Mayoiga

Post your face when this happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it

Kiznaiver is stupid fucking bullshit, and Mayoiga is stupid fucking bullshit, but I hate Kiznaiver and look forward to Mayoiga

I like them both but dont really look forward to Kiznaiver like I do with Mayoiga. Mayoiga is just great bullshit

Kiznaiver is dumb forced melodrama. Mayoiga is dumb too but fueled by meme magic which makes it more bearable I suppose.

My face was more amused when the cuck turned into badass between episodes.

This ride is pure gold.

I called that he'd come back

That mouth is so damn creepy.

Why does everyone think that Dahara's change in character was him actually showing his real character?
It would mean the Piitan never really cared about Manbe, which would be sad.

Everyone did but no one was serious.

Turns out Dahara is the smartest and most based of them all. He probably knows that Koharun is dangerous. He acts like a dunce in front of her so that she doesn't consider him to be a threat.

It doesn't mean that she doesn't care about him. She's being snappy and irritated because of that apathy syndrome going on.

I was. My faith in anime Jesus never wavered.

>Yottsun survived

I bet Tokimune is alive and well too.

Nah. She just stopped giving a damn because it's become obvious he doesn't have a chance with her.

Looks like she's going to use that tongue to slurp a guy's brain out through his nose.

This fucking faggot look on his face had me rolling on the floor.

Rev up those chops!

I hope he is. I want him to come back and call Mitsu a faggot, then start hitting on every girl in the vicinity while Mitsu cries softly in the background.

So did Yottsun become younger?

What's her goal?

Beautiful.

rape

You must be one hell of a degenerate if that mouths turn you on.

Prove Nanaki is real, become famous for it and fuck young boys in the process.

He actually looks 17 now that he shaved off that spic stache.

Rape schoolboys.

>everyone thinks of Dahara as a cuck
>turns out he actually cucked the audience
I ain't even mad.

The lewder the better.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSrTnWDTdwI

Meme magic turned Piitan into an actual closet lesbian.

>trump failed to remove tacos

>implying I let Koharun cuck me.jpg

I kinda skipped on the last 3 episodes.
Is it worth coming back to or should I just let it stay in the dropped shows bin?

>you will never hang out with yottsun and god listening to loud rap music

The last episode was memetacular, the two before it were boring as shit.

Is this the best episode since episode 3?

All the episodes were pretty entertaining, but the last one was beautiful.

This life isn't worth living.

Yottsun will always be my bro.

What kind of heavenly smell is Lion giving off that's enough to make Jack reconsider his position?

is mayo worth it? I put it on hold after ep2.

Why weren't PG, Dozaemon and Wanko in this episode? Are they the true masterminds?

3>10>1>4>6>5>7>9>8>2

Lions emit strong pheromones when they're ready to mate. Now Jack will show her how.

You're just baiting for more of that mouth

Episode 2 is literally the worst one, you're in for a ride

Well I guess I will watch it then.

No, since you didn't like episode 1.

Wank is hiding in Dozaemons fat until the scary monsters go away. Pink Goddess may or may not be about to fuck everybody

It's an objectively terrible anime. But it's fun.

I laughed my ass off when pii-tan said that. The cucking in this show is fantastic. Pic related.

>not watching the best show of the season
>not participating in the threads
You're not living your life correctly.

it was ok but i'm a wagecuck so not much time

Yottsun listens to rape music.

Holy shit I finally know who Jack reminded me of all this time! The MC from Sankarea, Chihiro Furuya.

They sneaked off to the forest to fuck

but best show this season is tonkatsu dj, user

What did he mean by this?

Was it all part of Dahara's plan?

DEJA VU

>tonkatsu dj
Literally who?

Post your face when this happened

Is Korahu the real Masaki? A girl that went missing.

>her joking in an episode preview that her name could be something else and not Koharu
>we still don't know how old that missing persons article is, just that Aida Masaki was apparently 16 when she went missing
>the missing persons article doesn't have a fucking picture of Aida Masaki for some reason

>Koharun is Aida Masaki
>she aged 10 years

I liked the second episode. It did a good job setting things up and creating a feeling of mystery. Episode 5 was the worst imo. It was just about people talking about boring shit minus the cliffhanger at the end.

I want Jack to choke me and ride me while he begs me to hit him

S&M

No. I think the the 'who cares anyway' thing is pure resignation. People fight and fight to live until they just say 'fuck it' and don't care. At that point, all pretenses fall. The guys are realizing that this whole trip to 'hook up with chicks' didn't work...won't work and so they're resigned to living life as Sup Forums does (without Sup Forums)

Damn, that kid's hair looks fluffy as fuck.

Naana a cute!

So what exactly was the point of the manga showing the Witch with a bloody rock after killing Yottsun in cold blood?

Jack isn't really a bully, he just believes that failures should be punished. They both failed, so they both deserve to be punished.

does anyone have that picture of yottsun's LP album?

To confuse and mislead us.

Why is Nanko so sweet?

Manga is too extreme. Translations never.

The cutest!

To prove that the manga isnt canon and that Masaki actually did have consensual sex with a black man.

It's quite obvious that he isn't truly in love with her though. The reasons he states why he wants to be on her good side is because "it has benefits", "she's popular with the professors" and "she looks decent". He was just pretending to be all over her because it was beneficial for him. He was just an opportunist.

>still no screen time for Nettaiya and her harem

I want to know what her 'Nanaki' is. She's the most level-headed, easy going, likable character. What possible demon is she holding back?

She isn't. She's a fat disgusting pig disgusting fat.

How many colored covers was published?

At this point I'm pretty sure the manga is the masterpiece we deserved but never got.

Nettaiya is too pure to realize she has an harem

>Yottsun's inner fear was a couple of classical music players

A scale.

I had a Mayoiga dream. Reiji and his harem were in the same building as before, but all the girls were wearing matching maid outfits and coming to him one by one, bring him food and bowing before him on the ground while he watched them emotionlessly. They lined up and I think they were about to take turns sucking his dick but I woke up before anything happened.