you wish

so you're in looove with the koko?

I got it for the low, low

Not if I do it first

HER NAME IS KOKO SHE IS LOCO I SAID OH NO

>marrying a crazy bitch

Mai boifurend is best boy and best character, fuck Banri

>tfw the show was actually decent until the ghost shit came in

Was this show loved or hated? I power watched it a few months ago and was dieing to talk about it

no fuck you, IM marrying her

GHOST

that cracked me up more than it should have

i like how hes not a little bitch like his pre amnesia self and gets shit done

>finally a show not set in a high school!
>oh it's a romance?
>wow they're already together in the first few episodes! this show is so original

then there was amnesia and ghost shit, totally unnecessary; it was going so well.

I would Never alllow this. I am definitly going to make her Mine. I Never expected to Love someone like this

Which makes the whole ghost Banri plot even worse. No one fucking wants that little bitch back, no one.

Sorry, 2D-kun, that's not going to happen.

>Every time I see Koko's face I remember the scene where her Dad gave her a disgusting hayemaker.
Fuck that part was too funny.

>Letting a women drive a car at night

For what purpose?

Yes i am she drives me loco no matter what

God damn, he looks so fucking smug.

TADA BANRI

This

Also, This behavior kinda ruined it for me. Sure, his personality was somewhat original, but why did it feel so forced? The comedic relief of those tea-club cunts was also pretty bad. And don't get me started with shitty 2D-kun trying to force people to be his friends.

It all felt a half-assed attempt at comedy, resulting in some very cringe worthy moments. It made me wonder if this type of comedy was possible with 20yo characters.

How did she go from a Mary Sue on the first episode to an absolute wreck in the rest of them?

>rich
>beautiful
>fashionable
>that voice
>annoying yet interesting personality
>set on improving herself episode after episode
>so desperate for your D
>driver's license

Can you even imagine how great make-up sex would be like with her? I'd marry her this instant.

no

But Linda is better in pretty much every single way.

Nope.

Linda is garbage and looks like a man without a ponytail.

She's an indecisive slut too.

Eh, if you can view as bantz you might get a kick out of it, I can see how it feels forced but some of those scenes were pretty humorous.

>yfw when Paris never ended up happening
Though at the very least it was kind of interesting to see them bring up the topic of sex seeing how rare that actually is most shows though this was already one of those outliers where the OTP was established halfway through the first cour and they still had a season and a half of material left. It wasn't perfect, but hey, I enjoyed it.

>tomboy looks
>flirts with a man who's in a relationship
>no sense of fashion
>dresses up as a male in front of hundreds of people
>will dress as a prostitute for money
>lying whore living in the past
>doesn't arrive on time
>not named Barbara
>close friends with some edgy punk

Please.

On another topic, is the manga any good?

It was honestly the funniest show I had seen in many seasons. Different floats for different boats I guess.

The college setting and actual forward progress in relationships is super unique in the scene. I was a big fan.

You are a faggot, sir.