For starters SSB and Golden Frieza are new concepts and Golden Frieza isn't just a recolour if you had been paying attention they were also introduced in the Z movies and not Super.
Frost, especially his final form, clearly has a different design to frieza and was introduced in a different way to frieza as well as having different methods of domination.

>Turles 2, Trunks' arc 2, SSJ with white hair because evil.
You mean arcs that haven't even come about and we don't know much of other than the characters that are in them?
Yeah because those are rehashes.

Meanwhile there's an episode of GT that's literally a rehash of the Oolong episode.

The Saiyans destroyed his planet and killed all his people and he got revenge and not only did he get revenge, but he got his planet back and people to live on it.

Seems to make sense to me.

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z.

baby veggie :3

>Vegeta chastising Goku for not showing his full power and fucking around

Hahahaha

That just looks odd.
I mean, I guess it makes sense but I don't like it.

JUST

>Vegeta with a pacifer
>Vegeta, the most serious character in Dragon Ball, reduced to sucking on a baby toy to stay alive
This is a comedy gag gone too far.

>SSGSS Purple Vegeta
I don't know if like it or not

>those corsets
Jesus christ, they look like they could hurt someone.

baka gaijin

It looks odd because originally his hair was the same color as the rest of his body and now it's not. Doesn't make much sense.

Why is Vegeta purple? Is Super supposed to be like Spaceballs and he just went plaid?

Baby Vegeta

>For starters SSB and Golden Frieza are new concepts
Yeah, because Goku getting a power up and killing a Frieza that got cocky and died because of it so a fucking new concept.
>Meanwhile there's an episode of GT that's literally a rehash of the Oolong episode.
Don't be a hypocrite, Superfag.

Some QUALITY shots

This whole story is garbage, does it end today?

Here comes the QUALITY.

Yep. Preview for Future Trunks arc is why everyone is here. GET HYPE

Wait a sec....there are TWO Gokus in that picture. Look in the back of the car.

Could black Goku be his twin? Tori hinted at it way back then!

>Yeah, because Goku getting a power up and killing a Frieza that got cocky and died because of it so a fucking new concept.
Now you're just nitpicking and changing the subject. It doesn't change the fact that the forms that were the topic of the conversation, were a new concept.
And again, that part of the story was from the Z movies you retard.

>Don't be a hypocrite, Superfag.
Sorry but I don't see anything from super that's on that level of rehash. I'm pretty sure you're the only one that thinks it is.

>Not knowing Black in Japan just means Dark

In Smash 4 in Japan, Dark Pit is known as Black Pit.

>Preview for Future Trunks arc
Please have decent art and animation.