t. 56%

Finally a leaf post I can get behind

(((Christianity)))

There's nothing more Jewish than rejecting Christ

oy vey!

Because I'm white

>tfw know this is a shitpost

>tfw this post will bring out all the athicucks

>tfw the leaf is right, we must embrace Christianity but edgy Sup Forumsacks wont do it

amen

Atheists are pro islam

>unironically following a cucked religion instead of based buddhism

You are a disgrace to Fascism

Calling Sup Forums a christian board is a lie.

Anybody who was actually here whe Sup Forums went back up (or more accurately, renamed and put back up) knows that there were seldom any christian threads aside from a few started now and then by a specific avatarfag.

Christianity is a yolk that the jews put around the necks of Europeans, to compell them to forbid usury, while the jews themselves were allowed to, and they included "prophecies" in the books of the new testament that they wrote that for example requires the jews to exist and have a homeland.

Some believers will bleat that the Christian god is not jewish. This is another lie. The god of the bible is a semitic storm demon who was part of the Hebrew pantheon before they cobbled together a monotheistic religion.

When this god came down to earth in the form of Jesus Christ, he was born of two jews, and could trace his bloodline back to King David. Jesus lived as a rabbi, and promoted the Jewish god, Yaweh.
Jesus was a reformer, but he never left the church, he was born, lived and died a jew.

Some believers will scramble madly to justify their christianity here, in the one stronghold that opposes international jewry. They will say that the jews of today are not the same as the jews of the bible.

That is a lie. It has been debunked, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/ the jews of today are in fact the jews of yesterday, they can in fact be traced directly back to jesus's place of birth.

If you allow kikes to frame your entire fucking view of the universe for you, there is no way that you could even be more of a slave to them.

OP is a liar, and is either a servant of the jew, or is one himself, here to make sure the shackles that they places on the white man do not slip.

>claims to be oldpol
>uses reddit spacing

nice try leaf.

hello kike
canada was a christian nation
things only turned to shit when we abandoned jesus christ

this

>Christianity is a yolk that the jews put around the necks of Europeans, to compell them to forbid usury, while the jews themselves were allowed to, and they included "prophecies" in the books of the new testament that they wrote that for example requires the jews to exist and have a homeland.

You forgot how old europeans would burn Jews at the stake

>Jesus was a jew thus Christianity is a jewish ploy!

you forget how jews were the one to have Jesus killed

read the bible you faggot

Yessss! Wonderful goyim!

>doesnt realize that this verse BTFO's the "muh chosen people" meme

I bet you like the free market too, fucking larper

I have this exact KJV Bible lol, got it at Dollar Tree last year. Best $1 I ever spent. I keep it in my backpack everywhere I go now

>Atheists are pro islam
Atheists don't believe Allah is/was a god, nor do they believe Mohamed is a prophet of anything, and Muslims kill atheists on a daily basis, so you must be incredibly fucktardedly stupid.

>worship dead kike
>read roman pacification cult book

go fuck yourself op

This right here. Jews suck

How can the people on here be so against indoctrination/believing everything your told to believe with no evidence, and then live by a book that tells you what to believe with no evidence?

NOT POLITICS
SAGE

Whatever retard. Every atheist I've met was a jew just like you

Based leaf OP.

If you follow worldly law and not God's law you are a degenerate.

>t.retard who has not read the bible

fuck off back to r/atheism please

fuck off leaf we are a christian board

Mine arrived today, I'm very ignorant of religion so I figured I'd start my journey with the KJV. I'm going to open the package on the 23rd to be memetic.

Blessings!

Apparently not

Funny, I see more people claiming that Sup Forums was anti-Christian in the past (as if this actually means anything or has any relevance at all) than I would see anti-Christian posts way back

God bless, you won't be disappointed. The King James Holy Bible is the most based, red-pilled literature of all time. I've read it multiple times.

but muh kike on a stick XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If you haven't read the bible, you aren't redpilled

Simple as that

nah

>implying the welfare cucks cant just be deported

and when do ricedicks suck welfare enough to be a problem

also >defending Pagans

leafs ruin this board

>Be me
>Aussie atheist
>Literally fascist but not a supporter of nazism
>tfw I support abortion in most cases bar recklessness, am atheist, hate islam and Muslims, want gender norm roles for the most part, think transgenders and gays should have a reality (or more like a psychological) check and/or persecuted and didn't give 2 fucks about gay marriage until the gay marriage vote is occurring now
Dear Sup Forums, wtf is wrong with me. And no, it's not Christianity. Until I see some solid evidence, I'm not going to believe in any religion.