Let's hear those excuses for not watching asterisk war, Sup Forums

let's hear those excuses for not watching asterisk war, Sup Forums.

it's shit

goddamnit julis is too perfect

SAO highschool edition

The fight scenes are okay. Everything else is beyond boring. Kirin is pretty cute though.

I watch it and I have no idea why. It's bad in so many ways.

I disagree. The fight scenes range from silly to retarded.

I'm watching this mainly for her.

I watch it for Claudia. I was not disappointed in this episode. Post Claudia in that dress!

Literal who.

SAO was corny, took itself too seriously, too much forced and tear-jerker and too much mary stus

Asterisk has none of those flaws

literally the worst thing you can say about it is that its ""generic""

however it just does wants it wants to do, and even if thats not wholly original, its very good.

its like in music if you cant come up with a whole new sound you can try to imitate those bands you get your influence from. and somehow you'll actually wind up making your own sound, just like asterisk is making its imprint in the anime landscape and its a freakin amazing one.

How does season 2 compare to 1?

I'm talking about the animation. Him powering up everytime or the bullshit "tactics" they come up with are retarded like you said.

I just like the fact that NONE of the girls in MC's harem are at all abusive toward him. This is a massive plus for me.

So you are saying it does not have mary sues? Are you crazy?

>however it just does wants it wants to do, and even if thats not wholly original, its very good.
And "it" being a battle harem?
If that's the case, it's not hard to see why people dislike it

is it possible to achieve the kind of friendship/broship ayato and julis have in an actual relationship?

or does it only work so well because they are not lovers?

What's special about it?
They're just generic and boring battle partners, you have these ones in every battle harem.

Dude are you blind they are clearly attracted to each other.

Asterisk is also corny, forced, and whatever else you listed. At least in SAO the MC actually got laid.

Floras voice.

You can't be good at being generic, you can be unoriginal and irrelevant, that's all. This series making no imprint on any landscape and will be forgotten quickly the same way it's predecessors were, only selling figurines and dating games.

They have an equal battle couple/partners thing going on, but it's going to end up romantic down the line. Volume 6 hints at this and you'll see that in the next episode.

>its very good.
It would be "very good" if the charcters were interesting and fun. But they're aren't

None of the girls look interesting besides Claudia

>They have an equal battle couple/partners thing going on

No they don't. Ayato does all the work. Julis is useless against anyone decently powerful.

I watched s1 and I couldn't stand that pink haired frigid tsundere bitch I only watched for Kirin but I don't plan to repeat that mistake again. unless Kirin takes the main heroine role of course

Generic boring shit

I already waste enough of my life

/r/anime

It's mecha, I despise all mecha because they're all "lol my mecha is larger than yours i win xddd i have more guns i win xdd" bullshit. the worst kind of anime.

I'm not talking about powerlevel, but dynamic and how they treat each other. Julis is strong, but she's not top tier like Ayato is, so there are stronger opponents she can't beat, but she still work tries her best.

Your dick is worn out from masturbating to Julis.

The season isn't over yet.
I need to marathon this shit or else I'll lose interest halfway through the season.
Barely managed to finish S1 when it was airing so decided to wait with S2.

Kirin and Saya are strong. Julis is pathetically weak.

Kirin is stronger, she was rank 1st in their school after. But it's said Julis could still give Kirin a challenge if she fights to her advantage. Saya isn't stronger than Julis, she's behind.

I watched it back when it was Infinite Stratos and didn't like it.

after all*

This is the correct answer.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Worse than Chivalry of a failed knight

Anime is pretty gay with a few exceptions.