hapa

It was a lot of things

I think it was narcissism

hapa genes

Asianism

Is this a /virgin/ general?

23 reporting in.

>Was it autism?

It must have been. He was actually quite a good looking guy, and came from money. There is no reason why he couldn't get laid, other than an unrivaled case of tism.

I mean, think about, ugly poor dudes are getting laid left and right in college. This guy was neither of those things, but couldn't get it together.

He was an Aspie

Tiny dick syndrome

All this guy needed was a true bro to just help him get with a drunk sorority slut. It shouldn't have been that hard at UCSB. They're literally fucking everwhere.

Narcissism.

Every one of 10 000 threads there's a shill repeating the standard narrative

He was redpilled

Graph for horses

If you watch his videos, you'll know it was so much more.

>wearing jeans in first class
>gentleman

Elliot was literally Sup Forums irl

lol dude you can get laid easy at 23. get on a dating site or hit up your local pub.

I know girls who fucked guys with 10 + inch dicks they said it was too big and hurt them so they dumped the guy. 7 inch cock reporting in, if you know how to fuck you can make any girl cum. Also I really think only true roasties care about dick size, most girls just want a loving partner and that partner being a provider is really what turns them on.

Who actually takes the time to change these graphs? I must have seen 15 different versions of this over the years.

Pure Autism and a fucking ego the size of the moon.

i read his whole manifesto

was good read desu lads

24 and a half here

its not that I cant get laid, its that I want a 7/10+ intellectual white woman that has minimal sexual past intercourses (preferably virgin) and an excellent english verbal vocab.

sadly I know this doesnt exist or exists somewhere else in the world...

I tries lowering my standards with dumb bimbos or uggo smarts, but I couldn't do it. not to mention most women have 0 integrity and do not allow imperfection when it comes to a partner... having a bad experience on several occasions because of this only solidified my want for an ideal woman

youtu.be/Qz5gja7XtYE
Rest in Peace Supreme Gentleman

Seek out the former fatties user. The ugly chicks in high school who ended up being hot upon getting out of school. They are hard to find. Try expanding hobbies user. I found a solid 8 who is chemist and actually works out... not yoga and shit. Not a virgin, but no coal burnt as she is racist as fuck

23 reporting, gonna be 241.91 two weeks.

an absolute fucking hero?

he was a narcissist. most common psychopathic killers.

An hero confirmed

>23 and kissless

God this makes me furious. NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!! IF YOU JUST REALIZED HOW MUCH YOU'RE PROJECTING PLAYS INTO IT YOU COULD GET LAID TONIGHT!!!!

GET THE FUCK OFF MY PRO SEXBOT ANTI NORMIE BOARD FUCKFACE!!!!!

Underrated

I don't know how that typo came to be.

The fact that getting beaten up at a party was what caused him to snap makes me kek.

Elliot was redpilled on the woman problem.Its sad to see he couldn't handle it anymore.He would have done well on the day of the rope