Why do women create the best lolis?

Why do women create the best lolis?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/digitalmanga/kodomo-no-jikan-a-childs-time
i.nhentai.net/galleries/846408/52.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They don't, that's a meme.

Because the author of Nymphette has deep seeded issues.

>I don't agree with X therefore it is a meme

Such as?

How is the kickstarter going?

It's "deep-seated".

Pretty good desu senpai:

kickstarter.com/projects/digitalmanga/kodomo-no-jikan-a-childs-time

They were lolis once

I don't understand, can you explain further? Why would that help her understand how to draw cunny.

>Still keeping the title "Kodomo no Jikan" and not "Nymphet."

You let the author down.

Experience.

Because they had one

???????

I'm not a huge fan of localized names, I don't see the point. If they think it'll help pander to the local audience the name is the least of their worries, especially with this particular manga.

Same with NepNep and Nekopara I guess.

>had

You mean like this?

Because they were little girls once.
Also, it's kinda hot even for they.

I feel like my Prime minster would not be happy with me if I ever got sent this.

I finished reading Lolita today. I was legitimately sobbing towards the end. It's just so awful that Lolita was the object of such incredible love, but she resigned herself to such a bleak end to her life. I think she and Humbert really took each other for granted.

Are you implying that you thought that Humbert was a reliable narrator?

Thats what you get for living in a cucked country syrupnigger/strayashitter.

It's not my fault.

Maybe I'm naive, but when he wrote about his epiphany he had when he met Dolly Schiller I believed him. If he were lying to make himself look good then he did a really bad job of it, and if he were totally delusional then his story would have conflicted with John Ray's account.

Yeah he downplayed stuff like Lolita crying every night, but I don't think he was unreliable. What did I miss?

Be kind to me.

I don't actually know because I'm not actually a human. I am a crow that browses /lit/.

I think one of her nipples is missing

>“What I heard was but the melody of children at play, nothing but that, and so limpid was the air that within this vapor of blended voices, majestic and minute, remote and magically near, frank and divinely enigmatic—one could hear now and then, as if released, an almost articulate spurt of vivid laughter, or the crack of a bat, or the clatter of a toy wagon, but it was all really too far for the eye to distinguish any movement in the lightly etched streets. I stood listening to that musical vibration from my lofty slope, to those flashes of separate cries with a kind of demure murmur for background, and then I knew that the hopelessly poignant thing was not Lolita’s absence from my side, but the absence of her voice from that concord.”

One of my all-time favorite passages. I need to reread that pedo garbage.

Wait, the author is a woman?

Fuck, i always thought it was just some fat lolicon.

Nah, she wants to be a little loli getting railed by a strong and kind older sensei.

But the authors self-insert was Kuro

Can't blame her desu.

First hand experience.

Is he really big or is she really small?

Nazis are small cowards

Shes has two modes, loli and creature(type-doll)

Rustle is a gril?

>flaps

Poor girl

no, corpse

>Kodomo no Jikan's 5 Omnibuses + Houkago
How 9 vols become 5 omnibuses?
I don't know shit about comics.

What the fuck is an omnibus?

maybe they are big volumes?

I have an image of the same kind.

> It means 2+ books in one. Which can be VERY helpful sometimes! Sometimes you can't find certain episodes but if you get the omnibus, you can get what you need!
>Source Yahoo answers
Welp.

English translation when? I fucking need this in my life.

Its coming, but from a company that neuters loli content

Why? Why would they do that? Are they really taking the best thing about the game and slamming it on it's face? Why even translate it at that point?

I am literally triggered by this.

Every woman was at some point a little girl, and for that reason there will never be equality between the sexes.

Because they're jews and they want to cock-block any attempt at a proper translation in the future.

Meh someone will patch the damn H scenes back.

Male loli artists still probably outnumber female ones 20 to 1.
KnJ is a major exception to the rule.

Why is there no manga about a loli in a relationship with a university student?

i.nhentai.net/galleries/846408/52.png

Fuck I meant to embed the image

There aren't enough hints on this page to let me find it through tag search. Also, I'm going to guess this isn't a manga.

Then use saucenao, are you retarded?

Let me answer for him: yes.

I don't remember saucenao working for doujins. I only ever used it for pixiv images with changed filenames.

Your idiocy is starting to grate my nerves.

>
did you try google

This artist draws cute girls but all their works are generic crap.

Do you read doujins for the plot?

I only like the type of loli that can convert non-lolicons.

Because men can't give birth.

>>Still keeping the title "Kodomo no Jikan" and not "Nymphet."
>You let the author down.
No. They're not. They're keeping away the religiousfucks who killed the previous attempt to publish The Adventures of Kokonoe Rin in English. They're not making the same mistake, but DMP? God, they're slow as fuck. I'm still waiting for more Hentai Prince and Unsmiling Cat manga from them.

IIRC you can get digital copies of Hentai Prince in the KnJ addons.

>see interview with with author

>claims Kokonoe is her self-insert and that the series is based off her fantasies when she was that age

Either she's lying or she was the lewdest loli ever

>lewdest loli ever
Oh, son. Get out more, dammit.

She's lying. People can't feel emotions until [age of majority in your jurisdiction].

I wonder if Azuma Yuki is the same way.

Canacuck please go

Don't listen to people who say Humbert's an unreliable narrator. They're just normalfags who want to feel nothing but disgust for the character.

Dolores throws all sorts of DTF clues at him, and he not only ignores her (oh, this is what an unreliable narrator might do), but he still drugs her and attempts to rape her. Does that really sound like an unreliable narrator? Why wouldn't he victimize himself or play up the romance? He fucking doesn't. After they fuck the first time, she shows nothing but disgust and contempt for him. Every other time they have sex, she's either crying or bored. When she conspires to run away, he hits her. When she finally escapes and they reunite, she doesn't give two shits about him and he gives her all of his money.

You need to look at the whole picture. An unreliable narrator might paint Dolores to seem like a bad person, and Humbert generally does, but he makes himself sound even fucking worse. Even when he doesn't have to. If you're trying to victimize yourself, or romanticize the relationship, why ignore her advances and still try to rape her instead? Why attempt to murder her mom and celebrate her death? That's a waste of time for an unreliable narrator.

Humbert Humbert could be an unreliable narrator the way ANY author can be an unreliable narrator. Other than the black comedy final showdown, nothing else in the entire story sounds unreliable.

Have 5 am fallen?

They Jewcob now

>group

Gross

Source?

My chancellor would send me a copy myself just go get my vote.

For you.

And THAT right there and all the passages in it is exactly why Lolita is considered one of the greatest American novels of last century. I absolutely adore Lolita.

All very good points. For me the only unreliable part of the narration was how HH saw Lo and omitting some of their early relationship after her mother dies. After her death the story gets much darker as he explains the system of bribes and downright payment for sex. Then small mentions of her breaking down into tears with the final big push towards the end when he is thinking on the hill about how terrible he has been to her. All of the actual actions mentioned in the story i believe were supposed to have taken place. I think the only thing HH did was omit a few things in the middle of the story.

And as for the scene at the end where he finds Lo and wishes her the best, i dont think that she had any real hostility or hatred for him. It didnt play out in a mean way i dont think and if anything she was looking on him with pity more than anything else. It has been a while since ive read it though and i cant find my copy atm.

Chaptets 33 and 42 are the best in the manga if I recall correctly.

Because they were once lolis themselves.

This is omnibus prime. He takes you to school.

Im on my phone and I was able to reverse search it. You must be retarded

Why just about the greatest thing to come out so far.

I do, it helps actually to fap sometimes more so than great artwork. Currently I'm reading, [Maeshima Ryou] Adult morale Gokko - Seijinshiki Gokko [English] {5 a.m.}, and it even though the art is fantastic the bits of plot make it worth bothering. On page 113 now and I've just been reading it honestly.

why does she make this face

tsugumomo lolis are way superior tbqh senpai

Craving for lolidom

>Seijinshiki Gokko
I hope someone edit the tank.

Wasn't she originally intending it to be more shoujo like and being aimed towards girls who were in love with older men?

I thought her editors were the ones who pushed her in taking things in a lewder direction.

Shiro-chan isn't a girl user.

Aosora is an insane lesbian.

>Loveclub is actually getting translated
What is this mad world I have stepped into?

>Okada worked in Kodomono Jikan

Bookmarked with the force of a thousand super novas.

I have yet to read very far past Charlotte's death, partly because I empathise too much with Dolly, partly because Humbert becomes such a paranoid asshole, but mostly because the narration is hot as fuck. I get the horrible feeling that the story ends the way it does not because of any inherent moral problem with pedophillia or the difference in maturity between Humbert and Dolly, but simply because Humbert becomes so fearful of loosing Dolly that he tries to lock her away in a proverbial ivory tower, and all the predictable consequences ensue.

>9 volumes
13 volumes user, and by having 2-3 volumes per omnibus book.

Because they love little girls.