Kiznaiver

What the fuck is this garbage?

This scene was on par with Anohana crying scene.

its a modern art piece in which you try to make the audience cringe as much as posssible

Best comedy of the season.

Now that you mention it, it really is the same exact scene.

The anohana crying scene actually made me cry though because it had decent buildup. This just made me laugh.

>The anohana crying scene actually made me cry though because it had decent buildup. This just made me laugh.
Same, I wanted to say it, but I deleted the part about the characters being much more fleshed out in Anohana because I didn't want to argue with anons over it, I've had enough of it for today.

Oh shit, it's true! Mother of god Okada

well I felt the cringe all right, even had to pause it midway to take a break from it

KISAMA,

ARE YOU ITAI OR DAIJOBU

>Falling for the Okada meme

Glad this shit is flopping to be quite honest.

>The anohana crying scene actually made me cry though because it had decent buildup

No amount of okada hate on Sup Forums will make me not admit to crying multiple times during anohana

Bump, you still can have a reasonable discussion while shitposters are busy in the other one.

It's AOTS you ape.

I can't stop cringing. This is some chick flick tier shit. Would have dropped if it wasn't for Trigger.

You got confused, this is the shitposting containment thread.

Wrong thread

But I meant to post in this one.

is this the only series you're watching?

It isn't even the best thing Trigger is making this season, let alone anywhere close to the level of Anne Happy, Sansha Sanyou, or Flying Witch.

Kisama of the iron popularity is better than Kiznaiver, and that's nothing more than a repackaging of SnK.

Yeah, I don't watch trash.

not even the best okada series this season either if you count mayoiga

The best show the season

At least the Maki arc was reasonably well done. This is just kind of a mess.

Although ham-handed, I liked this episode. It's pretty relatable and well thoughtout.

still equally cringe

the whole AnoHana scene was fucking retarded, what group of people stand in the middle of a forest crying and shouting 'we found you' in unison?

I want Okada to die already if the only thing she has for her is love polygons between the characters. Fucking end this shit already

But that's wrong. That scene in Anohana was tearful goodbye.

Is this the thread where the sane people live, and not the fucking lunatics freaking out over the characters as if they're well-written and the drama isn't shit?
Oh my god. That episode was so mind-bendingly poor. Even the direction let it down this week.

They'll be there soon

Was this actually worth watching or did I dodge a bullet?

Was gonna pick it up because Trigger

>The anohana crying scene actually made me cry

Literally how? I don't like using the term FORCED DRAMA, but it was Clannad tier with how contrived the writing was.

Tenga did nothing wrong

>stop liking what I don't like!

Depends, do you like no buildup and forced drama episodes? neo-Sup Forums is flipping its shit over this because something actually happened today. If you're familiar with Okada works you might already know if you will like it or not.

I cried for a trigger anime

How is this possible Sup Forums?

Because you a bitch ass nigga, that's how it's possible.

because i can't handle people dying

>not tearing up every time you hear kimito natsu no owari

Different strokes for different yolks, I suppose.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not not pretending to be a hard-ass, because I've teared up to quite a few series in my time. Anohana was not one of those times. Scene felt way overdone.

Should have been
>Her love and childhood friend: gone

Fucking women.

I want chidori to win

>Not feeling bad about this episode
Fuck off. Seriously, this was a great episode. It trly made everything about the anime.

We've been through this like 20 times already user.

This episode was Okada reaching a new level of Okada we didn't know existed.

It was still the best episode though.

I don't know about "great." I still can't actually tell if this anime's good or not.

but I still keep watching. and like this guy said It's hammy but still relatable. If you're not some lifeless loser robot, that is.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

it isn't the same. It's forced. Even if "you get what you want," you still don't actually get it. You'd know if you ever went through similar relationshit drama.

Saved for future use.

>it's an Sup Forumsutists get triggered by emotions episode

Why is almost every anime Sup Forums hates so damn good?

You don't even need to experience it to know it, anyone who isn't an emotionally dead retard could understand why she's upset.

>look mom, I posted that bait again

Tenga did everything wrong. And this is coming from someone who liked him before today.

Alpha

Everything might have worked out OK of he'd just chased after Nico. Why does he have such shit taste?

I actually really enjoyed this show in the beginning and the concept has tons of potential, but unfortunately Okada has to ruin it by making everyone's conflict boil down to a big love polygon. It's fucking AnoHana all over again.

I need more shitdori suffering

>alpha
>cucks himself

>i'm mad because my ship sunk

nah man. Sometimes you can't help but lose your cool. He's more relatable now. I like Tenga more after this episode.

This show is unironically masterful, the directing is so point it makes everything else this season look bad. Sure the build up took a while but if you look a this episode and think it came out of nowhere you are legitimately autistic.

This is how these things happen, we had episode after episode of tension building up, the small shit matters too.

Just how brain damaged can autists get?

Why must Kizfags be so retarded? I'm saying that I'd prefer there be no romance at all, because Okada can't write it without making everyone's character revolve entirely around their crush and nothing else.

He's the only one who actually confessed and won't take that shit back so yeah.

Even if you're someone who has never felt anything for someone else, this episode was tremendous ; Nico's pain was so real you could actually feel it.

Tenga is ultimate bro tier

Where the fuck did you think it was gonna go? Connecting through pain and emotion? This is the only logical conclusion.

That was actually a pretty damn good episode.

Chidori has been blown the fuck out way harder than I anticipated though. Tenga was too good for her.

This.

Most anime fans are autistic NEET retards who simply don't grok good directing, and expect all character interaction to consist of tropes and memes.

They are incapable of understanding Art Anime such as this.

no amount of "good directing" can make up for awful writing

>Okada
You mean, every single romance writer ever? That's how you create drama and tension. All media is blown out of proportion purposefully; because it's entertaining.

I get why Chidori acted the way she did but that pic is still hilarious.

>Sometimes you can't help but lose your cool
I'm not just talking about him kicking MCs shit in. He acted like a little bitch the whole episode.

A shitty love polygon is the only logical conclusion? What about these kids having problems that go beyond WAH MY CRUSH OF TWO SECONDS DOESN'T LIKE ME BACK?

I think standards are so low considering what we're used to that anything beyond mediocre is suddenly a masterpiece. I wouldn't call this show a game changer or anything, but it's entertaining at the very least.

>going around and seeing people gush and write paragraphs about this episode and how impressive and 'emotionally brutal' it was
I think I must be the insane one. It must be true that people of adult emotional maturity with wide-ranging experience of narrative can actually watch this and not be bored stupid by its leadenness. I'll just check myself into the loony bin now.

>unironically masterful
>Art Anime
>consist of tropes and memes.
You should work on you bait, you already posted it once

>That's how you create drama and tension.
The fuck it is. You can write romance and still have there be substance outside of it. Okada doesn't.

Yes you are, now leave forever.

>Okada makes the AOTS
>Not only is it entertainment but it doubles as a clinical test as 100% of people who suffer from autism are triggered by it and it's use of emotions

B R A V O

I mean, we could have some shitty family drama instead. or child abuse? or, I rape? Is that what you want?

It's a show about relationships. "Love" has to be brought up sooner or later.

I'll admit the writing isn't brilliant, but you are giving it way more shit than it deserves. However, good directing can and will save a show, this is one such example. The character's actual feelings are more often shown than said, the way they are placed in the frame has been used time after time to make sure the audience understands what's going on.

This is triggers best show yet if we're talking directing.

Such development only came to life because of the kiznaiver stuff, showing why it was actually a great fucking idea.

it IS entertaining, but it's still not very good

Please don't chat shit about things you don't understand.

This. A real alpha would have just snatched a qt like Chidori for himself, not this selfless garbage. He proves he can make her happy with him, not with some other guy.

Sure it's shallow, but I think the strength of this anime comes from being able to relate and insert your own life into the broad strokes it paints.

Nice counterargument. Clearly you are a veteren of the industry, I concede to you.

>ultimate bro tier
>beats the shit out of you for doing what he asked you to do

But the punches literally hurt him more than they hurt Kacchon

He's Chidori's bro, not Katsuhira's.

>is human
>put in situation he is emotionally invested
>gets too emotional

GEE user

I have actual autism and I loved the episode.

Retarded people will be retarded, autism or otherwise.

Remember when we thought this was going to be the Tenga development arc? When we got his background and be eventually got with Chidori?
It hurts to remember.

what is the kiznaiver project even researching?