Why weren't you in church on Sunday Sup Forums?

If you took Christianity seriously, the West would not be in the mess its in.

Because I'm a kike.

I don't believe in the church

I believe that faith is a deeply personal thing and prefer to interpret scripture myself. I can't stand the idea of church and having a priest stand at the altar and read the same passages over and over again, sprinkling in bullshit anecdotes and stories fed to them by the governing body in an attempt to stay relevant. The community aspect is great, though after the third grifter family wandered in begging for cash between services I decided to leave for good.

The lord needs not for you to attend a corrupt pyramid scheme lead by satanists.

The lord needs you to stand up and say.
"I will not be given the mark of the beast. I will not attend your blasphemous establishments. I will do the bidding of Yahweh and none else."

Then simply proceed to practice in the privacy of your home.

Deus Vult
Ave Maria

Also OP is a faggot.

The Jews are the lords chosen people.

and for the Most part. They are good.
Sure there is a bad handful.
But the Jews are our comrades.

Children of God.
Children of Evropa.

You're right, I'm going this sunday though. See you there op :)

Doesn't mean they weren't chosen.

Idk why. but Yashua picked them. So they are. And we must coexist.

>gas the kikes
>oh except this kikesicle the romans left on a hill
Explain this to me. The foundation of your religion is Jewish and the code of morals for Christians is the Ten Commandments, which are in the Torah. You have hundreds of different factions that disagree on key issues (are you absolved of sin through good deeds or by faith alone? how is God supremely benevolent if he allows sin to exist? it goes on). Just stick to the Ten Commandments and leave out the rest of the bullshit and we'll be fine as a society.

judaism after the death of jesus is a completely different religion. their religion doesn't resemble the jews of the old testament in any way.

It would be in the mess it is in regardless if everyone went to church. One of the problems with the Roman empire way back was how they established a state religion after the persecution of the Christians. This in turn reduces the morality and impact of the teaching of the word. This is because it has become normalised and standardised. All the churches in mentioned in revelations is the example of that effect. Also Catholicism is the spirit of the Antichrist as they estate that which Jesus died for, Placing a gap between us and God that is since Jesus died for our sins and a direct relationship with God

no it's not stop memeing

>going into Satan's vagina
Heretic, christcuck. Heretick.

>implying I'm memeing

Tho I was rambling

Hey, was I invited?
What fuckin changes..

yeah, we would serve jews even more, fuck off and thyme

I agree with this but protestantism is too boring.

Pentecostal bby, life's way more exciting and interesting with the holy spirit

thank you jesus

i invite you

I was at Mass then I helped with the youth group! We had 45 teens show up:)

>worship the jews harder and faster, prostrate yourselves before them, praise the king of the jews jesus with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind
>that will encourage the jews to behave
You've put these people on a pedestal.
Now they've taken you for granted, and laid waste to your cities.
What did you think would happen?

Waste of time.

if you think christianity is worshipping jews, you're doing it wrong

This

Because that shit is make believe.

I'm an atheist.

I tried, but between the (anti)pope pretty much picking Mexican crypto-Heathans over Americans, and actually heresy uttered at Mass, I've lost any will or want to go.

I would go to Latin rite church if the were any in my area, but I can't find any.

So I suppose all I do now is try my best in my personal life to lead a god fearing lifestyle and hope that the church eventually uncucks itself and stops trying to subvert America

you don't have to be

Gonna be honest Christ bros. I believe in god 100% I like a lot about Christianity went from atheist to Christian and enjoy it. But it honestly seems fucked to me. Especially the part about preferring believers over your race/family. If it had specific teachings about loving your race then it would be great but it seems to be lacking and idk what would be better but something has to be. Not Islam btw or any kike/brown people religion

I worship on Saturday, as God intended.

Kys

Not a white religion.

Church is dead, Islam is now the future.

> go to church
> boomer female reverend talks about the importance of refugees amd diversity for an hour
> a collection plate will be passed around for our poor brothers in calais

I don't believe in judaism 2.0.

The Legion of Decency was a Catholic citizens organization which held back the flood waters of Jewish Hollywood goons and their degeneracy. It is a historical fact that Christian identity protected us from social degeneracy in the past.

there are not Presbyterian churches where I am currently at they are all hella crazy Baptist.

But I was user

Join us on /christian/, pic related.