I have right wing views but I'm also a faggot. Am I allowed here?

I have right wing views but I'm also a faggot. Am I allowed here?

Fuck off, fag.

get out.

Fascists are pretty gay so yeah but keep your faggotry concealed.

get cured

Why are you gay?

Raised by a single mother or molested as a child?

yea sure i dont fucking know just stop being a faggot

only if you can withstand the abuse

if you can, you are certified©

>Why are you gay?

I don't know. I've just always been attracted to men. Women do nothing for me. My parents divorced when I was a teenager. No molestation.

why are you asking anyone permission? what a fag.

no, off yourself faggot

Who here faggot master race?

>fag

with that said, youre here already
and you will be here forever
welcome i guess, fag

fuck off, we are full

Stop looking at my ass.

Yes, but prepare your asshole for the bantz.

Of course you're allowed here brother.
You fuckin faggot.

Ignore some of these cunts op. They're the literal faggots. Relationships and sex are fine with either sex so long as you're responsible and don't use sexuality as as fashion or political point of view.

Pol would, however, prefer you to seek a long term relationship rather than promiscuity.

Sure. The struggle for all white bath houses could always use new recruits. Pic from Mike Pence's personal spank bank and used with some success at his reprogramming center.

>Am I allowed here?

Yes, now let me introduce you to Mike. Mike is your friend and he wants to help you.

>142432859
kek
there is no such thing
homos arent a race, if everyone was a faggot the world would die off in a generation due to no new children because faggotry is unnatural hurr durr

Homo nationalists are best nationalists.

Stop being a faggot

t. Faggot in remission

Disgusting demon.

speak for yourself, plebbit
and that he never tries to adopt and to off himself when he gets aids
also, no kissing in public and subverting our children

Get out of here poopy head idiot face i cant handle different opinions gross

An enemy of my enemy is a friend, yo...or...politics makes for strange bedfellows. Deal with it. Shit's morphing yo.

Gays are degenerate and destructive to society as a whole. Pretend to be straight.

If you can't do that, at least use condoms when you fuck 300 guys a year.

No

>OP
>is a faggot

story checks out

You know, I'm going to say maybe. If you can be an upstanding member of your community and just keep it out of everyone's face I don't care what you do with consenting adults behind closed doors. Just don't act like a fag ok?

different opinions =/= degeneracy
leave here leftypol
i cannot stand your dick breath
you must be new here, yo
you're shortsighted and cancer

topkek

chkd
just be gold-star.
keep it to yourself.
don't try to reconfigure society to lavish praise on your fetish.
do your best to understand that most of us think it's gross...and no campaigns of cultural normalization will ever change that.
but, sure, fag...we don't want to talk about faggot stuff; so let this be the end of it.

also, we reserve the right to call you or anyone else a faggot for any reason we deem necessary or reasonable.

You've been brainwashed by the kikes. If you can acknowledge this and accept it you will go out and find a white women and get married and raise kids. Repent your sins, degenerate. To paraphrase Commander Rockwell -- we can save you from that lifestyle and you can recover but we won't tolerate homosexuals amongst our ranks.

see the rest of the faggots telling him it's ok. It's a cancer
no her isn't allowed here
we dont want him
but he's here, so we will redpill him anyways

every ones a faggot on Sup Forums.

Be a faggot all you want just don't touch little boys or ask for marriage.

I tried to be right wing to suppress my transgender feelings

Didn't work, I have to go on estrogen and get my balls cut off

claim jews oppressed you to help your volk friend

You respect us and we respect you (as long as you're white)

But if he just keeps it to himself what's the harm if he's an ok otherwise?

>be ancap meme flag faggot
>get digits on the gayest fucking post ive ever seen
smfh

You can be both. Ted K was a tranny.

Any self-respecting white shouldn't tolerate homosexual behavior. I don't care if he's pro-white. Accepting degenerate behavior is a net negative.

>i can be born either man or woman; society says males are better and women are shitty, so so are homos

Fuck off Milo.

Can u have a monogamous relationship?

Can u stop fucking random guys with no condom?

Can u reject marxism and pc culture?

Can u reject degeneracy

Then welcome

Post boipussi.

a society can tolerate a small number of privately gay people.

a society cannot tolerate nor validate public gayness

if you want to be here, but be disallowed from things like leading boy scouts, donating blood, wanting "marriage", not being able to adopt or work with children, etc, and if you plan to keep quiet in public about being gay...

yes

If he can have a monogamous serious relationship with ONE partner and NOT be part of the cock carousel he can be ok.

Sexuality is like weight. Some are predisposed to more easily be one way or another. Some people base their entire identity on it. Some people lie that they can't change it. Others think it's genetics. It's largely determined by what you consume. Culture plays a big role too. You can't force someone else to change, they have to want it. I can change, but it takes time, and can't be done overnight. Most people who try to change it fail, because it isn't easy.

Try going on a diet & some exercise.

Peter "Pedro" Langan, Aryan Republican Army

Do your homework boys.

Post Boypussy

this

Be discreet about it. We sure as hell dont care what you do in the bedroom as long as you arent prancing around in public with a feathered boa and a Mandingo dildo shoved up your ass.

>Any self-respecting white shouldn't tolerate homosexual behavior. I don't care if he's pro-white. Accepting degenerate behavior is a net negative.
You need to crawl back into whatever authoritarian shithole queefed you out, All of you faggots have fucking ruined the board with your faggoty bullshit. Absolutely ruined the quality of this board entirely and you want to act like you've been here longer than you have like the conformist fucking touchhole you are. Sup Forums used to not suck back in the ay now it's filled with fucking retards like you. Scumbag.

>All of you faggots have fucking ruined the board with your faggoty bullshit
>accepting the behavior of faggots

mega kek. Tell me moar, soyboy.

nigger what the fuck are you talking about

Another faggot. You know, it's no wonder antifa faggots want to punch you stupid faggots right in your cocksuckers you are just like them only on the opposite side of the political spectrum. Whiny worthless little bitches, ignorant and poorly educated, Fucking Sup Forums 2.0. Your are the cancer you fucking twat. Go back to Sup Forums and order pizzas and cardboard boxes or whatever stupid embarrassing shit you faggots do for fun. Nolife douche.

Of course dude welcome

W-why are you gay user? Women not good enough for you?

you are infucking sane if you think I would waste my time reading the posts of and arguing with scumbag authoritarian scumbags like you. The type of people that cause moot to sell the chan and all the quality posters to migrate to (8)chan. torchan, shit anyplace is better than the average day on this fucking joke of a board anymore. The fucking cancer from Sup Forums and reddit finally fucking made this place intolerable.

>and you want to act like you've been here longer than you have

I could have come here just today and tell that you're an AIDS carrying niggerfaggot. Why don't you go suck off le based nigger and play meme games with Milo and cucked chink man.

Nice b8.

Youre one angry chink, my god

Your newfaggotry is showing
Every single NatSoc on here was once a Libertarian.

Noone is welcome here you stupid faggot, think for yourself and do what you want.