Ask a Mexican anything

I see plenty of you fucks everyday, why would I wanna ask you when I can ask them?

have you seen a chupacabbra or know someone that was attacked by one?

when did you realize you're even worse than niggers and more inferior? you're the worst race on the planet by every measure

como sey desise swordfish?

vete mucho a la verga pinche cabron

Shes too light to be mexican

You're right, she's brazilian

Why are your women so hot and your men so violent?

Also has cartel violence had an impact on your life? I had a friend in college who lived in Mexico, but for some reason I never got a clear answer to went to school in the US. His parents had money (likely the answer) and he was kidnapped and ransomed once, but this would have been in like late 1990s early 2000s before things got really bad.

Will illegals in America leave to be with their families after the earthquakes in Mexico, and then cant come back?

>worst race

we arent even a race.

He crossed the border everyday for school, why I found it strange.

Lemme get 2 burritos and 3 of your pic related, hold the panties. And some horchata with cinnamon

pez espada

Come on; you know that isn't true.

And this was high school, not college.

I'd say the opposite, she looks too black and skinny to be a mexican

I don't speak taco, that's why I was asking

you should because you are our clay.

Why do you throw shit covered toilet paper in the wastebasket/on the floor in American restrooms?

>>(((Slate)))

>worse than niggers

If this isn't just a slide thread, how feasible is it for an American with a degree and work exp to get a job in their field in Mexico? I unironically love it there.

because it can get clogged it. why do you build up your houses with sticks and straw?

>you're the worst race on the planet by every measure
>bigger dicks
>more stamina
>less rates of cancer and autoinmune diseases
>lowest rates of AIDS in the world
>richer culture than American culture that didn't even exist until XVII century
How does it feel to have shitty ancestors that Europe expelled?.

How many sluts do you have in your country

Why do your women hit the wall so hard?

very easy, just be a teacher of english

>>richer culture than American culture

hey we have taco bell what's your problem man

SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE

Just move to Houston. You'll get the full Mexico experience without the cartel warfare.

What about real jobs?

Is Chile literally the only acceptable spic nation.

>bigger dicks
can confirm this is not true

Why are you greasy? For real, do you dip yourselves in leftover fryer oil before stepping out?

>beaner actually calling a beheading-everyday culture superior
>beaner not registering properly how beans are short as fuck
>beaner doesn't know that his people look like fucking goblins

SASUGA BEANERS

whats your bachelor degree?

No. Spain is.

to go into futher detail I've fucked so many Mexican girls living here in Cali (I'm okay with chubby girls) and all of them go nuts when they see my dick. They get scared. Meximanlets can't compete

we eat too much grease.

indigenous genetics
look at pure blood indians a rez here. the 25 yos look 40 and the 40 yos look 70.

Mexico did not gain their independence until 1821 after we created our constitution.

Only idiot believe I'm the chupacabras

Beaners are scum.

What's ur opinion on Trump? Also do you think a lot of racism is directed to you and your hombres irl?

Mexicans have been in Mexico for way longer than whites in the US it's not even a debate you want to have
They're indigenous , just because euroeans came and mixed with them later doesn't mean they're not still visibly indigenous

>4ft 1inch dick beaner think he has stamina or culture
niggers have sprinters and whites are the longest distance runners. spics are shit at everything in the world. you're worse than niggers at everything.

spics don't have any culture. that's all your delusion. even niggers have more culture than spics do. you've got the least culture or cultural influence of anybody in the world.

how does one get a mexican waifu?

I like him.

Architecture

>>beaner actually calling a beheading-everyday culture superior
Mexico has had their most violent decades so far, counting more than 40k homicides since 2006.... But America has over 70k homicides per year on average.

>>beaner not registering properly how beans are short as fuck
If being taller gives you any sense of superiority of your unemployed, below average, underachiver life, then fine by me.

you can get work here, but you have to speak Spanish if not, its impossible

How'd you get so buff bro?

>way longer than whites in the US it's not even a debate you want to have
nobody cares how long you lived as animals without culture or language, subhuman. whose land it isn't isn't who were the subhumans who lived there first. it's who kills the others and takes it. being subhumans who never accomplished anything in 10,000 years of history isn't something to brag about. all culture in human history came from europe and asia. notice how i didn't mention the native spics?

Taco taco, burrito burrito?

her thigh is ugly, so black

>Countries are created when they create their constitution or when they are independent.

Are you suggesting Indian culture didn't exist until 1947? Is this what they teach in American schools?

Spain is subhuman tier outside of Catalonia though.

Can you niggers fix your own God damn country? Also how does it feel knowing you are inferior?

show tits or gtfo

>Indian culture
you don't have anymore culture than aboriginal sniffing petrol. this abo is more white than you are. spics are the least cultural relevant subhuman race on earth. no other race has done less in human history.

you have least culture in the world

>inferior

it seems we are a economic power.

>spics are the least cultural relevant subhuman race on earth. no other race has done less in human history.

dont you remember who discovered America in 1492, we the spics honey.

ahahahahahahahahahaahaha get a book once

lmao at that graph you delusional retard. what mexican intellectual created that garbage. was it a mexican warlock? your entire economy is spics leeching on welfare and sending money back to mexico.

you've got pretty much the worst economy in the world. you're even more pathetic than 3rd world slums

Strong cope faggot.

>Claiming the Holy Republic of Deseret for your Catholic shithole

Get out, heathen.

>one second larp as native
>another second larp you're a spaniard
lmao spic subhuman. you've got the least relevant culture in the world. you spics are even worse than niggers and all the garbage they produce. niggers have had their shitty music playing for 100+ years around the world while you spics get some slum music promoted by kikes in 2017 and suddenly you think you're the future

HAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAH

even niggers have more culture than you spics

> Spain
> Spic
Learn the difference, Juanito.

>whites are the longest distance runners.
Dude, do you even watch sports? Ethiopian, Nigerian and overall African guys has been winning and dominating marathons and long distance competitions since 3-4 decades ago.

We wuz Europeans n shieeeeeet

spic stands for spanish person in prision, they are the old spics.

How do I smash on a girl like that? Besides rape.

sopa de macaco

Mexican-"Americans" that don't drop their shitty mexican culture are not real Americans

LOL
Not sure if you are trolling or just 75 IQ.
Spic = Hispanic mestizos

You are not Spanish and you will never be Spanish.

>spics are the stamina guys
>actually it's not whites it's niggers who are the stamina
do you notice how it doesn't ever become spics? you're pretty much an abomination on earth. the cursed goblin people. your people are a curse god is putting on america to destroy it

do y'all Mehicanos loath white looking Puerto Ricans as much as Sup Forums and radical SJWs do?

askin for a fiend

How are chicanas treated in Mexico

I am a white mexican of basque descent like 80 M of Mexicans. whats the big deal nigger? you are worse than mexico

Rather be white and live in Brazil than be a dumb brown Mexican claiming that Spain = Mexico

>spics are the least cultural relevant subhuman race on earth. no other race has done less in human history.
I guess American culture is a sad reality
>corn, tomato, beans, chocolate and turkey.
>Color TV
>First printing press in Americas
>First University in the Americas
>First newspaper in the Americas
>One of the first countries that abolished slavery
>One of the first countries that granted human rights
>One of the first countries to have universal healthcare
>World still uses thousands of words derived from Aztec culture (Nahuatl language): Jaguar, chocolate, tomate, maize, coyote, avocado, etc....

> Mexican claiming to be white
Keep dreaming, Juanito.

>El Salvador
>literally "The Savior"
>highest crime rate

Fucked a girl that looked just like her at Adelitas in TJ labor day.

$60 for 1/2 and 1/2 and $20 to bareback.

Damn I love Mexico

you are worse, you are full of niggers. I am white.

How are you doing tonight?

Chicanos are usually rejected/mocked because they speak a terrible spanish and they have no clue of Mexican culture.

De dónde eres, lince?

del norte.

What does your dick smell like

Oh no, did he really just take a picture of his hand to try to prove that he is white?

Spain =/= Mexico

LEARN. THE. FUCKING. DIFFERENCE.

How sharp are your boxcutters when Trump delivers another wave of lazy cabróns?

Mátese entonces.
Pinche Nortemexinarco.

Just get a remote job and be kangz here

Wtf is a sopa

80 M of white mexicans are practically SPANIARDS, dont be idiot macaco preto.

callate indio chilango, acapulco es el reino del narco jajaajajajajajajaj

vaya a rescatar a su puta madre en los escombros de nezahualcoyotl

soup

>80 M of white mexicans
Dude, there is probably less than 10-15M of white mexicans, however at least we don't have niggers and jews like America.

Your women have the smallest window of sexual appeal of any race. There are about 4 mexican women over 25 that aren't leather bags filled with cottage cheese.

gook, you dont realise that you are the ugliest race in the world?

thats why youu need to get surgeries to look like us, the hot and white westerners ahahahahahah