Exactly why gays can't be parents. How could anyone to this child?

Exactly why gays can't be parents. How could anyone to this child?

Press f

Other urls found in this thread:

advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

statistically, I'm sure heteros do worse

That isn't very staristical.
Statistically, lesbian relationships are by fsr the most violent.

gays either abuse or sexually exploit

they should never have children

F as in wouldn't fucken mind getting my nuts smashed in by those dykes

This happened a while ago. They had this long of a trial?

Do you mean... raw numbers? In raw numbers, you would be right, but that's also fucking retarded.

>gays should be allowed to adopt!
>fags molest their sons
>lesbians beat their sons
being a boy is suffering

if not sexually they exploit it as some status signal and don't raise it properly anyway

I was adopted by a lesbian mother. She did a pretty good job over all. She definitely pushed the feminism shit, but I am fairly red pilled now.

I can see why leafs get so much shit on this board

Only 20 years?

homosexuals are mentally ill and sexual perverts
they are disgusting sick people and should never be allowed to raise a child
IMAGINE being a kid growing up and once you get your wits about you you realize your parents are a couple fags and you could have a normal, healthy life had anyone in the government had the balls to ban this shit

Are you retarded?

This.

>How could anyone to this child?

Only 20 fucking years for that? Fucking hell you get that for having regret sex with a women. These two should be shot out of a cannon into the wall.

The fuck did they do that for?

What did the boy do to cause this?

>2017
>fear mongering gays

kek

He was born as white male

>Well the majority has so many more cases worse than this!
>It doesn't matter that they're only 5% of the population and have so many cases coming out about them being abusive parents, it doesn't mean anything! Remember the heteros, you bigots!!!
Honestly, you fucking stupid cunt, for such a small population to have so many cases of physical, mental, and sexual abuse surrounding them, you know there's a problem. Just think for a moment, if you were to extrapolate this trend of child abuse at the hands of gay parents to hetero levels (majority/normal), the rates of abuse would be off the fucking charts.

because homosexuals are mentally ill. homosexuality is antisocial behavior, not a sexual preference. it's a symptom of deep personality/mental issues.

Oh. so self-defence then. Should have never been charged with the crime and instead a parade held to honour these strong independent wamen.

Ill press f. Youre a Faggot.

Poor kid. F.

f

Women are usually given more lenient trials.

>faggot
>literally is one
Kys

Oops all OP are fags and this board of kikes and freudian sub humans caused armageddon and original sin
>two members of the fuck holes you fuck every friday after your male best friends

>Closeted lesbians.

Phooey.

The National Violence Against Women survey found that 21.5 percent of men and 35.4 percent of women living with a same-sex partner experienced intimate-partner physical violence in their lifetimes, compared with 7.1 percent and 20.4 percent for men and women, respectively, with a history of only opposite-sex cohabitation.

advocate.com/crime/2014/09/04/2-studies-prove-domestic-violence-lgbt-issue

Jesus Christ you're dumb

>It's the schizophrenic faggot again
Are you that unhappy with your fucked up, degenerate life that you feel the need to defend homos on a burmese basket weaving forum?

>I'm sure

Your wild guessing isn't up to scratch. Perhaps reading the subject will improve your odds.

Most lesbians are lesbians because of serious mental issues revolving around men and masculinity, this is why they are so violent. They are far more likely to commit domestic violence than any other demographic. And anecdotally, I have known 3 actual lesbians in my life, all of them both beat and were beat on by their partners. The exceptions are generally ''lesbians' who are just young and trying to attract men by messing around with other girls.

I've literally never met a lesbian that was not either
>a victim of domestic abuse
>a perpetrator of domestic abuse

And I know dozens of them.
They're all nut cases and psychological messes of one stripe or another.
Ever last goddamn one, even the ones I like.

No kidding they only got 20 fucking years with a plea deal that stipulates they can't visit the child during their sentence. Wow what a fucking punishment for them.

How many kids have you raped today?

I'm old enough to remember the San Francisco Gay Advocate publishing a "shocking" article claiming that lesbian couples had higher dv than gay male couples. It's because butch top lesbians are psychotic and mentally ill. Fags just like dick and poppers.

Forgot to mention article was published in early 80's.