youtube.com/watch?v=eqbn7oxXh38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dutchanon pls.

we all are, whether we know it or not.

You know how this goes.

I'm surprised you know my location

You fucking off.

Why must you be so rude?

Quit posting that awful image every chance you get.

You go to hell.

Please post more Sayakas.

I go to sleep now. Night Sup Forums

Make me

Put your trip back on Kevin.

I prefer mustard with my ketchup

You also prefer to ruin threads with your tastes.
Posting low-quality content after all.

Mustard tastes awful.

>anything with Mami
>low quality

Have fun with her. Sayaka is a beauty.

Pairing Mami romantically with characters who already have respective partners is most certainly low-brow.
You should know this by now. Assuming you've been told constantly.

Not anymore, was only a matter of time but I rather not post the pair in poor quality threads.

But they don't have respective partners. As far as we know, she and Sayaka could just be friends.

Two's company, three's a crowd.

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

I wonder what Sayaka and Godoka do in Heaven

See, long as both share strong feelings for another, that's a sure fact that they're closer to each other than they are with any other charcater.
You, posting content that portrays Kyouko and Mami romantically slanders the meaningful feelings both she and Sayaka share.
You seem upset since you immediately resort to spamming.
Also it's a fact that you're treating the relationships the story portrays like garbage.

I would unironically watch this

Picture's ok.

No it's not, the characters are not whores.

>You seem upset since you immediately resort to spamming.

It's fun knowing there are idiots like you existing to make my existence feel more relevant.

Fuck that shit. That was major nightmare fuel as a kid.

Their "feelings" aren't meaningful because they don't exist
The "relationships" in the story aren't being treated like garbage. They are nonexistent, and as such, are just as open to portrayal as any other ship

Preach it brother

Of course, but it's just fanart, don't need to get all worked up over it.

There's absolutely nothing wrong in loving best Meguca,

How lewd is too lewd?

Point being, it's posted in almost every Madoka thread. Which gets tedious.

WEW LADDEH

Sayaka was always my favorite girl in Madoka and I never understood Sup Forums's hate for her, both before and after watching the show. At least after Rebellion people gave her a break and went after Homu.

By the way why do these threads always fill up with yuri pics? Some of the pairings don't even make sense.

It's not for me, it reminds me how badly I'd fuck Kyoko which is fine.

It's not about whether they make sense or not, what we like is simply based on our perspective, I like all shippings that exist within madoka magica because why should we stick to the majority norms, fuck that.

Soy sauce and ketchup have a weird taste together, but it's a good kind of weird.

>I like all shippings that exist within madoka magica
I thought shipping was all about picking one couple (usually canon) and running with that, not pairing everyone up with everyone else.

>Their "feelings" aren't meaningful because they don't exist
See that's where you're wrong. You don't even provide any reasons as to why you think they're non-existent. Obviously you are wrong because the two both share intimate moments in the story that express their feelings.
>They are nonexistent, and as such, are just as open to portrayal as any other ship
Again, no examples to back up your cliam.

>and went after Homu.
But she did nothing wrong

desustorage.org/a/thread/142427843/#142427843_1
I love being psychic. Bitches love psychics.
Bitches don't love retards, though.

I made the post in the archives so you couldn't claim I "started it". And now I can say you are the one who always starts it.

It's funny, because you stand out so much, and no one else in the world thinks or acts like you.

>they don't have respective partners
Prove it. This image clearly spells out their relationship and how it's romantic. You are going to ignore this image, dismiss it, and keep spamming crack.
jii.moe/EkrbFIh7W.jpg

>They are nonexistent
Fiction and nonexistent aren't the same then, my brain dead shitposter. If the they were nonexistent you couldn't comprehend them or know about them.

I prefer ketchup and raspberry

They don't exist, how is that hard to comprehend? They aren't tangible they are just animations made with personalities made by a person who actually exists.

The threads blowing up over AI YO were hilarious, one of the best moments on Sup Forums in recent years.

Stop posting them in this thread.

Obligatiory, threadly request for you to go eat a dick, or otherwise seek professional mental health counseling.

>why do these threads always fill up with yuri pics?
Because a couple of autists who can't behave civilly in a thread spam crack content to death because they convince them selves that they're pissing people off when all they're really doing is ruining threads with their spitefull nature. They're almost impossible to reason with.

I think I preferred it when your trip was Kevin.

Make me faggot

No, retard. They do exist. Again, if they didn't exist you wouldn't be able to be aware of or comprehend them.

The number 2 is not tangible, it's just a data represented concept.

And your image is rather funny, because it implies you're not human. Which you hardly are, considering how stupid you are.

When are you going to realize you are the only person who cries so much about being called out on your samefagging. No one else on the board actually cares.

That's unfortunately what a lot of blind shippers seem to forget.

So you still admit to not liking KyouSaya.

You're right, they do exist, only in that delusional head of yours. You must have a couple of screws loose.

Hello, same person.
What's it like being stupid and obvious?

You get called out on being blatant because you are the only one who posts crack to spite people who say they are against.

To try and make it look like everyone does this, you reply to a post against canon pairs with canon pair art.

How about you seek help, tripshit with multiple personas.

If I'm so delusional why is the only thing you can do is give non-answers?

Let's see you prove what I said wrong. Tell me, if they don't exist, how do you know about them? How can you comment about them? How can you acknowledge them?

You don't tell me what to do bitch

Fuck off and die

Your false flagging is so obvious. Please stop making a fool of yourself.

You're too obvious, no one here actually buys the act of you being a fan of KyouSaya.

Post ketchup and raspberry or shut the FUCK up

How about post punctuation, something you lack.

Wasn't telling her mortal nemesis about the now non-existant witches and Madoka wrong?

Nah, I'm actually a fan of this series. I wouldn't post Madoka content in a thread that's already been ruined by shitposters. That just makes it get associated with bad things.

And again, it's obvious who you are.

Given enough time, the qbs would have discovered it themselves.

>and I never understood Sup Forums's hate for her,
she liked murdered a guy

So how about that Madoka Magica? All the megucas truly are great girls. Shame what happened to them in the series. At least Rebellion brought them all back. That cake song was fun.

'no'

So how about that bumping and supporting threads were Kyouko gets shit on? Not really a fan of Kyouko now are you, huh.

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

No she didn't
And even she did, who cares? He and his buddy were being no-name assholes.

Yeah how'd you find out I'm the queen of England? Sheeeeit

One one believes you're not a crack spamming shitposter.

I know right. Clearly any of the posts I made bumped the thread and not the posts that are about 30 seconds apart from mine.

>you
>actually have worth as a person
Hah, that's a good one.

I've watched you bump shitposting threads before, and you're also giving him more excuses to post.

That coming from you KEK

>Nah, I'm actually a fan of the series.
>lets one person prevent doujinshi being made
That is no excuse.

Saying "kek" in place of lol is just as bad as saying lol itself, !Akemi. I know you're a Sup Forums shitter, but still.

Again, you're not fooling anyone. Everyone knows you're just a crack spamming shithead. Even if you are trying to false flag now by posting canon pairs.

Nah, it's actually more than one person.
Not many more, but it is more than one.

And the problem is that Troid censors people who say things he doesn't like and using Dynasty scans to advertise crack pairs. He has devoted the whole site to attacking people.

If Kyouko gave you a blow job, her fang would mutilate your dick

Go throw your bitch fit over at dynasty shithead

I hate to be that guy, but:
Spotted the virgin.

When are you going to acknowledge that you are not fooling anyone at all?
People have pointed out how your behavior is obvious, and you ignoring it doesn't mean the patterns in your behavior don't exist.

Fuck off normie scum

Go drink some bleach my man

youtube.com/watch?v=eqbn7oxXh38

Funny, I got banned a while ago because I told you to stream yourself drinking Bleach.
Wonder if a mod would even give you a warning.

I see you downloaded that huge KyouSaya folder someone posted a few months back.

Anyway, it's clear you're not actually a fan of the pair, and it's clear you are just trying to spread misinformation. If you actually were a normal person you would have stopped spamming by now and addressed what people say rationally.

Just wondering, HOW CAN THE OTHER GIRLS COMPETE?
Protip: They can't

Simple (well, not really):
By devoting her entire existence so that Madoka can attain what she desires.