Nee-sans or imoutos, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4BjN1WAH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imounee-sans

Okaa-sans

Both both both

The one with less hair

If the MC is over the age of 14 or 15, imoutos. If the MC is under the age of 13 or 14, then onee-sans. You cannot argue with this fact.

Doujinshi will never be made ;_;

Imouto is superior.

Such a shame that it was just too short, they could at least gave it another cour or two.

The oneesan was top-tier.

Imoutos.

So I'm watching Selector Infected Wixoss - does the long-haired chick get with her brother like she wishes or does it end badly? Feels like it's going to end badly but they're both pretty cute though

The answer is yes

And no, I'm not just being a wiseass

Not telling.
Just keep watching.

Sauce of that show?

Onee-sans.

Loli imoutos.

Both. Haruki can dick them at the same time if he wants.

>fake lying imouto

Get that trash out of here

>NBR
Opinion discharged

It's not even MC's sister.

Middle child?

Nii-san

otoutos

Where the hell is my movie release, Eien?

Plebs. Kotori is rare exception of a NBR being closer and more imouto-like than the blood related imouto. She's great.

>It's not even MC's sister.
Your point?

Onee-sans

Twins

Why are takanashi onees always so based?

>cerise soliloquy
I miss the threads. Did Alabaster fuck her yet?

Some anons take instructions far too literally.

Reminder you should always love your sister

Physically?

Sexually.

Best doctor

As someone who doesn't have a sister, do you think onee-fetish is an easier fantasy for me to accept since I don't have a disgusting 3dpd sister to compare her to? Or do all you anons actually want to fuck your older sisters?

I have an older sister. Every now and then the thought that I like onee-sans only because I have one floats into my mind and then it's gross for a second til I shake it off. But no, I definitely don't want to fuck my sister.

Nee-sans are superior.

>Did Alabaster fuck her yet?
Read and find out.
pastebin.com/4BjN1WAH

None, as this is incestuous. Have you no shame Sup Forums?

Have a free (You).

>no shame
>Sup Forums
You just solved your own question.

Imouto is best sis.

>Nee-san forced herself on me
>I didn't like it
>She is still really gross to me

If I had a cute imouto I would definitely take things too far with her.

Onee-san all day, everyday.

Frankly, imoutos are overrated. There's a token imouto in practically every other anime. I'll go with the mature and sometimes slutty onee-san any day.

my nigga, right here

Imoutos

>dual Imouto and Onee-san thread
A bold play user, I fear it will only end in a shit thread.
I'll go with imoutos.
Also, fuck that user who said he'd make the thread on Friday, he lied.

Mine went much better. Texted her to come to my room. She did, stood there in front of her and said nothing with arms open. We hugged, told her good night and she left with a little blush on her face.

Will try again tomorrow.

From your pic? Imouto. Overall? Onee-san

Imouto always.

What is the utility of cup noodles in masturbation? Have I been doing it wrong?

This, please educate us

Short hair or long hair, Sup Forums?

I would say long most of the time. Not in this case.

Short hair any day.

Bought volumes 2, 3 and 4. So many nice chapters that I wish were animated. Seems like author has some preference for Mutsuki. She has many beautiful illustrations that make me want to commit sudoku now in the hopes of reincarnating as Haruki. In addition, she has made Haruki flustered several times while Yayoi only has like twice. She even awoke his protective instinct in one chapter. If it were an incest manga Haruki would definitely go the nee-san route, which makes me happy but also sad because Yayoi is also very cute and has some nice chapters with Haruki too. The twins are cute as always and just do usual kid things.
Overall the story is enjoyable and heartwarming for a manga about sibling bonds. Mutsuki is very motherly towards all her siblings. Her habit of hanging out in Haruki's room is a frequent trope throughout the volumes (almost got discovered by the twins on one occasion) and can be a bit selfish at times. Yayoi continues to be a tsundere but is quick to apologize to Haruki when she is in the wrong and is understanding when it counts. I love the parts when she gets flustered around Haruki and her delusions about them (Haruki on the other hand usually has Mutsuki when having delusions). I'll scan the volumes and upload them later. I also got the other work Shimaichigai but haven't read it yet. The nee-san there is pretty much a clumsy Mutsuki.

>which makes me happy but also sad because Yayoi is also very cute
There are so many manga out there go down the Yayoi-like character route, why the fuck would you feel sad for her?

The real sad thing here is the older sister is the most relevant for once yet we won't get anything out from it.

sauce? Google gives me nothing

No one really wants to fuck their sisters. But friend's sisters are usually hot, or seem hotter than they're supposed to.

ties

Both are beautiful sisters with their own charms. Mutsuki is prettier but Yayoi can be adorable and not just tsun and violent all the time. She usually thinks before acting, and on many occasions where she acted on impulse, she was quick to recognize her mistake and apologized to Haruki.

>tfw it will always be a tease, and the only incest we'll ever get is the one in our imaginations

What's the difference besides age?

>Bought volumes 2, 3 and 4

>Seems like author has some preference for Mutsuki
That's pretty damn obvious just by taking a look at his twitter.

short haired nee-chans/nee-sans

More than likely their personalities. Onee-sans are usually more mature and mother and stuff while imouto are....imouto

Sadly this is the case, just like with Ane log. But they are still nice the way they are and would gladly keep reading them forever if they were to run for ages.

Personalities. Older sisters are usually more calm and motherly.

Has onee-chan ever won outside of doujins?

>inb4 Hohzuki-san chi no aneki
Fuck that shit

Seishun Pop is the only one I can think of and I wouldn't recommend you to read it because the drama in it is fucking retarded.

Oh yeah, I did read that
But it barely felt like a win. That fucking megane (forgot her name) ruined everything. The manga needed a lot less of her and a lot more of the onee-chan

Nee-sans > imoutos

Well, picked the fuck up

Imouto.

>posting the worst specimen ever
Fuck off, it's bad enough that you shit up every imouto thread

Keep shitposting. Deep inside you know it's true.

Go back to your containment thread

>You will never grope those sweater puppies
Why even live?

Yeah, such a crime to post Kirino in an imouto/onee-san thread. She herself has great taste as well.

>such a crime to post Kirino
Because she's shit. Of all the great imoutos out there you post her

>Not wanting to hold hands with that semen demon of a nee-san
Why is Haruki such a humongous faggot?

Imoutos exclusively.

Nee-san a shit.

I want to become big and strong so I can protect onee-san!

Long-haired imouto, thanks