Overlord

Anime and Manga discussion

some say 'mod the fag' is disposed off

So it's starting again huh?

Bestest girl....loyal, not too smart, and has best body that wont turn into a hairy Gorilla or Lamprey.

Any announcement on season 2 yet?

Remember this part from the anime? What a stupid girl.

>best body
That's Lupu though.

We will not be silenced.

>Lamprey
It's rabbit now user.

I dunno user I'm getting too old for this.
Apparently he's not.

I did say "not too smart" right?

Lupu is a dog...sorry, cats yes, dogs no.

So did Nigel translate the intermission prematurely?

I feel like we're too early in for the intermission to already be at 70 pages or so.

>Lupu is a dog...sorry, cats yes, dogs no.
Don't discriminate you white bastard.

remember this from the anime? What a scary face.

Someone posted it early so Nigel decided to translate it, apparently the intermission happend durring chapter 2.

I think the intermission is after chapter 2. He's just going by what is available from the CN translators. I don't think it really matters because the intermission is something that has no impact on the story and can be read out of order.

Can someone post the links to Nigel's fanfictions? I missed a few of them.

Dumping the MANGA Chapter 16 raws.
Did I mention it's the MANGA? I don't doubt mods are so retarded they see a B/W page with more than a couple of words and think it's LN.
page 1

Just go to the archive, we don't need the mod to come in and delete this thread too.

p2

I'd post it but its not allowed to anymore, so look it on google or on archives

Oh cool. I've actually been waiting for this.

Also Lupu got scolded by Ainz big time. Not even Narberal was yelled at like that.

why are we being targeted?

why are we being singled out instead of the other LN threads?

What did we do wrong?

p3

Woah there user. We were just talking about hot bodies and Lupu does everything for me. Her personality is shit though.

p4

It was a good read. ST are so wrong with their assumptions and the numbers that they are saying is not even close to reality. 500 undead during that war-it was 1000(500 soldeirs and 500 horses), 130000death-180000 more like it.
Ainz is sick of making DK already.
The good news is now we heard some real threats=Catastrophe dragon, PDL and 2godkins assuming really strong, the first follower of Surshana and a dangerous former black scripture name Windstride.

p5

she turns into a genderless featureless doll with 3 holes in her face and long fingers.

>draw a boy
>call it a girl
>then draw a girl and call it a boy
Why Japan?

p6

p7

p8

what the hell is that claw thing?

p9

go read vol 4 user

p10

>YurifagNo.3
You're going to get yelled at again.

p11

Still better then a machine, bug, dog, acid slime or gorilla or blood thirsty rabbit.

p12

p13

>If Momon’s words are to be trusted, Honyopenyoko has a companion. We have to watch out for it, as well as Jaldabaoth.”

God damn it Ainz,

>machine
The correct term is automaton.

p14

>vol 11 might be a repeat of this with dwarves instead of reptiles

>Honyopenyoko
I still can't believe they bought that shitty name.

>Threats
Oh dear, threats to ST maybe.

p15

SLANE THEOCRACY LEADERS DO IT FOR FREE
THEY TAKE THEIR JOBS VERY SERIOUSLY
IT IS THE ONLY MEASURE OF POWER THEY WILL EVER HAVE

p16

p17

DKs and Souleaters are both legendary undead that can destroy a country on their own, to Ainz they are low level undead.
>real threats
To human plebs, sure. To Ainz? No.

even worse, they are comparing Ainz, Momon, Yaldabaoth and Honyopenyoko's strength to the weak players that showed up 200 years ago. no wonder they are so confident in their Godkins

>the way her voice sounds almost sheep-like sometimes

10/10, would be gutted by

I think he's just gonna do some tourism and try to start diplomatic relations. I don't know how it will spiral out of control.

p18
Two more pages to go. Bet thread is deleted before then.

Ive been waiting for this part

p19

I wanted more of her so bad. My interest dropped hard when she was killed off.

It's understandable user. When you look at stars, can you tell how apart are they from each other?

>dat Aura
>dat Pestonya
This was nice.

Platinum could be a threat to ainz because he's strong in levels/ wild magic and actually ancient and experienced, whereas ainz is an MMO player who's mostly been coasting by on being much stronger than everyone.

PDL has apparently caused the deaths of PCs before too.

last page, p20

Second season fucking when?

Her body was missing, so it's she may reappear later, either as an undead or the ST hands.

I get it but they should have an idea after acknowledging that Ainz is able to use super tier magic

YenPress hired thugs, I guess.

What I want to happen is eventually another member of AOG turns up or gets transported into the world, and when they find ainz are like"Why aren't you trying to get back home?" causing some drama. Touch Me would be great for this because of moral difference.

>Speaking of which, some time back, I think I gave Hamsuke… it feels like I’ve forgotten something. Oh well, if I can’t think of it, it couldn’t have been that important, I guess.
Oh god, how badly will this fuck him in the future?

What does that last bubble say?

Marche go to bed.

>whereas ainz is an MMO player who's mostly been coasting by on being much stronger than everyone.
No he's been cautious and paranoid that another player stronger than him might show up, that's why before vol.9 he was hiding in the shadows and why he's been collecting info on everyone and everything of interest on the NW.
>PDL has apparently caused the deaths of PCs before too.
He could only kill the 8GK because of their infighting and withe the help of other DL's and the 2 players from the Thirteen heroes killed eachother.

>PDL has apparently caused the deaths of PCs before too.
are you talking about the 2 scrubs arrived 200 years ago?

That sounds terrible.

Won´t Ainz be in trouble when the next players arrive in 100 or 200 years?

Why would this fuck him over?

>He could only kill the 8GK
he didn't do shit. when the 8GK started killing each other the dragon lords had already long been defeated

We don't even know if more players are going to show up now that Yggdrasil shutdown.

You're right, ainz should have no conflict or difficulty and keep winning effortlessly. That's the best.

>if I cant remember couldn’t have been that important.
Thats an overused trope for stuff that fucks up the character in the future.

>>I'm looking forward to it.

That drama doesn't fit the story. Ainz is supposed to be alone and learn how to accept that his friends are gone. Introducing one of them is counter to that.

It's also melodramatic and forced as fuck.

i cant believe they are able to pronounce it. Even Ainz said it different when he had to repeat it.

>albedo going crazy
>rubedo
>those things in the 8th floor
there are many things that can go wrong internally

It's Ainz' insane luck stat at work.

Albedo being set up as wanting to kill other aog members is a plot hook. It doesn't come into play or mean anything until one shows up.

You forget that Ainz has godly luck. It's not gonna fuck him over. It's gonna cause some kind of event that leads to the best possible outcome and many "Sasuga Ainz-sama."

This is only the prologue of sorts, 18 volumes of ainz building his kingdom in weak human countries.
He'll get btfo when the overlord 2 starts.

>not looking forward to the final showdown between Jaldabaoth+pleiades&Honyopenyoko's sister and Momon+Narberal&Ainz+Albedo

Well, what else are they going to call it? Ainz was the one that encountered it, and Ainz was the one that named it.

Why is chapter 16 and 15 so short? This is a monthly manga, there should be 40~50 pages.

Not everyone can be as baller as Gates mangaka.

The dragon lords straight out killed one from what PDL says, but they lost several doing it.

There's a number of ways that can come into play without introducing a guild member. It is a plot hook but I hope they don't meet any guild members, for the reasons I stated.

there's plenty of drama already. The idea of having other members show up is just dumb.

>on the other side of the world the number 1 guild of Ygrdassil is doing the same thing

These last two chapters were half the length from the usual.

What about Akemi s rape child?