Anyone else find 1950s Americana overrated?

Anyone else find 1950s Americana overrated?

The Fifties were when white flight steamrolled through most major cities, "civil rights", when tacky judaic "art" became en vogue, when patriotardism substituted common sense (though that happened in the wake of Pearl Harbor, but it became worse in the 50s), when cookie-cutter suburbia rolled onward as the white cowards left their former cities to the niggers, ugly fashion, problem glasses were cool then, ugly hokey music, processed food, Beatniks, etc.

It's basically the start of Goymerica.

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/holly.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Buddy Holly

He was a Baptist you retard, he wasn't a kike like the Beatles were.

>Yes, goy, ignore his jewish features and how jews can pretend to be anyone.

Next I bet you'll tell us the comically illogical plane crash was real.

>People could afford awesome cars and nice homes for their families raised by housewives and there was a feeling of oneness with your white brothers and sisters, music wasn't degenerate, freaks only lived in big cities and niggers knew their place

Hmm yah sounds bad LOL

>there was a feeling of oneness with your white brothers and sisters
>music wasn't degenerate
>freaks only lived in big cities
>niggers knew their place
uh huh

It was all downhill from when women got the vote and joined the workforce.

I don't know, I'm going out with a girl this Saturday that wears vintage 40's-50's clothes and dresses, thinks America peaked in the 50's before postmodernism took hold, and hold deep conservative values against leftism, cultural marxism and degeneracy. Incredibly smart with a good head on her shoulders.
And she's absolutely gorgeous. Literally a women you guys on Sup Forums tell me doesn't exist.

>every day it's a getting closer ..
>going faster than a rollercoaster

Yeah the 50s sucksled. So did the 40s, 30s, 20s, and 10s. America hasn't been good since the 19th century.

That's a funny way to spell Civil War

that is so weird i was just considering how the 1950s are the beginning of kike degeneracy. the 1920s were the wypipos last heydey (and 1980s)

women who dress in 1950s garb are usually unbearable liberals.

>sometimes we'll cry

Ironically this

The 50's were a golden age of scientific and technological progress, and were the last era where the nuclear family was unchallenged. Truly the best era.

wait, what's wrong with buddy holly?

50s is where (((modern))) parenting ideas came from

Times ha e changed, user.

That was more popular in the late 60s & early 70s.

Lol she hates liberals, she between a libertarian and a conservative.

Yeah well this girl is stuck in the past in the right kind of way. I'd post pics of her, but I'm not exposing her to any potential doxing.

The 50s were pretty fugin great but you're right that it's when a lot of the degeneracy started to take root. The 50s wasn't sustainable and will always lead us to where we are.

We haven't been good since pre industrialization and pre homestead act.

Women don't believe in anything. You shouldn't even give two fucks what your girlfriend or wife thinks, they are just there to produce children.

That's not how you're supposed to have mutual respect and appreciation for the person you love.
I've finally found a woman worthy of my respect and admiration.

>"civil rights"
that was the 60's
> when tacky judaic "art" became en vogue
pretty sure that was also the 60's
>ugly fashion,
entirely subjective, arguably the 50's were the last good decade for proper fashion before excess took over.

>problem glasses were cool then
and they weren't considered "problem glasses" back then, they were just glasses. there was a pretty consistent trend in popularity waves for glasses between the 50's and the 00's. horn rimmed glasses were simply the 50's/60's trend.

>ugly hokey music
what exactly do you consider "hokey" music?

>Beatniks
still not as bad as the hippies that replaced them.

>It's basically the start of Goymerica.
well that's no surprise considering all the Jewish refugees we took from Germany before and during the war.

America has been going downhill since 1860

Sell shit, user. You found yourself a unicorn then. I'm jelly.

What state do you live in? Because that might explain it.

D-does she have a sister?

You're not allowed to father any fewer than 5 white children by her, just FYI.

>that was the 60s
No, that was the 50s, if not even 40s on both accounts.
>they were just glasses
Still queer and wimpy looking.
>music
I consider goofy Johnny B Good shit to be hokey and negrified.
>hippies
And the beatniks led to the hippies, you tard.

You must have an IQ of an apple.

>thinks America peaked in the 50's before postmodernism took hold

I think the beginning of the decline was circa 1953.

I love the movies made around that time or before.

How many drugs are you on?

that fucking hair cut though is absolutely disgusting.

Of all the places in America to find this girl, we both live in California.
She herself told me she thinks she belongs in California but 70 years ago.
This woman is a treasure, literally one in a million, and I'm going to give her the respect and dedication she deserves in a man.
No, but she has friends that think just like her.
Dude, if I don't fuck it up with her, I'm going to wife her no doubt, I can't do better than her.

>California
Simultaneously the worst, yet only state you'll probably ever find a woman like this
One of the only states that wouldn't give her shit for dressing like a 50's housewife

>Of all the places in America to find this girl, we both live in California.
that's fucking insane.

don't fuck it up, man.

She's fucking smart too, she's only 21 and taught algebra at college to 18 year old's of 40 students, now she's studying to be a programming engineer.
I know how her last and ONLY boyfriend fucked up with her, and it was not respecting her. I know better and won't make the same mistake.

Pretty much. Despite the degeneracy of some aspects of the hippies, other aspects were quite wholesome and a rebellion against (((them))) even though hippies didn't realize it.

I can't help but think that the artistic culture of America improved in the 60s, if only briefly. You had so much folk art going around that there was actually good art that wasn't abstract modern art shit.

Still, the 50s were overrated. Society changed and people didn't know how to handle it, which is why everything went to shit afterwards. TV did a lot to influence the public too. The 1950s was the golden age but also before TV became super popular Less than 50% of Americans had TV until the late 50s.

Don't be a little bitch either though. Be respectful sure, but a man too. Like you said she's old fashioned, which probably means she doesn't want a whiny cuck as her man

you dumbass. Buddy Holly was a threat to the recording industry. Prior to him pretty much all popular musicians didn't write their own music. They just played it, so they didn't get paid that much. Buddy Holly was upending that paradigm, and depriving a lot of Jews of their shekels as a result.

That's the theory anyway, music industry wanted him dead because he was a threat to the established practices. Most def not a jew

You're not telling me anything I don't already know. But I appreciate the advice either way.

Just read this:
mileswmathis.com/holly.pdf

He's not the person we've been led to believe he was.

Woops wrong thread