Pimps

Why are so many pimps black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QqGXTE97Xfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White pimps are common, they just don't have the finesse of a nigger in the art of keeping a bitch in line normally

Nearly all of them are black in the US. I've lived in L.A. and Chicago and I am positive 99% of pimps are black

They understand the true value of women.

Because white “men” will sacrifice all of their dignity for female attention. They’re too pathetic to keep themselves in line let alone someone as irrational and unpredictable as a woman.

that was a nice show.

They're not. It's more that pimps you would actually interact with would be black.

Typically white pimps don't like being known as pimps. It's how you go to jail, you know, for pimping.

Because they know how to handle a ho properly

despite what (((they))) tell you, blacks are very naturally inclined to slavery, pimping is essentially as close you as you get while walking a fine line

white first gen Aryan (deutsch) pimp here. My girls pull 5k a night. AMA. fuck niggers they're worthlesss.

What do you provide to girls exactly to make them not just pimp for themselves?

comtrol and security. fuck woth one of my girls and youre dead - with a luger 9mm to the head oddly enough.

I still have no idea why a girl wouldn't simply carry their own gun. Like how much are they giving your percentage wise?

control, with. sorry bros I'm pretty drunk waiting on a bitch.

you should all know bitches ain't shit.

bitches haven't killed as many people as I have.

youtu.be/QqGXTE97Xfw

the problem with mgtow is they consider cunts people. they really aren't.

>larping this hard

>larping
come on now user, we all know niggers aren't literate enough to use the computer.

Because of the abundance of enthusiastic white males seeking opportunities in the sex industry.

>waiting on a bitch
haha, you cuck!
in my world bitches wait on me

I'm not a nigger you moron I'm a white German male.

in your world you spend money on bitches. this is wrong.

>white German
there is no such thing Mohammed, what family did you butcher and then steal the computer from?

Believed you until you said this, fuck off sasuke

I'm a white man who has actually pimped in the past, what he said about protection is accurate, women cant seem to feel safe on their own, even if they're armed, so they get strong men to protect them

probably a part of why niggers do it so often is that they seem physically stronger normally

Because of how desirable they are to white women and their natural alpha disposition.

It's a wonder crackers lasted as long as they did.

What show

And this is why niggers get shot so much, also the reason that only the most outstanding niggers become pimps, I don't think you'd last very long, friend

Because, unlike masochistic whitey, blacks aren't gullible enough to fall for the jewish trick of feminism.

>alpha disposition
>most easily enslaved
even the pygimie Bantu niggers didn't get enslaved, but (You) people did because you allowed it

where do you find hos? do you have auditions or scout them somehow?

I was asked actually, I didnt do it long term, basically I fucked some crazy """lesbian""" who came up with it afterwards

Generally any woman you meet can be made willing to whore themselves out though, sex feels great, people are willing to do all kinds of stupid shit for it

I learned to avoid doing things niggers do
>fighting in groups instead of one on one
>calling women bitches
>blaming my misfortunes on others
>drugs
>trying to act like a OG
>playing basket ball

Because niggers have slave mentality

>2017
>not pimping legally
baka mfw

Don't get me wrong there's a lot of things a pimp'll put over a hoe.

Money over a hoe? Sure
Brand new Gators over a hoe? Yes
A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed.

iqdb has nothing
google reverse image search has nothing

source?

do you just protect them from their clients or do you have to fight other pimps? are there pimp tycoons who try to move in on your turf and steal your hos?

bullshit faggot.

real criminals don't talk about making bones.
your mom said your tendies are getting cold.

>that pic
I'm a screen printer- that looks like someone that would work in our shop. What can I say? It's an industry that attracts a certain type of person.

Pimps dont fight unless someone is trying to "steal yo ho", which is more of an american thing, here its just keeping a bitch in line, and protecting them from fuckhead druggos

Turf is nearly pointless, street walking is a dead trade and concentration of street walkers (better put access) draws johns. I don't know how many are independant but the snap shot of a street walker is bleak barring major cities I guess. Besides you would be fighting over the most dangerous trade with the least money (high cop enforcement as it is quality of life related vice and the main clients are doing it to get cheap dates off desparate druggies)

Are your backpage bitches no AA men?

>to sell a product successfully you must recognize where there is demand for a product or service
>gingers can only recognize demand for sex
>essentially enslaves women so they can have a supply
>start a business
ginger entrepreneurship at it's finest

>visit prostitute
>she gets me a glass of water when I show up
>waiting
>open laundry room door beside kitchen
>nigger holding gun inside laundry room
>close door
>continue with session

>pimps don't work themselves
very black
>pimps use violence on those weaker and smaller than themselves
extremely black
>pimps need a steady supply of young, poorly-raised women whose parents don't care about them very much
parents who care about their children don't raise them near black people

not too complicated, hth

Judaic ad-mixture

They know how to control the pussy.

You dont see white pimps because theyre not fucking retarded niggers.

>Hanasaku Iroha Home Sweet Home

Iceberg slim nigga sheeeit

fuck that nigger shit and fuck you degenerate motherfucker you will be hung with piano wire soon

I'm getting your IP right now to investigate.

Don't announce your crimes online, you sick fuck. You wont exploit our girls anymore.

DBS is getting real fucking good lately

bruh i JUST got into it
my body is ready

took it's sweet fucking time getting there.

well its there now, roshi being a fucking boss was mint