Imouto a cute

Imouto a cute.
A cat is fine too.

Imouto is the bad guy

Don't let fool you, the imouto is the dom in this relationship.

She is too pure for evil doings.

I was wondering when we would have another thread. Was planning to make one once the volume is finished
Please

>gladly takes over job as boss of what is essentially a mafia family who kills innumerable people in the shadows

Been almost two weeks since they gave us new scans, psylocke dudes seem busy with Lets Lagoon, whatever the fuck that is.

She needs to give a good impression before officialy entering the family

Did the authors art change a bit? His heads and eyes look bigger now

We need more inmortal shotas like dragon

Lost with time fuckery.

What, who?
The imouto is already the head and if kitty joins it will be incest end.

>Since the boat only has room for one, Yamada decides to set off for help, but returns upon noticing that not only has Imaise put her share of rations in his bag, they are mostly untouched as well. After returning, he notices she made the oar out of a fishing lance and he decides they can live on the island longer.

Reading up on it, it seems fairly interesting, I guess its worth a read.

Brain fart, I was thinking of cat. She could become family head though, if makes a new one with rat

What the fuck is the rat familys power anyway, was it ever revealed and I simply just forgot?

Dominate people, though imouto used it on swords or some shit to slice the giant weasel so I am not too sure about its limits

Cat gonna be a masochist sub in the end, wont she. Forced to sleep in her fucking box while master occupies the bed.

>forced
user, that was the bribe. Admit it, you would take the box too

It's quite nice at first but the time traveling fuckery ruined it for me.

Holding off a bit since if the rest of the volume is released now it'll be another six month wait for more.

Ox will win the rat bowl.

Cat will fade into irrelevancy.

Taste this shit should be a bannable offense.

Ox lost the rat bowl in the next few chapters but it was called a draw by the short haired maid of the Rat family despite it being an overwhelmingly one sided affair in favor of the cat.

Did ox find out that Natsuho is the hateful cat yet?

Yeah, right before they duke it out and cat admits she loves rat.

all girls a cute

Weird how ox is worst girl here but would be best girl material in any other manga

>ox
>worst girl

Opposite day today?

>ox
>best girl

I don't mind her

>you would pick a bed over a special re-inforced cardboard box lined with fluffy pillows

Pick both.

I want him to pick all of them.

Why not just use magazines then?

The author changes things in the volume release, plus I'm not buying a second copy of the magazine to scan it.

Not him but it costs more to buy a magazine for a single manga every month than just buying the volume and spacing out releasing a bit.

The wait is hard, but hell if cat and puppy aren't worth it

I actually do buy the magazine every month, I just don't want to scan it. The things being changed is why I haven't asked someone else to scan it for me, I can't remember everything but I know the dragon guy's name was completely changed in the volume release.

>Catfags

Pls go.

All girls are best girl, user.

Man, I hope there will be another scanlation group that does the magazine release.

No offense to Psylocke, of course. They're great, and I'm grateful for them to have picked this series up. It's just that when there are two separate groups that do TV release and BD release of the same show in the fansubbing scene, it would be nice to have the same thing applied to the scanlation scene with magazine and tankobon release.

No one ever keeps the volume release when that happens, though. Like it or not, most people are just going to read whatever aggregator sites have, which means whatever came out first.

I prefer the wait actually. Since the author changes things in the tankobon it is better to have the final version, and having the magazines would be a waste of effort for the other translator

It'd just be a ton more work in general for an inferior release, honestly. Cleaning magazine scans is time-consuming, while a chapter from the volumes takes me literally thirty seconds. Plus having more time when I'm not working on it lets me look for other stuff to pick up, I'm already working on a few oneshots and new series that most likely wouldn't happen if I did it from magazines.
Also I'm kind of expecting it to be licensed anyway.

>spoiler tag

No.

What difference would it even make?

If it gets picked up by a fast publisher then, fine.

But so far, I haven't seen a fast publisher. They send out DMCA to get rid all fan translations but then they proceed with slow as fuck official translation, making the fans stuck with their release when they could get something faster and almost just as good but unfortunately couldn't due to the DMCA from the very same people who do the slow translation.

Depends on your definition of fast. I've seen Vertical put out volumes every two months, but the most likely to pick this up would probably be Yen Press which does every three months. That'd still be faster than what we have now though, which is a volume every five or six months.

>spoiler tag
Any inside info to make you think that, or just an overall increase in popularity that you feel would lead that to happening?

Just it being fairly popular online and them doing more series from Gangan magazines lately.

Uramikoi is popular online?

Enough to get threads, I guess. I don't know about Japan but it's up to its sixth volume and sort of got on the cover once, it's not doing as well as some of the magazine's new hit series but I doubt it'll get canceled within the next year.

How often does Gangan do cancellations compared to Jump?

I wonder when Rabbit, Snake, Horse, Sheep and Tiger will appear. I want to see what their powers/specialities are.

I don't think the two are really comparable since one's weekly and one's monthly, but most series in Joker get canned in two or three volumes if they aren't doing well. Several just got canceled in the last few issues, and some long ones ended which I think actually puts Uramikoi among the oldest series in the magazine right now.

Horse and Sheep already appeared briefly, Tiger is in the next untranslated chapter.

For reference, this is what's in the magazine right now, in reverse order of when it started. Eighth and Where Satans Fear to Tread ended last month and Grimgar ends this month, and a new fujoshit series is starting this issue.

Now I really hope it is popular there. You don't see casts that good often

Kyoichi: Atsushi Abe
Natsuho: Kido Ibuki
Ayaka: Kaori Ishihara
Toya: Nobuhiko Okamoto

What are those 4 in the top row? The two on the right looks especially interesting.

Inaka no Omawari-san (gag series, not very funny), The Case Study of Vanitas (Pandora Hearts author), To Be What I Am (One Week Friends author), Kakegurui Twin (spinoff of Kakegurui).

>Horse and Sheep already appeared briefly,
Oh, I see. I don't remember them at all. Looking forward to Tiger then.

Sheep was in something like one panel, they mentioned her power is healing.

thanks a lot user.

And not translated yet, but this is Tiger. Boar shows up in chapter 23 but he's a guy so I'm assuming no one cares about him.

>To Be What I Am (One Week Friends author)
I knew I recognized that art style somewhere

I care. I want to know what he did to dog

I would a Tiger

He asked her to go out with him.

I like him already

surprisingly good looking for a pig

What would you expect from an artist who managed to make a cow not look like complete shit?

She seem very genki, cute.
Poor Boar, Elder Dog rejected him without hesitation.

>Not the puppy.

Shit taste.

He's too old for puppy.