>still voting against your economic interests

ISHYGDDT

>my economic interests
>buying free shit for niggers and single moms
pick fewer than two

kay lemme pick 1.999...

Digits confirm
/thread

I'll bite. Why are you voting against your economic interest OP?

FPBP

>leftists still think their economic interests are mine as well.
shiggly diggly niggly that's some damn fine projection you got there.

Millions of feralborn being imported into my country is in my economic interest how exactly?

Also
>not wanting to be taxed to pay for nigger's welfare is demanding tax cuts on behalf of rich people

Masses of unskilled labor from taco land isn't in my economic self interest

Really makes you think

why does the left suck at meme'ing, and have such low iq garbage?

since trump has been in office, every single person I know is doing better. how does bringing companies back stateside and creating jobs, injecting billions into the economy against our economic interests?

the real question is, why is it appealing to you and your ilk to be a gang of lazy bums groveling at the feet of the state for free crumbs?

since trump has been in office, i have bought a new truck, a new boat, 2 new ar15's, a new hk vp40, optics for all of them, a new $650 monitor, a 1080 gtx ti, paid all my bills on time every time, and still have savings that i earned, because no one left me shit. I started out in a tin roof shack on the outskirts of town. the difference is i got off my ass, got a job, and became very good at it instead of wasting my energy on voting for crumbs.

my "economic interest" consists of me going to work every morning to keep my family from having to rely on the state to be the breadwinner for my family, you weakling.

the gibs are almost out, you motherfucker. time to send the illegals home and put the bums to work. your freeloading off of the white man's labor must stop.

>Obamacare
>affordable

>no new taxes or tax cuts
>bad

None. Pick fucking none.

The whole premise of conservative ideology is that it takes a negative stance on gov intrusion/expansion.

Le I vote against muh interests posters can't seem to grasp that the debate on healthcare and taxes are not one dimensional where you are either getting them or not. Its about a broader philosophy regarding the role of gov.

Why are they consistently so fucking stupid?

Shit like this always crack me up. Dude makes a little extra money this year and immediately runs out and blows all of it. When the economy turns (and it always turns) guaranteed this clown will be unemployed and broke again with not even 1000 bucks in a savings account. Stay pleb friends.

> Iam a big guy because I vote Repukelican

go suck a cock

Retards and or shills detected.

OP is right, let's be more like Venezuela.

>>my economic interests
>>buying free shit for niggers

I talk to working class white Americans, and it's unbelievable how dumb they are.

And this is what they tend to throw in there - that blacks are dumb, or whatever. They have no intelligence so they downgrade blacks.

America has been going downhill since World War II. By the 1970s, this had become pretty obvious. In a few decades China and other countries will be where things are happening, and the US will become like England. I also predict a growth of the hard left in the coming decades in the US - but the hard left will not take power. Of course, the hard right will not take power either.

>1 post by this ID

putting a senile old woman that lives in a fantasy land where everyone is lovey dovey, which also has a happy trigger finger is against my "economic interests."

>economic interests

theres that joke again.
the only people that depend on the economy are city people.
suburban and rural retards can fend for themselves.

>1.999...
He said less than two, not two.