Does everybody hate Fairy Tail?

Why don't you love Natsu? He is the most powerful because he is powered by friendship. Who could be stronger?

what is the end game of this shit? in one piece is the fucking treasure but this? what are they fighting for? are they retards?

You watch it for the thick chicks. Nothing else.

I like it because I love the comradery. Plus the T&A.

I stopped watching that crap, when I was sure I would never get wendy fanservice, like they do with the other cowtits.
is not that hard to make some naked wendy like they do with lucy/erza

l'm actually surprised this faggot isn't more universally hated

worst protagonist in a currently running shonen

>watch the first episode
>hate it
>the only good part is the T&A
guess now that I know how the characters speak i can get off to the doujins

>faggot

>he have fire powre so badass!!
fairy tail mongoloids

every arc is the same

No, he has the power of love. And his eyes turn all white and shit.

Is Fairy Tale even worth watching?

Eh. I wouldn't mind the bad writing if at least the animation was good, its literally still images 80% of the time.

It's a decent diversion. I really liked it early on but it does start feeling repetitive after the third season.

It's so fucking generic.

Only redeeming values are the music and the girls.

>what is the end game of this shit? in one piece is the fucking treasure but this? what are they fighting for? are they retards?
At least when I dropped it there were just random, mostly unconnected arcs where they fight a new set of enemies every time.

At least he doesn't have some super generic goal like being Wizard King or some shit. Yes, having no goal is better than that.

>Why don't you love Natsu?
>he is powered by friendship

You answered your own question

I like the manga, but the show is kinda shit with retard filler that goes nowhere.

Why is a wizard using a sword?

did this faggot seriously copypaste the naruto sandguy into his derivative shitfest

A flaming faggot.

He's extremely simple and generic, it's hard to hate him really.

It is bad.

He isn't the most powerful though.

He has never been.

>worst protagonist in a currently running shonen
The Black Clover one is worse by far. A Naruto copypasta with his few redeeming qualities removed and the rest turned up to 11.

These two get it. Only watch it for delicious girls.

Plot is going no where, all the enemies get hyped the fuck up only for a battle to last 3 chapters at most, characters lost all personality, basically began to pander to shippers, and the fan service isn't even good anymore

its an anime in a heroic fantasy world and a generic shonen as fuck. potential wasted as usual, blank character (especialy the mc's) , story goes threat to threat, powerup to power up "plot twist" who are bad mostly.. Trouble get resolved by friendship and punch. Boring.

>and the fan service isn't even good anymore
I disagree

Reminder that Fairy Tail sucks.

>Here is a character who can summon a variety of unique demigods for each situation who can be used creatively while adding their own flavor
>Here is a character who can turn written words into corresponding elemental objects
>Here is a character who creates a vast amount of ice sculptures and has a tool for every fight
>Here is a character who can look like anybody, even a sweet innkeeper, and then turn into a fearsome demon
>Here is a character who can control the winds in a martial arts dance while dispensing powerful magical augments, and even clutch heal if she conserves enough magical energy
and here is a yelling moron who burns things. Burninatingly. By yelling. And he has a stupid cat. Sometimes he eats energy.

Still better than "I can wear any magical specialized armor but too bad because FLAMEPANTS"

>watch
There's your mistake. Not to mention the first 10 eps suffer the most QUALITY.

Read it.