archive.org/details/pdfy-aRcIuNf5CA4dftn4
archive.org/details/dialoguesofplato01platuoft
archive.org/details/beyondgoodandevi00nietuoft
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6WvHMNuhH3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Currently pondering on Nietzsche.

The Bible

The Republic as per one of those infographs.

I just finished 1984 and am halfway through Brave New World. Mien Kampf is next, I found a copy on the family bookcase

the quran

to know my enemies better

1/3rd through Chesterton.

Haven't started Newman yet.

The True Believer: Thoughts on the Nature of Mass Movements - Eric Hoffer
Propaganda - Edward Bernays
Rules for Radicals - Saul Alinsky
The Law - Frédéric Bastiat
Democracy in America - Alexis de Tocqueville
Further reflections on the revolution in France - Edmund Burke
The 33 Strategies of War - Robert Greene
The Machiavellians, defenders of freedom - James Burnham
Wilhelm Meister's Apprenticeship - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
The Second Treatise of Civil Government - John Locke

Hobbes, Leviathan.

Awesome. Chesterton was the man.

tell me more

The Red Rising series, its like Hunger Games minus the teenage girl parts and better written

Are there any more books like The Pricne and The Art of War. Trying to improve strategical thinking

Pretty based covers everything from politics of war to telling you how long it takes a soldier to adjust to battle and start being effective. People quote it for its big stances Such as "War is just politics by other means" but the entire thing goes shockingly in depth on how to field an effective army and while a lot of it is outdated it still has a way of being relevant.

Barren Metal by E. Michael Jones

Just got this the other day

Did you drop 70 dollars for that tome? If so, good - Fidelity Press deserve it. I thoroughly enjoy my subscription to Culture Wars magazine. Jones is top notch.

Why does an Aussie even care about the US civil war? just curious

Because the effects of the war are still being felt today in the US. Its a war I know little about and I find it very interesting.

Why would an aussie care about ancient greece or Rome?

current book is antifragility by nassim nicolas taleb

crime and punishment

I feel yah it is still our most bloody war to date it was when you really saw the Napoleonic tactics die hard when faced with modern technology it truly was probably the first modern war.

Does anyone have that link to the Google Drive that had tons of redpilled books? I got some good ones there before, but lost the link.

I have every Sup Forums infographic saved I can post if you want.

Indeed it was. First time railways were used to mass transport troops. Machine guns. Trench warfare. Guns with stupidly high range vs men still marching in formation.

The casualty rates were astronomical too. I believe because European tactics would have both sides fire a few volleys before one would charge with bayonets, at which point one side will retreat ending the battle. Where as both sides in the civil war were content woth firing volleys at each other all day long causing mass casualties. Very interesting stuff.

Crime and Punishment -Dostoevsky

polity universe books by Neil Asher

Is this a good collection? Most of the history books on the civil war are pretty cucked I've seen.

Im not sure I literally got it two days ago and still finishing a few other books. But i heard good things from both Sup Forums and Sup Forums for what its worth.

Sounds gay

Here's a fun fact look at every battle the side who charged first usually lost. Why was becasue of the mini ball normally in Napoleonic fashion it was fire one or two volleys then charge. Normally the defending side would be able to get off maybe one more volley before the attacking side closed within distance. With the mini ball the defending side could easily get 4 or 5 volleys off. Not to mention smokeless powder.

Kys

>Crowds and Power by Elias Canetti

Detected the non fag. Read the idiot next.

Nah im probably gonna read Notes from the Underground next and then move on to CS Lewis/Chesterton. I'm not in the mood to read another tome.

I heard that his best book apart from C&P is Demons because he shits on commies.

Do it yeh homasekshal fahgit.

>be sophisticated gentleman
>reviews junk foods and drink soda in wine glass
Review Brah is a total POSER.

>Imperium by Francis Parker Yockey
archive.org/details/Imperium_352

Just started long after midnight by ray bradbury. Its a collection of short sci fi/ horror thriller stories. So far im really enjoying it, would recommend

Ugh. Turns out you are a fag. Kys negro.

That's a bad place to start. The Quran is just arabic poetry, it's nonsensical and boring in English. Pick up books on Islam which explains the philosophy. Plenty of those around. Or something more specifically on wahhabism which is the sect of Islam attacking you.

>The Undiscovered Self by Carl Jung

Only Islamic book i liked was One Thousand and One Nights there was some pretty lulzy shit in there.

Aristotle for everyone

>Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola
archive.org/details/pdfy-aRcIuNf5CA4dftn4

>Dialogues of Plato
archive.org/details/dialoguesofplato01platuoft

>Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche
archive.org/details/beyondgoodandevi00nietuoft

you enjoying that freshman philosophy class bro.

But the Bible is the white man's Bible

An Arthur Rackham picture book. Reading is for plebs

Tragedy and hope for some deep European history analysis
>Carroll Quigley doesn't hesitate to display his anglo bias

Or the Germans really are dicks?

Just started reading Rubicon: The Last Years of the Roman Republic today, it seems good

>Industrial Society and It's Future by Theodore Kaczynski
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Literally a bioshock game. Good stuff for noobies doobies that want a rundown on Government expansion and anti-communist arguments.

How To Be A Stoic

Pleb intro tier I know, but the bookstore's philosophy section is just one column of shelves.

>Enriched Classic

I got through the first two. They're pretty good and often go in-depth if you're purely interested in the battles. Contextual analysis can be lacking at times, but it's already over 3000 pgs, so I can forgive him.

Val Valerian's Matrix Vol. 3

Not the same copy I have, just grabbed a cover from image search, couldn't find my copy online which is a 1951 print based solely on the Jowett translation.

Ride the Tiger is ok, but my favorite is definitely Men Among the Ruins. It's very difficult to understand the crux of what Evola's getting at in RtT if you haven't read MAtR or Revolt Against the Modern World

I agree, it probably shouldn't be the first to read when being introduced to Evola. I had read Revolt Against the Modern World prior to Ride the Tiger. Still haven't gotten around to Men Among the Ruins though.

>so you want to overdose on red pills in the shortest amount of time

About 1/3 through volume one. The similarity between Bolshevik rhetoric and social justice rhetoric is extremely comical and chilling at the same time

the Arthashastra, I hope I spelt it correctly.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WvHMNuhH3Y

Edmund Burke - Reflections on the Revolution in France
Henry Maine - Popular Government
W.E.H. Lecky - Democracy and Liberty
Walter Lippmann - Public Opinion
Edgar Lee Masters - Lincoln the Man
Albert Jay Nock - Memoirs of a Superfluous Man
John T. Flynn - As We Go Marching
Bertrand de Jouvenel - On Power
Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddhin - Liberty or Equality
James Burnham - Suicide of the West

I recommend the translation!

Anyone have a link to "A people that shall dwell alone" by Kevin MacDonald? I have his other two books, but those keep referring back to this one, and while "The Culture of Critique" and his other book on jews is available as pirated pdfs, the first one isn't. yeah, I could buy it, but there's no way I'll have competent data collectirs like Amazon and my credit card issuer know about it. my ISP is playing braindead, I'm not worried about them seeing the download.

Agreed all the stories evolve to dirty kuffar and jinns

Read Vladimir Nabokovs Lolita and Bukowskis Post Office.

Nietzsche is a must read, but nobody interested in philosophy should start with him.

turn the other cheek, love your enemies
good goy

The Franklin Cover Up, by the late John DeCamp. A good reality check for those who think they're going to just take the pedos down with some internet searches.

And chanakya neeti, it's art of War on steroids

The Big Lie, by Dinesh D'Souza.

My nigga

Dude, read the book recently. It changed my entire view on my future. And the future of humanity

Who do you start with? Plato?

That's a great collection, it features many different views.
Even the dialect of enlightenment by frankfurt school is featured.

Get one of those intro to philosophy booklets. Seriously. I got one in early high school and it helped to give me direction.

If you want distinct works, start with the Greek classics. Socrates Aristotle and Plato. Frankly Plato is overrated. Aristotle is better. Socrates doesn't have any written works, but Plato took notes of some of his dialogues