The Rising of the Shield Hero

When the fuck is story going to get a fucking anime

Drama CD. It's a start.

Based off of the WN or LN?

>more edgy shit
no thx

KID'S LUNCH

His furry slave shouldve stayed a loli shit makes me wanna quit but the delicious suffering of shieldbro keeps me in

Wish he would get mad more often, that's when shit really goes down.

You want suffering? Get a load of this guy.

>His furry slave shouldve stayed a loli
agreed, although it would be highly unconventional for battle. with the addition of firo, Naofumi would get misunderstood as a lolicon.

>Production Studio: Kyoto Animation
Please no.

Is this supposed to be thinly veiled LN thread?

>Drama CD. It's a start

Are you telling me there's a Drama CD out there?

Yes.

Anybody can give me a summary of this? Just by looking at OP's pic I get the vibe it's as bland as every recent LN adaptation (if it's an LN)

Read the manga or light novel yourself.

just read a few chapters of the manga, atleast 2 to see the gist of it

Personally, I think that the Web Novel tells the story the best, but there is also a Light Novel translated up to 4 volumes and the manga has like 24 chapters. Basically MC gets put into alt. dimension and is one of 4 heroes but then gets immediately accused of rape and shit goes sideways. It's fun because he hates every mother fucker he sees and doesn't really live up to the 'hero' persona he was forced into to.

Don't want to read an entire LN because of all the descriptive wording i would have to translate in my head, i mean i'm able to do it but college tests are suffocating my brain right now.
Yeah would try reading the manga.

even kyoto wouldn't touch this shit

Pretty much a generic alt dimension shit but with a twist, pretty decent though.

Never, too much blood.

probably never considering this isn't your typical MC and the edgy shit that goes on

Cliche MC appears in fantasy world to be a hero storyline, but with some really nice twists.

People will never adapt Nanasawa's work. Why?

I want to fuck this raccoon dog.

>Memeboy

> Memeboy

is this from that goblin webnovel?

I really hope the manga doesn't end like the original WN ending.

Is it translated?

Not even close.

Oh didn't know the author had other stuff from the Death God story. Cool I got something new to read.

Yuusha Aruiwa Bakemono to Yobareta Shoujo is also the prequel to Shinigami wo Tabeta Shoujo.

what a cutie

ah, this renewed my interest in the animeme

LN and WN general thread. Please move this to /jp/ mods.

> Shield bro has a manga.
> Re zero has all the adaptations.
> Talking about stuff that deserves an anime and manga adaptation.
What? Not anime or manga related?

>Nyaa~~

Hold your shit. We don't want something like this to happen again.

This guy?

>shieldbro
>suffering

nice kek

Nyaa

I hope the chapters or manga of this updates soon.

So what do you guys think will be the next narou adaption? I definitely didn't expect something like Youjo Senki to be honest.

Is Kumo on narou?

>Anybody can give me a summary of this? Just by looking at OP's pic I get the vibe it's as bland as every recent LN adaptation (if it's an LN)
simple. MC is summoned to a new world, and told he's now a hero. But he's a lame ass hero without a weapon, only a shield. Furthermore the world hates him and shits on him, then he decides he hates the world he's supposed to save and goes all anti-hero and shits back at the world.

It's not bad actually. though the harem nonsense takes a lot of the "gritty" edge out of it.

We already had Re zero. I wonder what else.
Yes.

Looks like a heroic reverse harem.

Read the webnovel.

Was not very impressed by the end of it at all. I honestly expected Shieldbro to fail like he always did.

Cane is best weapon, fuck the Shield.