Pagans BTFO: Jesus was not a "Jew"

As most of you probably know, the "Jews" are predominantly Sephardic and Ashkenazi. Sephardic people originate from Spain and Portugal while Ashkenazi are descendants of Khazars, who come from the caucus region of northern turkey.

Neither of these groups are related ethnically in any way to the Jews that lived in the Levant during the times of Christ.

Now lets discuss the modern religion of Judaism.
The version of Judaism that was practiced in the time of our Blessed Lord Jesus Christ prior to his incarnation no longer exists. This religion ended in the year 70 AD when the Roman general Titus and his tenth legion destroyed Jerusalem. What is practiced today by Jews is Rabbincal Judaism which is a completely manmade religion.

>tldr: The Jews are not related ethnically or religiously to the Jews that lived in the Levant 2000 years ago

Now, lets get into the Bible.

>Apocalypse 2:9
I know thy tribulation any thy poverty, but thou art rich: and thou art blasphemed by those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

This Bible verse perfectly describes the current situation facing the Christian world today. We are being attacked by fake Jews trying to destroy everything that is Holy and good. Never forget that this is not just a political battle, but a spiritual one.

God bless

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/national/381500/23andme-backpedals-on-khazar-theory-but-the-alt-right-eats-it-up-anyway/
unvis.it/forward.com/news/national/381500/23andme-backpedals-on-khazar-theory-but-the-alt-right-eats-it-up-anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>defending the eternal Jew
It is eternal for a reason.

jesus was an alien. he had a replicator from his starship. that's how he made all those fish dinners

So are you a Pagan larper or a atheist commie?

I hope your edgy humor is worth an eternity of hellfire

>Sephardic people originate from Spain and Portugal
False.

>while Ashkenazi are descendants of Khazars
False.

Familiarize yourself with Jewish genetics, pleb. Jews are sandniggers with European admixture

what about Mizrahi who make up 50% of Israeli Jews?

Checkmate

If I clone myself and get him to suck my dick, is it gay??? All these recent scientific developments have got me thinking. I think human cloning will possible in the near future. Having said that, I need to prepare for it and ask the hard questions now so there's no need to wait later. I just want to be able to dive right into the experimentation. I'm not gay. I'm really not gay. Ok, so cloning myself. If I clone myself, wouldn't my clone want the same things I want? If I want him to suck my penis, surely he'd want me to suck his as well. And considering I don't want to have to suck his penis, that would mean he wouldn't want to suck mine, right??? This is a real dilemma. How do you think this will play out? Am I thinking about it the wrong way? I'm not gay. I'm really not gay. Also, I've heard that clones sometimes have violent tendencies. So should I be worried about him trying to bite my dick off? He'll no doubt soon realize that his only purpose is to pleasure me with his mouth. What if he sees me if his evil creator? And what if he starts to tell people I'm gay? I'm not gay. I'm really not gay.

False. Even 23 and me said Ashkenazi were Khazars until jews kvetched and shut it down

50% of Israeli Jews have middle eastern blood, you goose

Nice work on your arab propaganda, you saudi shillbot

They, like most middle easterners are mongrelized mix of Africans, Europeans and semetic people.

In reality they are the closest thing to Biblical Jews but Mizrahi aren't the ones infesting the west and trying to bring down Christianity.

>Even 23 and me said Ashkenazi were Khazars until jews kvetched and shut it down
proof? oh right, the jews destroyed the proof... you just happen to "know", yes.

>saudi shillbot
kækked

ok arab, fuck you and your precious paleostain babies

Yeah but they aren't the ones subverting Christianity in the west. The Hollywood elite and wall street bankers aren't fucking middle eastern. They are Ashkenazis from northern turkey.

>As most of you probably know, the "Jews" are predominantly Sephardic and Ashkenazi.

Eat shit arab dog

That's retarded, Jews didn't even exist 2000 years ago.

The proof is here:
forward.com/news/national/381500/23andme-backpedals-on-khazar-theory-but-the-alt-right-eats-it-up-anyway/

Straight from the Jewish daily forward. I don't know how to archive it so I guess I'm a kike shill huh

How about western jews are Ashkenazi and Sephardic? Those are the problematic ones, atlas in america

Archived
unvis.it/forward.com/news/national/381500/23andme-backpedals-on-khazar-theory-but-the-alt-right-eats-it-up-anyway

>completely manmade religion
kek

No. It never said that.

mizrahis racemixed with the pagan arab tribes in yemen same with the indian cochin and kaifeng jews.

Except European Jews have no major DNA ties with actual Europeans except for intermarriages or people converting to Judaism, like Khazars did in the past.

Thanks based nord

See

>Christcuck general
You guys are trying really hard lately

Yep. Judea and isisrael need to come together. Fake judeans invented the term jewish to make you think isisraeli=israelite=judah=jewish

If Christianity is a Jewish Spook why do Jews hate Christians so much?

Not in Argentina, or most of Latin America anyway. They're predominantly Sephardic here, from North Africa or Spain

>Leviticus 20:13
If any one lie with a man as with a woman, both have committed an abomination, let them be put to death: their blood be upon them

Kek not a argument shill harder fedora

Because Christianity has done all they wanted it to do, it is the best thing left in Europe so now they have to destroy it too

Sephardic jews are false jews as well though.

Even arab jews are false jews since they practice a false religion

>This thread
>Calling me the shill
This is a meme tier shill thread for idiot christcucks to have a wank, keep posting shit like this and you'll push people away desu

Godspeed!
Praise Him.

>Neither of these groups are related ethnically in any way to the Jews that lived in the Levant during the times of Christ.
How the fuck is that relevant? They were still jews and jews are still jews today.

Holy fuck, that was a solid non-argument.

>>tldr: The Jews are not related ethnically or religiously
You're absolutely wrong on both points, you dip.

>Christian world today. We are being
>t. the spiritual jew
Should have figured.

In this moment i am euphoric not from any phony gods blessing but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence.

Its a christcuck argument, thats like expressing disbelief that a nigger cant read

Still no argument so sad and pathetic

Jesus was probably coptic looking t b h

I'm a pagan, shitpost correctly, you retards

I can read but I have absolutely no idea what this swede is trying to say

Kike shills in full force.
Praise Jesus Christ our Lord the Son of God, or be tormented eternally in flaming fire reprobate heathens.

Blaming kikes wont fix your shitty religion christcuck

saged

Still no argument stop worshipping marvel character faggot

Pagans are so pathetic. They act like they are true viking ubermensch living the natural life and praising mother Europa but we all know they are autistic spergs who need to desperately get a life.

I hope that you will grow out of this phase and find yourself a nice conservative christian qt and be saved.

Poor kid, I feel sorry for your dad.

>hurr durr gods of muh ancestors even though I don't sacrifice animals or humans or do any of the other shit they did

larpagans are very silly people.

Jew is a relatively new word in our language, and biblical translation doesn't tend to do the original work justice. Anyway who cares, Jesus was born to "jews", became a rabbi, and spread word that was so offensive to the Jews that they killed him. Born to kikes or not he started the Christian religion. Also if you believe he's the son of God it's totally irrelevant.

>You worship a jew
>You pretend that this is the European faith
>You blame kikes when I tell you how jesus was a kike
>Christendom is irrefutably the reason rome fell
>Your religion literally tells you to let in niggers, kikes, chinks and dykes
>Your religion tells you to be a meek, passive cunt
>You say it doesnt because you think being strong but acting like a pussy makes you a big man
>Your religion makes you slaves to space daddy
>You dont have to take responsibility for anything because space daddy makes all the choices for you

I dont need to refute this shit, because to anyone sensible its self refuting, you're a fucking idiot if you worship Yahweh

Look at the shroud of turin. He looks like a boss.

Stop treating religion like some fashionable political statement. You eternal salvation/damnation is at risk

>make fun of Christianity for being a meek religion
>took over all of Europe
>Europeans proceed to take over entire world under it

Is it a requirement to be retarded for pagans?

hello jew

this

pagans on pol are just jews too these days

jews will do anything to subvert christ

Problem is christians don't really believe. They just pretend

Stop worshipping a faggot larpagans

Don't believe what? Not adhering to your faith purely isn't the same thing as not believing.

>Citing Leviticus 20:13
>Not citing Leviticus 19:27 which prohibits cutting your hair or beard.
>Not citing Leviticus 19:19 which prohibits wearing clothing made of composite materials or sowing seeds from two species at the same time in your homestead.
>Not citing Leviticus 25:44 which allows to have slaves under your possession as long as they were acquired from neighboring nations
>Not citing Leviticus 11:6-8 which prohibits touching leather.

Blasphemer, the Iewes are the ones who won't be blamed for nothing. Our Lord Jesus Christ is a descendant of David from the Israelite tribe of Judah, which in those days was the province of Judea, governed by the Romans who called these people Judeans.

I don't even think they are jews. I think Anglin got it best where he said its probably young kids who are trying to be as edgy and reactionary as possible and start listening to heretics like varg virkenes

>Being space daddies slave fuckboi is salvation
No thanks
Subversion is the way of the kike, name one war where an equal force of European pagans lost to Christians

>Tell people they're worshiping a jew
>Tell people that cucking Europe with jewish tricks is bad
>Just calls me the jew again
Christcucks, people

A god drinking semen is not as bad as a religion that trains you to be a good slave for your jewish overlords

I'm probably off the mark considering I'm learning partly from Sup Forums and partly from /christcan/. But Jesus isn't a jew. He's Christ.

I knew Australia was a spiritual dead zone but you...

And here we see the typical christcuck argument

Right, but when he was a man on Earth he was a Judean descended from the line of King David.

Faggots are addressed in the new testament as well, 1 Tim 1:10

I am making a comment on my observation. you;re not worth an argument you make it yourself

>Subversion is the way of the kike
Doesn't this just make you want to be part of the religion, the entity, that is everything opposite to the Jew? Something they hate so much that they killed him and fast forward to America they were still so butthurt as immigrants that they refused to put an X next to their names for it's likeness to the cross.

leviticus 19:27 doesnt prohibits cutting your hair or beard, it prohibits cut it in sertain way, you fag
also leviticus 11:6 is about eating animals

you just say anything to suck dicks dont you

Keep on shilling jew

>Doesnt the fact we are jews make you want to be a jew
Not really, no

My bad thanks for the help. Okay I read somewhere that Judaism is a misnomer for the Jewish religion today. Any insight on that?

Ireland. They lost to one Christian and didn't even put up a fight :^)

If Christians are Jews, why don't Jews love Christians? They downright hate Christianity.

Jesus revoked many of these laws in his gospel warning people to focus on religious devotion not traditions.

However, sodomy has always been a Cardinal sin and homosexuals are reprobates.

The Lord didn't rain fire and brimstone down on Sodom and Gomorrah because they touched leather

What about women with women? Just curious.

Faggots are also addressed in Romans 1:26-27, 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, Jude 1:7, Matthew 19:4-6 ; all NT scripture.

Learn to write properly you cunt.

>it prohibits cut it in sertain way

Does this mean G*d will punish me if I cut my sideburns?

WTF I hate G*d now.

>If we just call him a jew he'll go away
an absolutely riveting argument

because its the best worst thing in Europe, honestly if you cucks werent being so avid and throbbing in pushing the fact that you need to be weak/submissive etc, I'd be on your side, Christianity may save Europe in the future

Christians are the new nation of Israel
Jews in spirit, not in flesh

That's right chillrens, Odin was the god of our people. Even drank cum to gain more power, I ain't bullshittin' you!

Wow I didn't know I gave a shit
Oh I don't

>i didnt read a word he said

i think it's talking about the hitler haircut doesnt it?
maybe that's why he lost

So that you think it's good you fuckin' rube. This is like reverse pyschology 101 and you fall for it hook line and sinker.

That doesn't counter my argument

>eternity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilationism

>Why are jews against christcucks right now
>Because its holding Europe together
What do you think still needs explaining or refuting?

you mad?

Judaism is the synagogue of satan, the jews who claim to be Jews, but are not and do lie.

I have problems with considering niggers and abos people. Christians used to think they weren't. But there's been a lot of cucking of the faith in recent times.

>Lesbianism is never mentioned in the Torah. One talmudic passage refers to homosexual acts between women: “R. Huna taught, Women who have sex one with the other are forbidden to marry a Kohen (priest).” The halakhah rejects Rav Huna’s opinion and allows a lesbian to marry a Kohen. However, Maimonides ruled that lesbianism is still prohibited and should be punished by flagellation. The prohibition is not as stringent as that against male homosexuality because the Torah does not explicitly prohibit lesbianism, and because lesbianism does not involve the spilling of seed.

There you go.

yes it is all from manmade tradition
except for the texts they refer to and what very little of the 613 commandments of the torah they still follow

Historically lesbianism was never really a thing.

The reason why lesbianism occurs today is a mix of childhood abuse and feminist man hating that breeds a deep mistrust and hatred of men.

The Bible is clear about the roll of men and women. If women were subserviant like the Bible mandates I am pretty sure lesbianism would cease to exist.

I don't know of any specific condemnation of lesbians in the bible but Stronk Womyn going there own way is not Biblical at all.

It was always cucked, so long as niggers and abbos believe in christ, the bible tells you to treat them like people, to allow them into your homes and to eat at your tables