Holy shit Sup Forums, my goverment may bulldoze some children

Holy shit Sup Forums, my goverment may bulldoze some children
>19/09/17 an earthquake hits mexico city
> a middle and elemetary school building falls, burring some children inside (school name "Enrique Rebsamen")
>the las two days with lots of media coverage on the rescue attempts, many of wich licks the govement ass (media is BS here)
>this morning govement declares theres no more alive children inside the building, so its time to send the bulldozers
> rumors starts, some nortamerican rescue team assures theres still nine people alive inside the crumbled building
>its the mexican goverment psyco enougth to kill inoccent children and make a media coverage to avoid criticism from "dead odor" similar to the ones from an eartquake from 30 year ago? yes it is..
any tougths Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

diarionoticiasweb.com/hay-ninos-con-vida-en-rebsamen-y-quieren-meter-maquinaria-pesada-denuncian-audio/
cnnespanol.cnn.com/video/cnnee-brk-mexico-terremoto-live-valdes-habrian-rescatado-a-dos-ninos-del-colegio-rebsamen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait a couple of weeks. There won't be anyone living in the building.

well of course, the problem is the alive children diyin under a bulldozer tomorrow.
im still looking for reliavale sources, rigth now its only lots of rumors on social media. but cosidering the national history of mexico with media coverage its plausible

Why don't they just wait like 5 more days? At least pretend to look for them

Isn't possible to wait until the record of inanition for their age is broken?

rumor says its because the dead people odor from another earthquake from 30 years ago (19/09/1985... yep, same day). the goverment took to much time to respond, many dead.
smell from dead people all over the city... so media shitstorm because of that
if u wait a couple more days the already dead people are going to start to smell
so my president probably is thinking "fuck the trapped survivors, i dont want bad publicity"

its possible, but they want to send the bulldozers tomorrow (after 4 days, so many may still be alive)

I'm pretty sure that a real problem it's the biohazard, no idea if Mexico lacks medical infrastructure to deal with it, but maybe the government is truly focused on the odor situation like you say it.

That would be fucking suicide man. Elections are just around the corner. Can you post a source?

From Mexico to Argentina and everything in between, all is pure corruption and incompetency.

we do have enogh medical infrastructure on the capital,
in fact many hospitals havent got as many injured as they espected

i got a couple of sources, but only spanish, sorry
diarionoticiasweb.com/hay-ninos-con-vida-en-rebsamen-y-quieren-meter-maquinaria-pesada-denuncian-audio/

cnnespanol.cnn.com/video/cnnee-brk-mexico-terremoto-live-valdes-habrian-rescatado-a-dos-ninos-del-colegio-rebsamen/

Want me to post some US news stories gringo? Not even Canada is without sin in America.

>yfw Mexico goes full madman and actually does this
>yfw Trump finds out

Oh well less wet backs that could jump the border sampai.

its precicely because of the elections that sahdy stuff like that its plausible, theres already some evidence of goverment pocketing some of the donations an supplyes for the lection (they give them away to poor people specting votes in retunr)
shit's corrupt down here

Perhaps he's saying Mexicans are people?
Food for thought

Aren't**

Sorry mate, really not trying to be a dick but I can't summon two fucks about Mexico. I've been there, it's dirty, the people can't form an effective government, there is no civic virtue - trash is left on the streets, people have no ambition to improve or contribute to mankind...

It just exists. It leeches off America. It is a place of corruption - where everyone just wants to further their own interests. People get appointed jobs and don't do shit.

Again - I wish I cared. I honestly do. But I don't. Show me a Mexican the world doesn't want to lose. Show me a loss for humanity and I'll mourn it.

why didnt they evacuate when the rumbling started?

i saw a bunch of retards stay in buildings only for them to collapse while everyone else was outside yelling at them to leave.

You better post REAL sources (no, CNN doesnt count) for that.
We've been getting all sorts of rumors and fake news after the earthquake, most of them shared from fucking whatsapp

well i said it was rumors, im not disregarding the posibility of fake news

the again, if u thing media its controlled in US u havent been in mexico