Koreans have an average IQ of 106. White trashers have an IQ around 100, usually lower

Koreans have an average IQ of 106. White trashers have an IQ around 100, usually lower

Do white trashlets unironically believe they have a chance against North Korea?

>flag

doesnt even deserve pic related, nigger-tier bait

stfu white trash

OP has a point though. Whites are much stupider than Koreans. The only way that whites can win is it they allow East Asians to lead their military

This

>north koreans have an iq of 106
>to pass school, only need to be able to write kim ill sungs name
try harder next time

North Koreans only have an average IQ of 106 because your boy KJU claims his own is 800.

Are you mad because of facts

The way he's shitting on Cheeto Hitler lately I'm inclined to believe him. When was the last time a sitting US president was trolled this hard by a foreign leader

>facts
>cherry picking like a motherfucker
>most north koreans live in poverty and can barely do anything that isn't state approved
back you go

Are you really this enraged that you're dumber than Koreans

Oh god, the bait is real

The average is brought up because dear leader most likely claims to have an IQ of 50 million.

>White trashers have an IQ around 100
it's more like 85

I seem to recall NK calling Obama "a wicked black monkey". Were you inclined to believe that?
Or there's when Duerte accurately called him a "son of a whore".

How are you coping with your IQ being lower than koreans, fat white trasher?

The thing is Obama ignored ineffectual adversaries in third world rump states. Cheeto Hitler is so dumb that he fights anyone challenging him

Is Kim even of this plane? No matter what white bois do, he can always destroy Korea and a smattering of islands, and permanently damage the US forever. All this genius and he's only fucking 33.

Suicidal whites should be in fright.

Because Asians have won so many wars against white countries, amirite?

whites invented nukes in the 40s

NK only got nukes this decade thanks to other whites selling then the tech

Obama didn't have to deal with an adversary who could drop nuclear warheads on Los Angeles. Thanks to Obama's weakness and inaction, Trump does have to deal with it.
And he is! And it upsets you that Trump is actually going to defend America from a nuclear attack.
That's just deranged, guy.

Believe me white trashlets are collectively shutting themselves now that it's becoming increasingly clear that Asians are set to bump them off the top of the global totem pole

>flag

Are you aware that your entire country was founded by east Asian warriors who slaughtered their way through the white trashlet continent of Europe. You're not even white

I found many articles on this and am going to screen cap for shill dotard posts

Vietnam War
Sino-Dutch War
Mongolian conquests in Europe
..and that's all I can list.

Avars, Huns or the Magyar?

Actually Cheeto Hitler is actively provoking a nuclear attack because he's so insecure about his image that he has to hype himself up as a fearless warrior so his base of sexually rejected anime fans and alcoholic second shift union workers don't think he's gone soft

NK was a non issue under Obama

They were pissed shill

Yes, the Mongolian conquest in particular had so much to do with superior Asian intellect

>urheimat is west of the Urals
>American geography education

>North Korea is ineffectual
>Trump is provoking a nuclear attack
Pick one, monkey worshipper.

>tfw the retard with hundreds of nuclear rockets calls a based man rocket man

Fuck off rapebaby.

>Are you aware that your entire country was founded by east Asian warriors who slaughtered their way through the white trashlet continent of Europe. You're not even white

So they were thirsty and cornered themselves on a peninsula? BTFO. Stick chop sticks up your ass.

IQ has nothing to do with the ability to kill your enemies. Nigger males make up 50% of the murders and they're only 7% of the US population.

You seem really mad that you're dumber than Koreans

I'm a nigger.

Nice dog. This thread is now about Korean gastronomy.

Sorry white trasher but if you can't comprehend what I'm saying it's because your inferior DNA is preventing you being able to

Wtf I love Best Korea now

Rapebaby

IQ in North Korea is lower due to malnurishment

If IQ was the determining factor in who wins a war, than Stephen Hawking should be a UFC fighter.

Idiot

Your IQ is lower because you're white

>fighting a war as world leaders is analogous to physically engaging with someone in mixed martial arts

Mentally ill ghostie shoo shoo!

Ching chong bing bong koreans are neet betacuckchongs.

>no sources

nice

Alabama dabadama hoo sweetbaby you a fuckin that there negro again Martha??

wtf is that hairline