Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Azw5UBDlV_k
youtube.com/watch?v=6MH2pffArnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Space is dense if you know what I mean

SAGE

>billions suffering and hungry

>LETS GO TO SPACE

What's the opposite of dense and how do i get there?

Zizek is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=Azw5UBDlV_k

That space is definite. Meaning that there are no weird interpretations of it. Space is cold, mathematical, and precise. He can’t give it bloated metaphorical meaning and for that, it is stupid.

Its silly to even think about at this point basically. Maybe in a thousand years or whenever we figure out that government and coercion isn't the most efficient means of running a society. Maybe then we can start discovering space.

Meditate.
Seriously, that's it.
You definition of what is or is not 'dense' will begin to change slowly.
Roll with it.

Space is gay and for losers

It doesn't matter what this guy,or you morons think. We're just gonna do it, anyway.

No you're not, you're going to die and I'll have your gf in my cave harem.

No it's not stupid. Space holds billions in minerals. That's the main interest

Posts like this are why I love Sup Forums

You get it.

>tfw too smart for space

>implying that would be a problem if we were colonizing space

Sometimes I wonder if you people are just pretending to be retarded. Fuck you.

yeah there's nothing in space

There has never been a time in human history, in any society, where a percentage of people weren't suffering in some form that could be at least partially cured with other people's money.

However, most of those people bring it on themselves. Why in the fuck should others have to pay for the bad decisions of others? And why in the FUCK should humanity hobble its scientific endeavors to try and fix and unfixable problem? Niggers in Africa aren't starving because NASA exists.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger. You don't deserve to be American.

>he thinks government and coercion aren't inherent to capitalism

You are literally relying on the government to coerce others into respecting your property rights. The 'marketplace' is in actual fact a fabrication by governments.

Actually. Once the Rothschilds are BTFO everything will be better.

I read deesh in Zizek'sh voish.

>space pirate afraid of getting spotted

Don't be so gullible, goy. If Rothschilds get removed then the next rich Jewish family will take over.

Nope.

Space is for faggot nerd sissy trap beta nu-male hispter cuckbois

Colonizing space will never yeld the same (or any) return as improving and tapping into Earth. Not until some singularity-grade propulsion and energy generation. But that would also mean post-scarcity on Earth. If anyone's retard, that would be you.

M-MommY!!

youtube.com/watch?v=6MH2pffArnw

This is a b8 post
Nonwhites arent people

>billions

More like over 9000 quintillion millon trillion billion thousand hundred octillion.

There is 1 near asteroid to eath thats worth trillions alone. Saturn literally hails diamonds the size of tennis balls.

>Harvest billions in minerals
>minerals now worth nothing
Literally the Spanish empire
But what would I expect a gypsy to know

Slavoj "The Mountain Jew" Zizek.

The Flat Earth is the final red pill.

''For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.''

Thanks to space you will never cry like Alexander did because there were no more worlds to conquer. People with small minds and small hands are intimidated by its size though.

Is he talking about empty space?

>However, most of those people bring it on themselves. Why in the fuck should others have to pay for the bad decisions of others?

t. rich kid who has never had to make a life decision

he he i like Zizek,
he said>we need a strong army to get rid of islam

otherwise he is ful of shit sometimes

the grain of truth in that, is that " space science" is mostly just theoretics and metaphysical musings.

talking deep space now, not satellite management of the Earth.

Most of the science discoveries that benefit us could have been developed without the skycoaster rides.

Poorfag detected.

American here, looking forward to visiting Slovenia in a week! Looks beautiful

and so on and so on and so on

Space is a vacuum. If space were a mind, it would be the mind of the biggest airhead in the universe.

Flattards have swallowed the dumb pill

Schpace ish a fuck

Calm down, it's just a quote from Mark Hamil during his most recent star wars interview.

Neil Degrasse Tyson BTFO

>*burp* Morty

'people don't think the universe be like it is, but it do'

t. black science man

Tfw to inteligent for space.

Billions suffering and hungry is THE reason to go to space.

This guy redpilled me, because of him im nazi now.