EMERGENCY GUAM HAPPENING ALERT

EVAC NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
wsj.com/articles/north-koreas-kim-calls-trump-mentally-deranged-threatens-countermeasures-1506037886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I simply don't believe you

SEPTEMBER 23RD
WW3
>ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING:
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

MFW NK misses the Pacific and nukes Los Angeles.

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

NUKE CALIFORNIA ALREADY YOU STUPID GOOK MIDGET
DROP ONE RIGHT ON SAN FRANCISCO

Cmon KIM, give us a happening

mods please ban this cancerous faggot shitposting OP, his false bullshit all over Sup Forums it's like a baby shitting his diaper and the room is getting stinky

Holy shit! Get on your Boosted Boards and get out!

Since their biggest nuke to-date was nothing more than a glorified party-popper, I doubt they'll make the jump to fission-boosted fusion anytime soon.

something about a black rock sent in a white box

wsj.com/articles/north-koreas-kim-calls-trump-mentally-deranged-threatens-countermeasures-1506037886

You guys do realize that with all the chinks and arabs we have in our lands if they decide to wreak havoc while we are at war in our homeland they could feasibly topple our governments, right? Never trust a chink, yet we allow millions of them to live here? Who do you think they will be loyal to in wartime?

If it fly's over japan again is it a direct act of war? Radiation fallout will hit multiple countries. This would be a very very bad move for the Norks.

I JUST SAW A HAPPENING FLY OVER MY HOUSE

It would be kind of crazy if they did another "missile test", people assume its a dud that'll land in the ocean and thats it...but then it fucking detonates in the ocean.

BUMP

haha kys cunt

>6.3M earthquake

>Kim 'tests' nuke in Pacific

>fallout takes out of Hawaii

>tidal waves take out California

All according to Keikaku

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't know why Trumps is acting so aggro towards North Korea. His provocations will lead to war. War leads to refugees and the last thing we need now is more gooks flooding to our shores.

like I said the voice of this fag in puberty doesn't make any good to the video

fucking chink mother fucker stop messing with my stock market

>War leads to refugees and the last thing we need now is more gooks flooding to our shores
it's not like it will be any different for you or i

With Trudeau at the helm, I'm not so sure about that.

you're probably right. we should take care of the nk problem soon but maybe they'll be grateful and not fuck up your country. after all, they should be happy just to be fed three meals a day.

What's wrong with his face

North Korea will drop a nuke on Saturday. Kinda nervous actually

quite possibly
checked

He said Alaska and Hawaii, however, a nuke could cause a tidalwave and/or trigger an earthquake or the tons of volcanoes circling the ring of fire.
I'm in Alaska, wish me luck!

When did we sign a peace treaty with north korea