ALL RAISE UR HANDS TO GIVE ALL MIGHT POWER

ALL RAISE UR HANDS TO GIVE ALL MIGHT POWER.

>I WILL NOT DIE
If he survives this I'll be disappointed as fuck

>I WILL NOT DIE
>dies next chapter

He will survives, but his career is over with his right arm destroyed.

All Might will die, if not in this fight, shortly after.

\o/

survives but is depowered/crippled?

most likely he will become quirkless with one missing arm

>ur

FAITO ORUMAITO

All Might is the face of this story.
He can't die.
He won't die.
Oh god, he will die next chapter

Fucking die already
Hope AfO get out fine

Get fucked Shiggy

Probably a few chapters of fucking around including some flashback/backstory, followed by All Might dying in ch100

I just wanna see some Young Might being clumsy and shit about All Smiles

\o/

WIN! ALL MIGHT!

OCHAKO MAKES CAM VIDEOS FOR MONEY

You know. With stakes like this, Letting Deku just be a regular highschooler seems kinda Dumb. If a threat like this exists that only Allmight/Deku's power can defeat. Then he should be in perma training mode by the best of the best ALL the time.
Turn him into a fucking weapon

Fall into a ditch and die Deku

WIN, ALLO MIGHTO!!!

I read through all the chapters of this today after randomly speedwatching the anime yesterday with no knowledge and finding it really enjoyable, just wish Deku was less of a crybaby.

I think that's next down the pipeline after this arc. If UA continues to operate as a learning institution for fledgling heroes, I'm sure all the students that return they'll be drilling and training like there is no tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised if it became something like a militarized bootcamp or something.

Deku really needs to start working on his physical strength to be able to control more than 5%, hopefully the paralysing thing will make him see that

Ok

>He will win and keep alive only for his last words for deku

You know that reminds me in the prototype manga, Almight eat a lotta shit shit as a hero and had to rebrand himself after he got injured.

Take our energy, All Might!

I just noticed that snipe appers in both the one shot and the actual series as a pro hero.
Fly High Snipe!

Well he does do that almost everytime you see him at home he is lifting some dumbells.

>mangareader.net

How can capeshit even compete?

>Deku is literally a curlbro

Will All Might burn himself out completely and turn into ash too?

Movies. That's literally all capeshit is right now, their comics don't sell for squat. Pretty sure on one year One Piece alone made enough to match 1/3rd of the comic book industry in America so that should give you perspective.

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

FIGHT ALL MIGHT!

HAIL HYDRA!

he's even doing isometric exercises in the classroom

What if OfA's real power is to turn the user into a true symbol of peace that draws his power from the faith of the masses and it just happened to be misunderstood until now as AM mentioned in the beggining?

God I hope not. Although I would love to see a villain who actually uses the power of friendship while evil.

He's gonna live as a permanent cripple

Alright listen to me faggots, i think i got it:

AFO is just so damn smart, he doesnt know the outcome of this fight, and he is not willing to risk everything on a 50/50 battle (unlike nigger Deku who always goes fucking full retard mode because "thats what heroes dooooo")

What I love about AFO is how he already won this fight, the hand crybaby is safe and you better believe if AFO dies he is going to get PISSED and damaged beyond repair, no way he will ever consider not destroying everything a hero stands for.

Scenario 1: AFO kills All might, pretty much the best outcome for him.

Scenario 2: AFO and All might both survive, AFO still has his backup plan with hands crybaby safe and sound.

Scenario 3: AFO dies, All might survives, this means hands crybaby will be harboring such an intense hatred and pain he will surely live up to his expectations, All might will be basically quirkless and crippled and he would have shown the world that not even the symbol of peace can come clean after a fight like that, fear will loom in all society even after all might's "win"

Man AFO is pretty fucking based

Kek, i can already imagine AfO's trolling going to even higher levels with that.