Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/941388/1d5b8a5878/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

decent

Yeah, it's actually pretty good.

Rei best boy.

Better than Chuunibyou.

Better than some kyoani shows at least

Watch it and figure it out for yourself.

Watch it and find out.

Rei best, Haru a shit

PURE CANCER

>tfw Rei and Haru are your best boys

story wise its not bad. better than other things KyoAni has made. also has the bonus of fit shirtless men if you're into that.

watch it and form your own opinion

I personally liked it, its a very character driven show so if that's not your thing you probably won't like it, especially if you're a plot person because there is no plot really. Also Rei is best

The SoL scenes were good, but anything with drama is irredeemably bad. The S2 OVA is what the whole show should have been

It's only worth watching for Gou.

Of course. It's made by KyoAni.

>always a cute little blond with messy hair

unf
they got me
they got my number boys

Gross.

could be good if they got rid of the girl self-insert. they even gave her a muscle fetish to make the shots of the dudes ass and biceps seem acceptable

my friend persuaded me into watching this saying "it was pretty funny".

it was definitely not, and if youre not homo or a girl you wont enjoy it.

This. And guess how the drama to SoL ratio is? Basically 70: 30 by the end of the show.

The drama CD tracks are better than both seasons combined.

It would have been way better as K-on with boys

I'm straight and it was pretty funny

S1 is good and S2 is great

Posting best girl

the most moe

>but anything with drama is irredeemably bad.
Are we talking about S2 too? Because Haru's arc in ES was great up until it was resolved. Australia fucking ruined it, just as it ruined S1 Rin

Oh yeah, his arc was alright but the ending ruined it anyway. Whoever wrote it was a hack.

Are you okay with Utsumi leaving KyoAni?

Boys Love really makes me want to get in shape.

I legitimately think she is a great director, I'm sad she won't get another show. The songs at the end of the season finales were like something I've never seen before.

The drama in the show is just terrible and got worse in the second season

I don't know why fujoshits love that kind of drama

She is a good director with lots of potential, but her taste is unfortunately SHIT.

>like something I've never seen before.
like nothing I've seen before, rather

I want to feel her sweet pink pussy

Good riddance

>I've never heard of insert songs

As a dirty ecchifag, it is the best fujobait anime I've seen.

Australia was a necessary evil to get the endgame that was truly deserved. Best OTP.

>I don't know what direction is
The way they were directed were what's great, nerd

>I don't know why fujoshits love that kind of drama
The more drama usually means the more gay shit occurs betwen two males, atleast in this show. Still the drama in this show is especially cancerous and is only liked by the mentally ill fujos.

It was necessary because KyoAni has too many directors.

She was fine all things considered, but I wouldn't want to see anything like this from her again. She has a tendency of pushing her shit taste too hard.

Pretty sure directors aren't in charge of music.

>only liked by the mentally ill fujos.
So all of them?

I love makoharu but Haru going pro wasn't worth it

And I'm not talking about the songs themselves, I'm talking about the overall combination of the song, the visuals, the story, and the direction in general.

That assumes he succeeds.

You want him to become a NEET instead?

He does want to be free!

It wasn't necessary at all, they'd end up together regardless of Haru's decision.

No but I watched it for Rei, he was the best.

He has a prime example of repurposing his priorities while still being able to enjoy swimming, if he decides going all-pro isn't really for him after all or, heaven forbid, he gets Sousuke'd and is forced to give it up.

the Australia ep was really just rinharu bait and a shitty way to wrap up Haru's arc without being creative

A cook.
Or a merman.
Cooking merman.

You seem real sure of that given they would have been separated for hundreds of kilometers for years while each living out their own lives, having ended their time together on a pretty sour note. Are you a prophet?

Can we all agree that Free had KyoAni's worst art style by far?

Yep.

Not all the time. The designs look beautiful in profile and the swimming scenes' artstyle is wonderful.

The show ended with Haru finding his purpose in life as a pro swimmer and the last scene is a flash forward of him competing on the national team. There's no point in talking about "repurposing his priorities" since the show is over and it's made very clear that he's a pro swimmer now.

Not that I'm particularly invested in this topic, but arguments about Haru's future profession belong in mid-2014 and should've died out the moment the show ended.

Also it looked great when the muscles were drawn right

I really didn't like Free's art style, designs, and color palette at all

The underwater scenes were perfectly blue

>dat ass

Show is decent, fanbase is pure cancer.

It begins
exhentai.org/g/941388/1d5b8a5878/

I wouldn't have been bothered by Haru going pro if they didn't spend two fucking seasons of Haru not giving a fuck about competitive swimming, make him have a nightmare about everyone pressuring him to swim competively and him shutting out his team for even bringing up what he wants to do. If the writing wasn't so god awful I wouldn't mind Haru going pro

Nah, not that plump.

No one watches Free for the writing

That's exactly why it being bad doesn't make it any better to watch.

>arguments about Haru's future profession belong in mid-2014 and should've died out the moment the show ended.

All discussion about Free period should've died out the show ended but here we are.

like everything in anime has messy hair are you kidding me

Does it come with a diet and training regimen?

>diet
Semen
>training
Butt sex

I didn't care much for the writing but just the way they handled Haru pissed me off. I love Haru so just having the pro swimmer slapped on him despite what happened in both seasons makes me mad.

It's ok if you can handle the homo.

If you're into sports anime then it's pretty good. At the very least, it isn't as bad as what much of Sup Forums says it is.

I wish there was more of this qtpie

DVD never.

Am I gay if I enjoyed this way more than K-On?

>best girl forced to pay attention to the self-insert
Wasteful.

Are you implying the Australia trip was in any way necessary for Haru to make up with Makoto?

No, you just have shit taste.

>am I gay for enjoying an inferior series more
Yes, very.

It's alright, pretty inoffensive unless the fact that they cast is male is a problem in itself. It's really only worth watching if you like cute boys.

Who's the most autistic character here?

The black haired one, as the sports cliché requires

Nothing is good. Everything is shit. Go away.

Most perfect out of all the other boys, should have replaced Rin entirely instead.

>can't find that one screencap with Haru and autism
>archive brings up nothing
fuck, it's been so long

Haru, no contest.

god bless your soul, user

My free folder is embarrassingly large

There is literally nothing wrong with enjoying things

Upload and share it