Explain yourself Sven

Explain yourself Sven

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk
youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs
archive.is/BFDtK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally brainwashed to the NWO kikes. That country is lost. Europe is lost.

>We trust the state
Might be true for boomers who will soon be dead anyway, but nobody else

DISGUSTING

Lies, you are all commie-loving atheists or you cucks try to LARP as conservatives/ religious people.

>Lost

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.

Not yet

Sweden is a lost cause. Let them be slaughtered.

>we trust state more than family

While I believe in the SWEDEN YES meme, this strikes me as somewhat bitter and disgusted. Unless Sweden is really that far gone.

>We trust state more than family.
Who the FUCK says this?

There's no way in hell your urbanites don't fucking get on their knees and pray to the government like they're some godly entity that's always right.

We are absolutely not religious

Say what?

>We don't believe in God
I wouldn't be telling that to Mahoud, that's a capital offense in Islam.

honestly I kinda think it's a good thing that islam is spreading. It's better than atheism at least and will destroy it.

The absolute state of sverige

No, most of them aren't religious either

>we trust state more than family
What the fuck?

>we trust the state
wow th-
>more than family

In Europe there are very few religious people and its better like that

More religious people are arriving every day though.

(((fellow white people)))

>We trust state more than family
This is just one lunatic, right Swedes? I know it's bad, but it can't possibly be /that/ bad.

R-right?

That's not true. When the Pope visits, there's literally hundreds of thousands come to see him. And except in the big cities, religious events are still celebrated.

Maybe you don't notice Europe being religious because we are not extremists anymore. We don't tell people what to do according to religion. We don't convert heathens. Yes, that's a good thing.

You used to be, and you could have had all of europe (except Prague.
>mfw a swede thinks he can take Prague)

History lesson:
youtube.com/watch?v=Us2ylGAwBnk

>let me tell you about your continent

That's not what the PEW research says.

Can confirm true

Did you know that it's perfectly legal to use your phone while driving in Sweden?

It's a funny place.

This. Boomers really destroyed everything.

>le quirky atheist Sweden

Yes. What she's saying is unfortunately right for the majority of Swedes. Especially older Swedes.

And young Swedish women.

sweet jam is swedish slang for ass and meat is slang for dick

swedes devour dicks that are stuffed into asses and baked. its the national food of sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs

Can confirm. We plan on cutting off all the brown dick and baking them into pies and eating them.

mfw swiss and all my neighbor countries are getting to shit

It's going to be so bad for swedish women in the years to come. They're going to be so fucked either way when islamists take over, or the lesser scenario, swedish men finding their balls again and never letting them have a say in things ever again.

Personally not very religious, but I have no trust of the state as a whole. It's incompetence in pretty much all things is the reason why I want to embrace the big sleep. They just can not make a decision that doesn't fill me with disgust at any turn, hypocrisy left and right, and the concept of the people being equal before the law is not even considered to be an idea worth entertaining. I hate the politicians so damn much, for they clearly hate me in turn.

This tweet has sincerely deepened my dislike for leftists. Trusting the state more than your own family is one of the most depressing willful embraces of dehumanization that I've ever read.

I feel like Sweden is just a playground now for globalists who want to see how badly they can assfuck a country.

Daily reminder that if you don't turn this shit around, you're on your own, Sven.

>Norway Warns Sweden Will Collapse, PM Will Defy Geneva Convention To Protect Border
archive.is/BFDtK

If that's what being Swedish is like, how can you even go on? It's like depression, the country.

She forgot to point out the love for brown cock that surpass both Germany's and Canada's combined.

>not helping your fellow Scandis

Protestants ruined everything

>Germany's and Canada's
Hmmmmmm show flag.......

Quite disgusting.

Don't worry, that's just the government. We're used to having hunting trips in Sweden, so the boys and I'll get our rifles and have ourself a little nigger safari, if your shit gets fucked.

>le 56% face
Ese

t.56 percent man

East Germany is the most godless place on earth and we're clearly the superior Germans. that's not a bad thing.

it would be pretty retarded to hate Islam and believe in god/allah yourself.

Wew lads.

What does that mean?

It means lurk moar

Im a fundamental baptist. We are like...5

>superior Germans
You can't or won't work and you're still dependent on our alimony.
Adopting Dunkeldeutschland was a mistake.

Germany was a mistake

So swede boomers and young swedish women essentially eye to eye?

To Sweden? Whats our nature has that Norway hasnt?

Mfw you literally have to fight the Swedish military to cleanse their own land of invaders

None of those are good things

even your white mooses are a dying breed m8

Had sweedish meatballs at ikea.
Not very nice.
Berries do not go with beef

Not my family atleast but we're of Finnish descent so maybe that makes a difference.

if i was a swede this would be very alarming

literally human farm animals

>some random leftist twitter
>alarming

wtf

The state

if this is the overall sentiment in swedan it would be very alarming
and assuming by the number of shitskins you have in your country it might already be the case

>Anarcho-capitalist posting on Sup Forums
I'd be alarmed too if you were a swede.

Bears

Feminist spewing communist tier crap. What a fucking shock and completely unseen before.

Thw refugee crisis used to make me angry. Now I just laugh hah you got taken over and mind fuct by a bunch of bitchea and 3rd world bums. Swedes do yourself a favor, smack a woman around a bit and pick a fight with colored savage

>Dunkeldeutschland

That's a funny way of saying uncucked.

Dependent because the West Germans came like locusts and cherry picked the positions in the forming industries. Of course the GDR was fucked. No one denies it. But that doesn't change the fact that I'd rather be poor than live in West Germany with millions of foreigners.

We'll let you have Sharia chill with our Slav buddies to thte east.

Nobody fucking trusts the state except for old people and brainwashed librals

Is she being ironic? Sad if she is not

Bears, boars and birds. (we've got the birds here as well, but not cheap beer.)

>Feminist spewing communist tier crap
im sorry sven but your PM is also a feminist

>Things that make Sweden unique
>Literally how the rest of the world is except for the food
Good job Sara.

Why didn't you call MIA?

He changed his name m8

No wonder people think, that you amerifags are retarded.

I can't explain why there's a retard tweeting as Sweden- just nuke us there's no going back.

People heading to the gulag.

move to poland sven, there is still time

>We eat sweet jam together with meat

That's hardly unique, lots of countries have mint jelly with lamb.

The state is more important than family

if the sauce is right, the berries adds a lot to the whole meal
ikea meatballs are memeballs

>>Literally how the rest of the world is except for the food

Nope.

>Peru
>Dota

So there's no an atheist pandemic and women relying on the Goverment more than their own family, to the point that they throw their kids to a kindergarden rather than letting their parents take care of them or any other member of the family?

Wew, thank God, I thought society was collapsing for a minute, it's just Sweden then.

>trusting the state

>We trust state more than family.
This is what happens when you pull the rug out from under society.