Hey Sup Forums how does it feel to know the rest of the internet sees you people as the actual subhumans that you are?

hey Sup Forums how does it feel to know the rest of the internet sees you people as the actual subhumans that you are?

We literally don't care about you.

You are like loser middle school kids that want to sit at the cool kids table.

>implying anyone is scared of diaper wearing manchildred

>terrified of antifa

come to ukraine and we ll give you an actual beating commie

We don't care how we're "seen".
As long as we're winning, it all that matters.

We elected Trump after all.

Sieg.

we are just the concentrated essence of 1776 rising again. Not every patriot in the American revolution was as extreme as those who initially spread the message. We spread the same message of individualism, independence and liberty and we are winning. Communists, globalists, and those who want to abolish private property, individual ownership, and family, we will defeat you scum

I'm aboriginal, this site see's me as subhuman too.

How do they beat people up for making anonymous posts on an anonymous imageboard?

I beated up 3 antifa fags on my school, and conversed 2 muslimas into christians.

the weak should fear the strong.

Checked.

>being a literal who selfie faggot instead of a collective arsenal of weaponized autism.

10mm glocks tend to stop a lot of beatings.

> And then at the Antifa meetup we practiced doxxing strategies and shared memes and got in an argument about if men should be able to speak before the girls and then obeyed the senior members' decision

Being organized rules

/thread

>implying you can get scared by the landwhales

>lol you fags are afraid of being beaten up!!!
epic

we will ensure that no one steps on snek. see you in the ranks, soldier.

Why do Antifa keep acting tough even after they got fucked up by a single autist with a car and couldn't stop crying for weeks?

>checked
Heil KeK

Antifa is a fucking joke. You fat faggots are a source of endless comedy simply because you're so fucking pathetic. It's take 500 of you to knock down one Nazi and then you crow about it for weeks like you accomplished something. What a bunch of dickless retards!
sage

Why would we go to these events if we were afraid of antifa getting violent?

cool ausie bro. commie can't even elect their leader bernie

At least our ideas are more popular

I'm kind of amazed that the fact the guy who plowed into those faggots with that Dodge was a Sup Forumsack got overlooked but it's a good thing.

You're an absolute fucking moron if you believe this is true. I can tell you for a fact that I've only become more uncaring and more offensive as the left becomes more insane and more authoritarian.

Keep thinking you're the good guys though. I'm sure it'll continue to do great things for the world.

chad plowing is easily the best meme

"Catching" beatings? The fuck does that even mean? Is this some white kid trying to LARP as a negro?

watch out nazi!

Its pretty obvious that antifa are being advertised here. They are a bunch of pathetic larpers who organised themselves online. This has always been something Sup Forums mocked as for retards.

Its the next step for anonymous gay boys.

> telling us nothing new

we know what we are, faggot.

Fpbp

>21,000 likes

ANTIFA IS COMING FOR US GOYS

kys
sage

No one is terrified of Antifa. We're frustrated that Trump hasn't called open season on them yet. I wish a nigga would.

How many beatings have you given?

Bud, I come here to shitpost the memes on a consequence free Laotian curtain design discussion board and nothing else. My real life genuine self could honestly give a shit about pee oh sea and their supposed problems. Calm down.

>he thinks the internet is real life

>Subhumans

Stop using good punk bands to justify your argument you racist.

>after years
Over a decade. Come try and beat me, faggot. You and your faggot father and his wifes son too. I'd love to spill your weakling blood and hold your fathers head down under my knee as he watches me beat your teeth out less than an arms length away.

>Scared of getting assaulted in a Stand your Ground State

One thing I learned from the whole /hwndu/ series is that even the most beta looking user has more balls than the toughest acting normies. There was no fucks given by /ourguys/ even when out numbered 20 to 1.

> they think that every user of Sup Forums is American
The absolute state of their logic

Oh yeah and I do it while posting one of those Asian cartoon images. Also, Massachusetts really does spawn some serious amounts of cancer, don't they?
>Antifa
>Brian Wew
>Triggly Puff
>This guy among many others
It's a shame, because it's a beautiful place otherwise.

No.

>88 Likes

has triggly died of obesity yet? i can only hope.

I wish so much that some antifa faggot would try to beat me up. I look like an ugly, mean skinhead, though, so all I ever get are looks.

Why not go Deagle Brand Deagle if you're going for meme guns? (I like both, by the way)

Most of the world hates me because I'm white including half whites so not bad at all.

Progessive cuck spy here. You degens hate antifa because it's one of the most obvious clowny organization on the left to paint as stupid and even evil. I have no idea how that could be hard to understand.

But I guess we are seeing antifa get the BLM treatment where they raise controversy and lefties will defend them as a statement against the right or something. It's dumb as fuck though.

I don't think antifa is the same kind of problem as nazis but they are a problem nontheless of shitty stupid people thinking acting tough and using violence is anything but counter-productive.

What if Heather Hayer was Triggly Puff?

fpbp

na m8

go full meme, teflon coated for maximum giggle.

bringing a meme gun to a maymay fight

>21591 overcompensating dyels

>giving jews money
kill yourself

The only people catching beatings from your people is innocents, fuck off you commie.

Thread killer, let's kill some threads tonight

source for that poll?

Not all abbos.
Just many of them

VERY good bait. Take my (you) friend, this is a near perfectly execute ruse.

g20/29 is no meme gun. i was thinking a 50 ae would actually be a fun gun to have, less recoil than a 454 casull revolver and a step up from 10mm.

>scared of a group of people that can't even knock down Spencer with a surprise sucker punch

Nope, the antifaggots are literal manchildren that don't know how to fight

>implying it's Sup Forums out on the streets cracking antifa skulls

I mean, it could be, but unless Sup Forums is an entire board of chad nationalists, I don't think they're involved.

Years, decades, even centuries time of niggers raping American women, taking over what were once white towns of low crime, i guess that isn't punishment for white people. Also white people don't seem to mistreat blacks enough for what they did, that's the real core of problem. Americans rather attack foreigner nations than fix their own ass.

nobody is afraid of antifa
however i am afraid of a gang of armed niggers killing my wife and i while i sleep because they're trying to steal my tv

one of them probably ate and absorbed the other.

Even normalfags think antifa are just white college hipsters acting like niggers.

Poo

t. John Maus

Can you see why people might think that though? I've only met one abo who wasn't a complete piece of trash. It gets to a point where people just have to default to the most likely assumption.

>Giving a f*** what normies think

Oh sweetie :^)

>when their hamplanet had an obesity-induced heart attack just from being too close to a Dodge Challenger
Fixed. No one was fatally injured by that vehicle. The woman who died literally died of obesity.

i love fat positive culture. if she had been checked on her fatass like any sane country, she would be still alive spreading her leftist filth.

Nice glock

They're also starting to realize when they fuck around outside of libtard states the cops are far more willing to fuck them up. By the end of the year these people will only be found on twitter with the rest of the keyboard activists.

Sup Forums breeds lions of the heart and soul.

right, theres no antifa in the midwest.
and if there is, theyre to afraid to leave their containment cities.

squash them early

serves you right, racist bigot homophobic islamophobic misogynist anime nazis

>They're also starting to realize when they fuck around outside of libtard states the cops are far more willing to fuck them up
That must be why the Dallas, Houston, and Austin chapters are as rabid as ever.

ANIME NAZIS?

>pissing in an ocean of piss
...is this metaphor so hard to understand?

>sperm is white
>sperm is racist
check your splooge privilege shitlord

Dallas, Houston, and Austin are full of niggers and SJW hipsters. The "based Texas" meme is one of the biggest lies on Sup Forums.

>"You're afraid of consequences for your rayciss actions"

>Antifa wear masks to avoid consequences for their actions

Really activates my almonds.

Good luck beating me up in India, fuckin cut dick

You complete us faggots, what would we do without you. If you werent around where would we get keks

isnt it hard to type with that shit crusted to your hand.

uhhh I'm so scared of limpwristed betas trying to hit me.

Act all you want but I know that you all are lowkey scared.

somebody make an account named "a goatfucker" and respond to this guy

all the spics drag texas down with their simpleton catholicuck outlook on everything.

I had a feeling.